- Kyiv, Ukraine
Kostolna street, 17
- Str. Kost'ol'na 17
- The oldest Catholic church in Kiev. Built at the expense of the Polish community of the city led by Count Potocki. In Soviet times, the building was used as a dome planetarium, then as a museum of atheism. In 1990 he returned to the Roman Catholic Church.
religious building, 1817-42 years.
- Український Дім"Український дім" Національний центр ділового та культурного співробітництва П'ятиповерховий будинок у Києві розташований на... Khreschatyk Street, 2
- Ukrainian HouseConstructivist building appeared at the foot of Vladimir's Hill in the center of Kiev in 1982 It is located Kiev branch of the Central Museum of Vladimir Lenin Currently there is a National Exhibition Centre "Ukrainian House" on the basis of... Khreschatyk Street, 2
- Ukrainian HouseUkrainian house is located in the city of Kiev on the famous Khreschatyk Street on the European Square He is currently the National Center for business and cultural cooperation The main activity of the multifunctional complex  Is carrying out... Khreschatyk Street, 2
- Арт-галерея "Pit-Art"Арт галерея "Pit Art" (Київ) виставки сучасних українських художників Картини живопис графіка скульптура сувеніри і подарунки Колекція Арт... Kostolna street, 6
- Restaurant «MAFIA» on KhreschatykRestaurant «MAFIA» on Khreschatyk one of the most popular restaurants of Italian and Japanese cuisine in Kiev It is located in the heart of the capital on the legendary Khreschatyk Street The interior of the restaurant «MAFIA» on Khreschatyk... Khreschatyk Street, 6
- Галерея Щастя "GAPCHINSKA"Постійна виставка робіт Євгенії Гапчинської.Час роботи:Пн.-Пт. 10:00-19:00, Сб. 12:00-16:00, Нд. вихідний.... Mykhailivska street, 16
- Галерея "Боттега"Галерея "Bottegа" — є помітним явищем у культурно мистецькому житті України Представлені тут проекти презентують здобутки як вже знаних... Mykhailivska street, 22
- French restaurant Tres FRANCAISFrench restaurant Tres FRANCAIS one of the most popular restaurants of French style establishments in Kiev It is an integral part of the cheese shop with a wide assortment of cheeses from Lorraine Burgundy Normandy and other countries French... Kostolna street, 3
- National PhilharmonicAn elegant building of the National Philharmonic of Ukraine now adorns the European Square in Kiev built in 1882 by architect V Nikolayev as a club of the city Merchants Assembly There were balls charity events and concerts Columns  Philharmonic... Volodymyrskii uzviz, 2
- European areaEuropean Square in Kiev gives rise to the central street of the Ukrainian capital Downtown This ancient area is remarkable that changed its name seven times It was called the Horse (through which the horse fairs are made here) and theater...
- St. Michael's CathedralSt Michael's Monastery was founded by the sons of the Prince of Kiev Izyaslav Yaroslavich Peter Yaropolk and Michael Svyatopolk on ruins of an ancient monastery of Demetrius Here the main memory of the victory of the Russian army in the war with the... Trokhsviatytelska street, 6
- Love statue LanternsMonument to love lіhtaram in Kiev is located on the Independence Square near the central glass dome It is set on the eve of Valentine's Day in 2009 The idea Vladimir Bilokin created a number of such metal masterpieces   This is a new place... Mykhailivska street, 2
- Sculpture "Flower Clock"Sculpture "Flower Clock" in located in Kiev's Independence Square and has similar counterparts in other European cities but the size is much greater than them The overall diameter of the composition is not more than 20 meters   and the diameter...
- A source in Michael's CathedralOn the territory of St Michael's Cathedral is a gazebo a chapel with a fountain By tradition it throw coins to fulfill the desire Gazebo on the source was rebuilt in the mid 1990s Today it is decorated with a gilded dome frescoes and columns Inside...
- Sculpture "The Twelve Chairs"The composition of "12 chairs" a statue in the form of a three meter oak in gold leaf which is hidden nine seats three more settled in the stockade enclosing wrought wood Author Centres Vladimir Belokon the famous street sculptor   smith artist...
- Lyadsky gateLyadsky gate is a historical monument in the Ukrainian capital This south east gate of the ancient Kiev Construction led to the prince of the city and was located on the site of the present Independence Square Lyadsky gate was first mentioned in...
- St. Michael's CathedralSt Michael's Cathedral was built in the XII century Prince Svyatopolk (Michael) Izyaslavich in place Demetrius Monastery Dedicated to the Archangel Michael who is considered the protector and patron of Kiev In 1240 the cathedral was destroyed by... Trokhsviatytelska street, 6
- Trade Fair Grounds, "Globe"TEC "Globus" is the first Ukrainian trade fair of the international class Its area is 35 000 square meters Daily "Globe" is visited by about 70 000 visitors The main feature of TEC "Globus" with its convenient location in the geographical and...
- Хрещатий паркУ парку "живуть" відразу декілька визначних пам'яток Ляльковий театр Музей води Арка Дружби Народів Тут багато зелені а високі дерева...
- Trinity CathedralHoly Trinity Cathedral in Kiev was built in 1991 1997 in the residential area Troyeschina where more than 380 000 inhabitants In the XI XIII centuries between Troeshchina and Vigurovschinoy was a country house of the Kievan princes in the XVI XVII...
- Monument to Prince VladimirMonument to Prince Vladimir the Great the oldest sculptural monument in Kiev one of the symbols of the city In 1840 was held t N processing of Vladimir's Hill Before that her disordered slope constantly threatened to slide on Vladimir (while ...
- Monument to Prince VladimirMonument to Prince Vladimir is one of the symbols of Kiev The majestic statue stands in the park on the Dnieper Vladimir Hill The monument was built in 1853 The bronze statue depicts Prince Vladimir Baptist of Russia Prince is dressed in a cloak in...
- Sofiivska Borschahivka
- Petropavlivska Borschahivka