- Krasnye Orly, Russia
- Ambulatory Lane, Airport, Northern District, Moscow
- The history of the street began in the XVIII century. Then it was called Pushkin alley. Then, at the beginning of the next century it was renamed in honor of one inhabitant in Bezobrazov. The current name emerged in 1925. Quite simply, Lane became an outpatient at medical facility that is located on its territory. Ambulance is long gone, but the name has stuck for centuries.
Outpatient lane today, mostly are houses. High apartment buildings flooded the entire area. Next to them are made comfortable playgrounds and parking for cars. Also, near the sleeping area there are two metro stations - Airport and Falcon.
One of the important objects that are considered outpatient Lane Railway platform MZ Railway "Red Baltiets."
- First Outpatient travelHistorical data on the first Obukhov travel virtually no has survived One thing is that earlier in his place was Obukhov alley That in turn named after the medical establishment when there was Of all time  Directions name has changed several...
- Second Ambulatory travelAs well as the First Obukhov passage about the Second in fact there is no data It is known that earlier in his place was Obukhov Lane named after the medical institution Outpatient clinic for a long time is not in sight but the name change from ...
- Ambulatory pondOutpatient rates are located in Moscow in the vicinity of the airport Its area is about 1 hectare The pond was formed in the middle of the XIX century as a result of the damming of a tributary of the river Tarakanovka currently flows through the...
- Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical UniversityMoscow State Automobile and Road Technical University one of the country's largest educational and scientific centers in the field of mechanical engineering and transport University abbreviated MADI is a solid educational and research base in the... Yurevo
- Monument-bust aircraft designer YakovlevMonument bust avіyakanstruktaru AS Yakovlev it is located in a park near the Chapaeўskі lane at the entrance to the Park aviators in Moskva On reflects the well known Soviet aircraft Colonel General in the form of a soldier with  its proper... Yurevo
- The metro station "Sokol"The metro station "Falcon" is a line of the Moscow metro Zamoskvoretskiy It is kept in Leningrad Prospect Station "Falcon" was opened to the public September 11 1938 She was named by the location near the village of Falcon built in  1920s The... Yurevo
- Street Academic IlyushinStreet Academica Іlyushyna geographically located between the street and the street Eighth of March Krasnoarmejsky located in the Northern District of the capital Numbering of houses going from the street Red Army The title of this  Moscow... Perhurovo
- Aviators ParkPark aviators or Chapaeўskі Park is a small park area which is considered to be an object of cultural heritage of regional significance It is located at the intersection of Chapaevsk alley and Leningrad Avenue near the city Khoroshevsky ... Yurevo
- Shopping center "Gallery Airport"On Leningrad Prospect near the metro station "Airport" contains a huge ultra modern shopping mall "Gallery Airport " Convenient location unrivaled architecture and a wonderful combination of many goods and services under the  one roof... Yurevo
- The metro station "Airport""Airport" one of the oldest stations of the Moscow metro It was opened back in 1938 Geographically it is bound to Khodynka Field where in the early 20th century was located central Moscow airport Hence it took the name of the station It is believed... Yurevo
- All Saints Church in All SaintsAll Saints Church in All Saints All Saints Orthodox church is dabrachynnya Moscow diocese which is located in Moscow near Sokola On was built in 1733 1736 respectively in the village of Usіhsvyatskay and on the initiative of Imereti princess ... Yurevo
- Brasserie DurdinThe first Russian beer restaurant was named Ivan Durdzіn who in 1836 bought a small beer plant A few years later Durdzіn name became famous throughout Russia Emperor Alexander II personally appreciated durdinsky "Porter"  Brewer allowing... Ryzhkovo
- Skyscraper "Triumph Palace" in MoscowSkyscraper "Triumph Palace" in Moscow is one of the tallest buildings in Europe It was erected in 2006 the construction company "Donstroy " This house is the most characteristic feature of the Stalinist buildings It includes 45 floors Floors 11 to... Yurevo
- Memorial-park complex heroes of World War IMemaryyalna park complex heroes of World War I is in the Northern Administrative District of Moscow Previously instead of the park on the site to the city's Fraternal Cemetery which was opened in 1915 it buried victims  First World War In Soviet... Yurevo
- Timiryazevskiy forest in MoscowTsіmіrazeўskі destiny is Tsіmіrazeўskі area of the city of Moscow On the territory of the forest which is 232 hectares are Breeding Station which was built in 1992 founded by VI Edelstein in 1918 Vegetable station laboratories and... Perhurovo
- Street HalabyanHalabyan Street located in the Northern district came from the time of development of the area Sokol in 1950 and the name was in 1959 in honor of the famous architect of Soviet times Caro Semenovich Halabyan Halabyan himself famous for such works as... Yurevo
- The village of SokolVillage "Falcon" is the first in the city of Moscow housing cooperative settlement It was founded in 1923 in the Northern district of the capital Located near the metro station of the same name Since 1979 the "Falcon" is protected as a monument to... Yurevo
- Leningrad Prospekt in MoscowLeningrad Prospekt in Moscow Moscow's major highways is located in the northern district of the capital This is a straight road that leads to the airport "Sheremetyevo" At the site of the current prospectus once an ancient road that leads to the... Yurevo
- Park named ThievesThe park is in the name of Thieves voykovskoy district of Moscow near the metro station near the Leningrad highway Sometimes the park called "Warsaw" on its territory located on the cinema "Warsaw" In 1896 the territory in which today is a park... Ryzhkovo
- Metro Station "Voikovskaya"Metro Station "voykovskoy" is on the Leningrad highway and enters the northern part of the Moscow Metro Zamoskvoretskaya branches It is located in the Northern district "Voykovsky" was opened in December 1964 of three other stations which amounted... Ryzhkovo
- Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin in Petrovsky ParkIn Russia in Petrovsky Park is Temple of the Annunciation He is a member of All Saints dabrachynnya Moscow City Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church The facility was built at the request of Anna Dmitrievna Naryshkina The temple was erected by the... Yurevo
- Petrovsky ParkPetrovsky Park City Park located in the north western part of the capital It was built in the XIX century around putsyavoy Palace Its area is 22 hectares The park was restored in 2007 On the grounds there are Dabraveshchanskaya church villa... Yurevo
- Church of St. Mitrophan VoronezhOrthodox church of St Mitrophan Voronezh is in Svalyava district of Moscow on the street one Khutorskaya Has only one chapel which was consecrated in honor of Mitrophan Voronezh Considered for Usіhsvyatskay charity of the Moscow diocese   The... Perhurovo
- Monument-bust Tsiolkovsky at the palace alleyMonument bust K E Tsyyalkoўskaga is in the park at the intersection of Leningrad Avenue and left the palace alley It was created in 1932 1940 by architect I A Frantsuzom but it only opened 17 September 1957 g Konstantin Tsiolkovsky is best known as... Yurevo
Weather in Krasnye Orly