- Hakodz, Russia
- Russia, the Republic of Adygea, Maikop district, village Kamennomostsky
- Aminovka River flows into the river near the village of White Kamennomostsky. The upper part of the bed of the small river is a picturesque valley with a lot of low waterfalls and unusual rocky outcrops. The name of the river and gorge recalls the Caucasian War. There was defended by the tsarist army Naib Shamil Mohammed Amin. His chetyrehtysyachnogo Charkesk army long held back the army.
Gorge Aminovki are less popular with tourists than the nearby creek or Rufbago Mezmaysky, so there is usually quiet and not crowded. In the riverbed can be seen five waterfalls, about ten fall from the walls of the gorge. Amin Falls Gorge characterized by a steady flow. Rocks that form the walls of the gorge are built of limestone and sandstone, clay outputs, their height reaches sixty meters. On the banks of the river you can find stones with imprints of shells akamyanelymі amanіtu.
In the upper reaches of the river, you can explore the caves of spirit and Saxophone. Doohan most visited cave - it stretches along the underground river, it even has an underground waterfall. Easy to pass only a small part of the cave. To go further will have to overcome narrow gap - "knacker".
- Through CaveAccording to an ancient legend adygskі in the mountains near the river White lived when the evil and cruel giant named Rufabgo Subjugating all the surrounding villages giant overlaid with exorbitant tribute Everyone was taking it pretty girl from...
- Rock "male power"District Kamennomostky in Adygea is an amazing natural beauty clear streams ancient trees fantastically shaped rocks and crystal clean air One finds here for yourself something beautiful and unique White River creates winding canyons   and...
- Rocky island three dragonsKhadzhokhsky Gorge perhaps the most famous natural monument in Adygea Narrow gorge at the bottom of which bears bubbling and foaming White River abounds with bizarre rock formations and caves At the beginning of the gorge is located in the middle of... Kamennomostskij
- Khadzhokhsky Gorge (Kamennomostsky Canyon)Khadzhokhsky gorge or canyon Kamennomostsky this section of the river Belaya Closed here in a narrow gorge stream roars splashes and dust storms damn to find a way among the cliffs Wild roar of water can be heard far away in the district Furiously... Kamennomostskij
- Mezmaysky creekA walk to the creek Mezmayskomu will allow you to admire the bizarre rocks which form a channel and look at the small but very beautiful waterfalls The route which starts from the complex Khadzhokhsky gorge takes you no more  two hours instead... Kamennomostskij
- The village KamennomostskyThe village Kamennomostsky without exaggeration be called the center of tourist life mountain Adygea Great location beautiful surroundings proximity to a huge number of monuments infrastructure all this makes Kamennomostsky beginning  Many... Kamennomostskij
- Red LakeNear the village of Kamennomostsky in the Republic of Adygea is abandoned spent many years ago a stone quarry limestone Hit the wall of the large multimeter cut rock converging to its bottom several  tiers Sources who beat in his career it... Kamennomostskij
- River Gorge AminovkiAminovka a small river in the Republic of Adygea The river 9 kilometers most of the way the river flows through the valley Amin and the rest of its route runs through the village Kamennomostsky Gorge and the river its name is derived from the deputy... Kamennomostskij
- Khadzhokhsky dolmenOn the territory of Adygea besides many remarkable monuments of nature and ancient monuments associated with human activities Among these dolmens Understand the exact purpose of the dolmen scientists still can not It is believed that it was just the... Kamennomostskij
- Rock TitanicTo the north of the village Kamennomostsky in Adygea Maikop area on a steep bend of the river is a picturesque white sandy beach Its main attraction is the rock which locals call the Titanic Organized groups of tourists  here do not carry and...
- Gorge MishokoPicturesque gorge bag is along the highway on Lagonaki a 10 15 minute walk from the southern outskirts of the village Kamennomostsky Its name is translated from the Circassian language as "Bear Valley" The path to the gorge bag originates from an... Kamennomostskij
- Gorge MishokoGorge bag stretching along the creek of the same name is located south of the village Kamennomostsky in Adygea Like many other small bed rivers that flow into the White Gorge deserves the attention of tourists and a lot of waterfalls  grottoes... Kamennomostskij
- Sail RockTourists who come on stream Rufabgo but famous waterfalls can see the unusual and Sail Rock You can see the rock going down the path of the waterfall lace short of two hundred meters to the waterfall Bowl of Love Here at the confluence of the... Dahovskaya
- Cascade FallsRepublic of Adygea boasts many beautiful waterfalls Perhaps the most famous of these are the waterfalls on the creek Rufabgo small tributary of the Belaya River which flows into it near the village Kamennomostsky Look at these beautiful ... Dahovskaya
- Waterfall BraidRepublic of Adygea boasts many beautiful waterfalls Perhaps the most famous of these are the waterfalls on the creek Rufabgo small tributary of the Belaya River which flows into it near the village Kamennomostsky Look at these beautiful ... Dahovskaya
- Waterfall Heart RufabgoRepublic of Adygea boasts many beautiful waterfalls Perhaps the most famous of these are the waterfalls on the creek Rufabgo small tributary of the Belaya River which flows into it near the village Kamennomostsky Look at these beautiful ... Dahovskaya
- Waterfall Loving cupHiking trail built along the creek Rufabgo will allow you to admire only four waterfalls Noise Baby Heart Rufabgo and lace To explore the two you have to go about nine meters from the waterfall Lace on neabstalyavany mountain  trail Uphill... Dahovskaya
- Waterfall Maiden SpitHiking trail built along the creek Rufabgo will allow you to admire only four waterfalls Noise Baby Heart Rufabgo and lace To explore the two you have to go about nine meters from the waterfall Lace on neabstalyavany mountain  trail Uphill... Dahovskaya
- Waterfall Noise
- Creek RufabgoAmong the many waterfalls in the Republic of Adygea known among tourists waterfalls on the creek Rufabgo This creek flows into the river Belaya three kilometers from the village Kamennomostny Brookvalley an interesting natural geological monument... Kamennomostskij
- Khadzhokhsky postsKhadzhokhsky pillars an interesting geological monument located near the village of Kamennomostsky in Adygea half an hour walk from the falls Rufabgo Formed thousands of years ago as a result of the earthquake rock formations many years  exposed... Dahovskaya
- Waterfall on a creek MishawakaFur a tributary of the White which is located near the southern end of the village Kamennomostsky The creek is known that in a cave next to him was found parking ancient man In one version of the literal translation of the word bag with Adyghe... Kamennomostskij
- Cossack stoneCossack stone one of the most notable attractions Khadzhokhsky gorge Anyone traveling from village to village Kamennomostsky Dakhovskaya literally can not go Cossack stone The road goes along the gorge with two skirts  sides of this huge piece... Dahovskaya
- Ridge Una-GoatsUna Goat Ridge is located in the southwestern part of the Russian Federation Most of the ridge is located in the Republic of Adygea and only a small area in the neighboring Karachay Cherkessia Spine surrounds the White River Valley panoramic views... Kamennomostskij