- Groznyj, Russia
- Airport-26, Grozny, Chechnya, Russia
- Grozny airport, which opened in 1938, is an international airport and civil aviation.
It has one runway length of 2,500 meters. It is equipped with a course-glіsadnay and lighting systems, and automated weather system that makes it possible to take the aircraft with the highest safety.
The airport has one terminal and serves not only the aircraft, but also helicopters. In the history of the airport, there were three cases of emergency landing of aircraft, but none of them were no injuries.
- The memorial complex "Walk of Fame" in GroznyThe memorial complex "Walk of Fame" in Grozny is one of the most unique monuments in Chechnya It was opened in 2010 for the 65th anniversary of the grand victory in the Great Patriotic War The complex is located in the center of Grozny on the site...
- Mosque "Heart of Chechnya" in GroznyMosque "Heart of Chechnya" in Grozny the largest mosque in Russia one of the largest in Europe and in the world Construction of the mosque lasted two years from 2006 to 2008 Inauguration Mosque on October 17 2008 Mosques have named Akhmad Kadyrov... Pionerskoe
- Stadium "Ahmad Arena" in GroznyStadiums "Ahmad Arena" is one of the largest sports facilities of its kind in Russia and it is located in the city of Grozny the capital of the Chechen Republic This large scale by any measure the object is part of a sports complex named after... Duba-Yurt
- Temple of Archangel Michael in GroznyTemple of Archangel Michael Orthodox church located in Grozny The temple was founded Tserskae Cossacks in the XIX century construction began in 1868 and ended in 1890 The church is a building with three domes with adjacent bell tower with  the... Pionerskoe
- Staraya Sunzha
Weather in Groznyj