- Putilkovo, Russia
- Russia, Moscow
- There is a lane on the outskirts of Moscow, which would be called Aleshkino. It was named after the village, through which it passes, and in the nearby forest of the same name. Now no longer find the origins of this modest title since the first mention of this place dates back to 1623 year. Then another "Aleshkino village on the river Khimki" went gratitude Semen Galavіnu, in the distribution of land Tsar Mikhail Fedorovich.
However, there is reason to believe that there was a settlement in the XVI century, and even earlier; archaeological findings allow us to consider the version of the Slavic settlement in XI-XIII centuries.
Later Aleshkina were transferred Nicholas Monastery and then Andronіkava Savior Monastery. Changes with time allotments, disappeared some crafts, there is another. Although in 1960 the village were referred to the territory of Moscow, it was unchanged until 1980, when, in connection with the Olympics began its demolition.
And today there was only lane that resembles his name on a small village, with a long history.
- The metro station "Glider"Station "Glider" is the ultimate on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya metro line in Moscow It is located in the metropolitan area of Northern Tushino "Glider" was opened in 1975 and was named on the same street where the station ground lobby Way out...
- Museum of the History of cognac in MoscowMuseum of the History of cognac founded in 2007 is located on the territory of the Moscow Wine and Cognac Factory "Kin" The building was built in Charentais style Such museums in Russia is no more The museum tells about what goes a long way... Rozhdestveno
- Alёshkinsky archaeological complexAleshkinsky archaeological complex includes the archaeological remains of a large ethno linguistic community that has starazhytnaslavyanskі origin monuments Early Iron Age and Neolithic It is located between the villages of pre existing ...
- Park "Northern Tushino" in MoscowNorthern Tushino park was formed in the late XX century Earlier in his place was Zaharkovsky fruit garden which were planted in the 50s as part of the collective farm program Apple and pear fruit yet but the collective farm for a long time is not in... Rozhdestveno
- Waterworks Moscow CanalMoscow Canal (until 1947 called the channel Moscow Volga) Canal connects the rivers Volga and Moskvu Nahoditsya in Moscow and Tver regions partly flows through the city of Moscow Canal opened in July 1937 its construction took about five years  ... Himki
- Shopping center "Capitol Leningrad" in MoscowShopping center "Capitol Leningrad" is on the Right Bank street in Moscow From the metro station "River Station" to him every hour free shuttle buses In the shopping center offers free parking Duplex "Capitol Leningrad" includes about 120 different... Himki
- Cinema "Kinosfera" in MoscowCinema "kіnasfery" located on the street of the Transfiguration in Moscow There are four halls for 151 113 and two halls for 181 seats All theaters are equipped with projector and digital film format Each room has the latest air conditioning and... Himki
- Museum of the Russian submarine fleetMuseum of the Russian submarine fleet was opened in July 2006 While at the museum in the park "Northern Tushino" only one exhibit a big diesel submarine B 396 The boat was built in Nizhny Novgorod at the factory "Red Sormovo" designed by CDB ME... Rozhdestveno
- Nescafe-IMAX cinema in MoscowCinema Nescafe IMAX Russia's first cinema technology IMAX opened in 2003 in Moscow Located near the metro station "River Station" in the entertainment center "kіnasfery" on the third floor of the shopping center "Capitol Leningrad "IMAX this is... Himki
- Money Museum in MoscowMoney Museum in Moscow the newest museum of the capital established on August 8 2011 It is a private museum The exposition of the museum a private collection of the founder of AI Plushenko Just a museum you can see the money in 80 countries... Rozhdestveno
- Skating rink in the park "Northern river port" in MoscowSkating rink in the park "Northern river port" an outdoor ice rink is located on the territory of the river port of Moscow It is considered a favorite place for local residents Every winter in the northern river port is filled alleys and lanes Good... Rozhdestveno
- Metro Station "Skhodnenskaya"Metro station "Skhodnenskaya" was opened in 1975 Now it is in the Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line "Skhodnenskaya" vaulted shallow station (6 meters) Flat station based on a set of high travel wall At one end of the station there is a common... Rozhdestveno
- Stadium "Arena Khimki"Stadium "Arena Khimki" is the largest football stadium in the Moscow region It was built in 2005 2008 designed by architect Michael stupor Its capacity is 18 636 spectators In a country this is the first stadium where the Dutch began to use the... Himki
- Химкинское водохранилищеХимкинского водохранилища это единственное водохранилище на территории города Москвы находится на северо западе столицы расположен... Rozhdestveno
- North River TerminalNorthern river station in Moscow is located on the banks of the Khimki Reservoir so it is known as the Khimki Station being one of the symbols of the capital declared a national monument of architecture It was built in the style of "Stalin's... Rozhdestveno
- The metro station "River Station"Station "River Station" is the ultimate on Zamoskvoretskaya subway lines in Moscow It is located behind the station "Water Stadium" perpendicular to the street Festival in the metropolitan area Levoberezhny Northern Administrative District The... Rozhdestveno
- Barashkinsky pondBarashkinsky rates is a favorite of local residents In honor of the 70th anniversary of the Khimki authorities was a fountain with lights Pond pleases the kids swans and duck behind which is interesting to watch and of course the beautiful nature... Himki
- Friendship ParkFriendship Park a small green area in the north of Moscow as a whole is dedicated to the friendship of peoples Friendship Park was founded in 1957 He is an example of well organized park beautiful lawns and flower gardens picturesque ponds alternate... Rozhdestveno
- Khimki forest park in MoscowKhimki Forest Park is located near the capital of Russia between the Ring Road and street Dybenko Its area is more than 70 hectares In Forest Park is dominated by coniferous vegetation as well as birch larch oak Near the river Klyazma can see a lot... Snegiri
- Skhodnenskaya bowlShodnitskogo bowl this gem of a Moscow park "Tushino" which is a natural monument It is located in the South Tushino (North West District of Moscow) Bowl formed as a result of the deepening of the river bed similar after the retreat  in a...
- Ruined water sports stadium "Dynamo"Water Dinamo Stadium located near the Khimki Reservoir in the Northern District of Moscow near the Leningrad highway The complex was opened in 1935 designed by the architect G Ya Movchan Originally called the water station "Dynamo" and is an open... Rozhdestveno
- Skhodnenskaya HPPSkhodnenskaya HPP is located on the north west of Moscow is part of the Moscow Canal Built a hydroelectric power plant in 1939 for diversion type using a vertical drop of water Khimki Reservoir and rivers alike The complex structures Skhodnenskaya... Ryzhkovo
- Grachёvsky ParkGrachevsky Park is located in Hovrino of Moscow near the railway station of the same name He was part of the estate Hovrino which was located in this place since the XV century Following the acquisition of the estate at the end of the XIX century... Rozhdestveno
- The metro station "Water Stadium"The metro station "Water Stadium" one of the endpoints Zamoskvoretskaya subway lines It is located near the shore of the Khimki Reservoir and has two exits to the city The station was opened at the end of 1964 becoming part of the northern range... Ryzhkovo
- Tsiolkovsky monument on the street. TsiolkovskyMonument of Tsiolkovsky great pioneer who established the park in summer 2008 near the street named in his honor This is the third monument in Moscow dedicated to the great scientist The first two sites are located on the Avenue of the Cosmonauts... Ryzhkovo