- voronovo, Russia
- Eastern Administrative District, the city of Moscow in the district "Golyanovo"; between the street and the Ural Schelkovskogo highway
- Amur street belongs to the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow and is located on the territory of Golyanovskogo area. It is located between the street and the Ural Schelkovskoe highway. It is known that the Amur street is the former projected prospectus №264.
Amur street was renamed to August 9, 1965, and due to the fact that it is located in the east of the capital, she received a symbolic name in honor of the Amur River, which is known to be one of the largest reservoirs of the Far East.
Amur street is an industrial area on which the motor and construction companies, as well as warehouses. Nearby street Amur are two metro stations - "Cherkіzoўskaya", "Shchelkovskaya." Also in the plans of the town inherent design another station - the Amur, but precise data on its building at the moment. Also, in the beginning of the street and the train station "Charkіzava" Moscow railway.
- Church of the Nativity in IzmailovoChurch of the Nativity in Izmailovo owns dean of the Transfiguration in Moscow The church was built in 1675 Decree for the construction gave Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich The place was not chosen by chance Izmailov was the domain of the Romanovs...
- 3rd Street Park3 Park Street called in 1936 to 18 November 1949 pozhatrnim proesezdom Located in the Area and the North Izmailovo Izmailovo in the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow The modern name one of the 16 numbered Park Street which leads from the...
- Bridge Tower in IzmailovoComposition structures characteristic of medieval architecture of the second half XVII century and is reminiscent of some of the tower of the Moscow Kremlin The tower has three levels or floors The ground floor was given to the clergyman the average... Dubechino
- Royal mansion "Izmailovo"Often associated with the name of the estate of Peter I Izmailovskii groves have been a favorite place for fun maneuvers regiments of the first Russian emperor In the mid nineteenth century there was organized by Nicholas military hospice The former... Dubechino
- Metro Station "Shchelkovskaya"Station "Shchelkovskaya" is the ultimate on Arbatska Pokrovskaya line of the Moscow metro The main feature of the external design station is considered a large number of columns and marble walls in different shades Metro station "Shchelkovskaya" was... Pavlovskaya Sloboda
- Metro Station "CHerkizovskaja"Station "Cherkіzoўskaya" refers to Sokolniki metro line in Moscow It is located in the "Preabrazhenskae" and is located between the stations "Transfiguration Square" and "Street Padbelskaga "The opening of the station took place on August 1 1990... Dubechino
- "Locomotive" stadium"Locomotive" stadium is one of the largest stadiums in Moscow It was rebuilt in 2002 on the site of the old stadium was destroyed The project team developed the architect AV Bokova Stadium big enough He is able to accommodate about 28   800... Dubechino
- Golyanovsky ParkGolyanovsky Park is located in Golnovo of Moscow near the metro station Shchelkovskaya The park is 20 hectares In the 1960s this area was covered with marshes In the 1980s decided to improvement of the territory and the creation of the city park... Gridyukino
- Steam locomotive L-3516Steam locomotive L 3516 is one of the most popular locomotives It was erected in 2006 as a gift sports community "Locomotive" in honor of his 70th birthday Lokomotiv mounted on an iron pedestal for a better view Thus the city authorities wanted to... Dubechino
- The metro station "Street Podbelskogo""Street Padbelskaga" is the ultimate station Sokolniki line It was opened in 1990 and is named after the party leader Vadim Pobdelskogo after whom the street was also named Since 1992 the street is called Ivanteevsky The first output of the station... Dubechino
- Russian Toy Museum in MoscowMuseum of Russian folk toys within the territory of the Izmailovo Kremlin The museum's exhibits tell you the fascinating story of the appearance of toys in Russia met with all their diversity You will also learn about the development of toy... Dubechino
- Museum of Bells in MoscowMuseum of Bells opened in Izmailovo in 2006 was the result of hard work of the Society of Church Bell Ringers the head of which is Igor Konovalov (Senior Hunchback of Moscow Kremlin and Cathedral of Christ the Saviour) Research  was carried out... Dubechino
- Museum of the History of vodkaMuseum of the History of vodka is located in Moscow Izmailovo highway History of vodka in Russia is 500 years old and Museum conditionally divided it into periods Old Russian era the Russian Empire the Great Patriotic War the Soviet Union modern... Dubechino
- Pub "London Grill" at the CherkizovskyPub "London Grill" on Cherkizovskiy a traditional English pub network of beer restaurants "London Grill " It is just a five minute walk from the metro station "Cherkіzoўskaya " The pub is located in a large building stylized English castle ... Dubechino
- Cathedral of the Holy Virgin in IzmailovoChurch of the Intercession of the Virgin in Іzmaylave is located on the island of silver Grape pond Moscow The church was built for the royal manor Izmailovo during the reign of the kings of Alexei Mikhailovich and Fedor Alekseevich and consecrated... Dubechino
- Silver-Grape PondSilver Grape Pond is located in the east of Moscow near Izmvylovo The pond is located in the floodplain of the Silverfish Silver Grape Pond is considered the oldest city pond It was built in 1667 The pond was created so that formed a small... Dubechino
- Vernissage in IzmailovoIzmailovo Vernissage the world's largest trade fair items vyyaўlencha arts and crafts folk crafts and crafts antiques and souvenirs Vernissage consider striking landmark of modern Moscow This kind of shopping mall located in the historical place of... Dubechino
- Izmailovo KremlinIzmailovo Kremlin built in the pre Petrine era will tell you more not about the history of the royal family and the history of ordinary people through the prism of crafts In the Kremlin are several craft workshops where visitors can buy products of... Dubechino
- Bauman townThis delightful in its beauty and richness of species charming place located in the east of Moscow near the Izmailovo Once upon a time there was a village elite much like today Ruble inhabited mainly statesmen In the 60s  XVII century work began... Dubechino
- Natural-Historical Park "Cherkizovsky"Natural Historical Park "Cherkizovsky" is located in the city of Moscow Preabrazhenskae in Pine River floodplain The composition of natural and historical complex includes Cherkizovsky pond and is located on the shore of the pond Church of Elijah... Dubechino
- Stables "Forest" on Losiny IslandStables "Forest" in the suburbs a well known equestrian club which is located on the island of leggings Here you can ride on horseback Animal may be rented as a few hours or a few days Stables is located behind  the city close to the forest... Dubechino
- Day StreetPart of Moscow this street which used to be called Little Stromynka began in 1935 and three years later in 1938 it was renamed in May Day in honor of International Workers as you might guess This street has its own special touch   Here one can... Pavlovskaya Sloboda
- Concert Hall "Izmailovo"Concert Hall "Izmailovo" has five floors Floor area is more than six thousand square meters "Izmailovo" located near the metro station "Guerrilla" on the area of a large hotel complex It housed several rooms For example a conference hall has... Dubechino
- The hotel complex "Izmailovo" in MoscowIzmaylovskom highway is a unique hotel complex which has no analogues in the whole of Russia This huge megakomplesu "Izmailovo" ("Gamma" "Delta") consists of three four star hotels and about fifteen different restaurants   who specialize in the... Dubechino