- Talezh, Russia
- Alymov lane Bogorodskoe District, Eastern District, Moscow
- Previously, in place of the alley was a settlement, which appeared in the XVI century. Its first owner was Ivan the Terrible himself. He ordered to build here Miracles Monastery and the Chapel of the Assumption of the Holy Virgin, which has not survived to the present day. In honor of her and was named the village.
After the king's lands were transferred to the buyer Alymova. Then Bogoroditskaya changed to Alimov. The village was the main street. It is also called as the village. From her side was a small lane, as Alim. Although at one time it was called the cemetery lane, since it leads directly to the cemetery. In Soviet times, about 1922, the territory was given to the city and Lane finally secured the title Alim.
Today, in the area of the lane collected mainly high-rise buildings. Next to residential buildings there is a metro area of Transfiguration.
- Street AlymovaAs for the history of the street she appeared in the XVI century It was the main street of the village Bogoroditskaya who had himself Ivan the Terrible After his lands passed merchants Alimov and they renamed the village calling his name Street...
- The Moscow City CourtThe Moscow City Court is the highest judicial body of the city in criminal civil and administrative cases He is a modern five story building City Court was founded thirteenth December 1932 The Moscow City Court is supervisory and cassation court of...
- BogorodskoeBogordskoe area of the city of Moscow and he refers to the Eastern Administrative District The district occupies 865 hectares in the district are unique Transfiguration Church in Bagarodskaga national park "Elk Island" As a result of the...
- The metro station "area of the Transfiguration""Transfiguration Square" is under the Transfiguration area in East administrative district of the capital and is included in the Sokolniki metro line The station opened in December 1965 Until 1990 the station was the final on the line Column station... CHesnokovo
- Monument in Moscow Sergei BukhvostovMonument to Sergei Bukhvostova a monument to the first Guards Preobrazhensky Regiment times of Peter I A monument in 2005 in a park near the Transfiguration Square in Moscow Sculpture is the architect B canines On the pedestal stands soldiers ... CHesnokovo
- Transfiguration Church in BogorodskoeChurch of the Transfiguration in Bagarodskaga only preserved in Moscow and Moscow region wooden church of the XIX century The main altar was consecrated in honor of the feast of the Transfiguration southern and northern throne in honor of the...
- Rusakovskaya embankment in MoscowRusakovskaya embankment located in the north east of Moscow near Sokolniki more precisely the right bank of the Yauza Electrozavodskaya between the bridge and the street Deer Val In 1936 joined the two embankments the old palace and the camp So a... CHesnokovo
- Nativity of St. John the Baptist in SokolnikiNativity of St John the Baptist in Sokolniki the temple of the Moscow diocese Was founded in 1915 construction lasted about two years The project involved the temple architect NL Sheviakov Consecrated the church in January 1917 The funds allocated... CHesnokovo
- Moscow region - TransfigurationPreabrazhenskae Moscow region located in the Eastern Administrative District The name of this area was through villages Preabrazhenskae where a few centuries ago was the imperial residence of Alexei Mikhailovich and Peter  I Today the main... Dubechino
- Natural-Historical Park "Cherkizovsky"Natural Historical Park "Cherkizovsky" is located in the city of Moscow Preabrazhenskae in Pine River floodplain The composition of natural and historical complex includes Cherkizovsky pond and is located on the shore of the pond Church of Elijah... Dubechino
- The metro station "Street Podbelskogo""Street Padbelskaga" is the ultimate station Sokolniki line It was opened in 1990 and is named after the party leader Vadim Pobdelskogo after whom the street was also named Since 1992 the street is called Ivanteevsky The first output of the station... Dubechino
- Transfiguration Old Believers Community in MoscowTransfiguration staraabradnaya community appeared in Moscow in 1771 during the plague Then the monastic community of Old Believers bespapoўtsa were given land near the outpost of the Transfiguration to create a cemetery Organizing community... CHesnokovo
- Church of Exaltation of the Cross at the Transfiguration CemeteryChurch of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross a church of Old Believers' confessions staropomorskogo fedaseeўskіm consent Shrine is located on the territory of the Transfiguration of the cemetery of the capital of the Russian Federation in Moscow... CHesnokovo
- Swan PondSwan Pond one of five ponds located in the floodplain of the shallow creek deer Their report horse play Its area is about 0 7 hectares Eats rates from groundwater and from the water supply Surrounded by gently sloping shores strengthen reinforced... CHesnokovo
- "Locomotive" stadium"Locomotive" stadium is one of the largest stadiums in Moscow It was rebuilt in 2002 on the site of the old stadium was destroyed The project team developed the architect AV Bokova Stadium big enough He is able to accommodate about 28   800... Dubechino
- Nicholas Monastery EdinoverieFormer St Nicholas Orthodox Edinoverie monastery which is located in Moscow in the Transfiguration area is known for what it had served several well known missionaries According to data for 1907 in the monastery were 41 novice monk 22 and 1 priest... CHesnokovo
- Church of St. Nicholas in the Transfiguration CemeteryChurch of St Nicholas Orthodox Church is operating in the territory of the Transfiguration Cemetery in Moscow The temple was built in the late XVII century and belonged to the Old Believer community Since the early 1850s the Emperor Nicholas  I... CHesnokovo
- Steam locomotive L-3516Steam locomotive L 3516 is one of the most popular locomotives It was erected in 2006 as a gift sports community "Locomotive" in honor of his 70th birthday Lokomotiv mounted on an iron pedestal for a better view Thus the city authorities wanted to... Dubechino
- Pub "London Grill" at the CherkizovskyPub "London Grill" on Cherkizovskiy a traditional English pub network of beer restaurants "London Grill " It is just a five minute walk from the metro station "Cherkіzoўskaya " The pub is located in a large building stylized English castle ... Dubechino
- Metro Station "CHerkizovskaja"Station "Cherkіzoўskaya" refers to Sokolniki metro line in Moscow It is located in the "Preabrazhenskae" and is located between the stations "Transfiguration Square" and "Street Padbelskaga "The opening of the station took place on August 1 1990... Dubechino
- Small rose garden park "Sokolniki"Small rose garden park "Sokolniki" is in a city park recreation "Sokolniki" in Moscow and was established in the period from 1953 to 1957 and is located in the south eastern sector of the park between the fifth and sixth ray prasekamі have large...
- A large rose garden park "Sokolniki"A large rose garden park "Sokolniki" in Moscow and is one of the most favorite places professional florists and those who simply indifferent to the beauty and fragrance of roses Here a relatively small area is not concentrated  just a lot of... CHesnokovo
- Shopping center "Perseus for children" in Moscow"Perseus for children" can be considered an excellent option for a fun weekend with the kids Besides the usual shops with goods for children are often held here bright celebrations However it is worth considering and purchases because any holiday is... CHesnokovo
- Museum of ice figures in SokolnikiThe museum is located in the pavilion area of 700 square meters Ice sculptures in the exhibition are part of the pavilion which occupies 500 square meters and is fully equipped with the freezer the temperature inside them 10 degrees all year... CHesnokovo