- London, United Kingdom
- Великобритания, Whitehall, London SW1A 2ER
- +44 482 7777
- Банкетинг-хаус - трехэтажный особняк, предназначался для приемов и банкетов, церемоний, маскарадов, а не для проживания. Расположен при Уайтхолльском дворце в Лондоне. Строился с 1619 по 1622 годы по проекту Ініга Джонса.
Некоторые называют его "шаг в дом пира". Здесь можно пройти по следам королей и подивиться революционным характером архитектуры.
Внутренний интерьер дворца поражает идеальными пропорциями главной залы и потолком, украшенным девятью полотнами Рубенса, которые показывают жизнь в период Джеймса I. После завершения работы Рубенс получил титул рыцаря из рук Карла I.
До 1962 года в Банкетинг-хаус находился музей, где экспонировались вещи королевских особ, и среди прочего - скелет лошади Наполеона. Но потом музей закрыли.
Сейчас Банкетинг-хаус предоставляет уютные места для проведения небольших обедов и коктейлей.
- The building of the Royal Horse GuardsThe building of the Royal Horse Guards in London was built in 1664 Here are the Life Guard which protects the king in the palace of Whitehall stables for a hundred horses as well as the General Staff of the British Army Nursing home construction in...
- Monument to women of World War IIMonument to women of World War II established in 2005 is located in the heart of Whitehall near Parliament Square The author of the monument is sculptor John W Mills The creation of the memorial designed to perpetuate the work of more than 7 million...
- Horse Guards Regiment barracksHorse Guards barracks in London a historic building of the XVIII century luxurious facade is designed in classic style with some Baroque elements Construction is located on the street in Whitehall whose name has become synonymous with the symbol of...
- Whitehall StreetCentral London Whitehall originates from the British Parliament and ends Trafalgar Square Street directly associated with the British government Street name comes from the name of a large Whitehall Palace which used to be on the street but in 1698... Charing Cross
- Red Lion PubPub Red Lion an old pub with 600 years of history and tradition is located next to Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament Its cozy interior seems much more due to the numerous mirrors mounted in the hall Traditional wood decor decorate... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Bunker ChurchillOne of the most unique and interesting places in London is close to the Parliament and the famous Big Ben namely secret bunker of Sir Winston Churchill built in 1938 on the eve of the Second World War Everybody can see the office bedroom dining room... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- The CityCity a surprising combination of past and future tradition and innovation Only here and nowhere else in the UK you can not see the neighboring skyscrapers and historic castles frantic pace of life economists and measured walk travelers City...
- Churchill MuseumMuseum for improvement which took 10 years was opened in 2005 and cost the British treasury 6 000 000 pounds Here joined century advanced technology with meticulous scientific approach Entertainment interactivity and relevance apparently   These... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Museum Association of OphthalmologistsMuseum Association of Ophthalmologists in the UK the largest museum in the world dedicated to optics It was founded in 1901 and today it houses more than 10 000 different items including points there are more than 2 thousand   Museum... Charing Cross
- Fountains in Trafalgar SquareFountains in Trafalgar Square one of the main attractions in London Eastern and western fountains are named Betty Lord (Lord Beatty) and Lord Jellicoe (Lord Jellicoe) These fountains are not luxurious but perfect for the entire architectural...
- Trafalgar SquareTrafalgar Square the center of London There are three main streets converge Westminster Strand Whitehall and the Mall In the center is the famous monument a column with a statue of Admiral Nelson at the top It was erected in honor of England's...
- Bronze lionsBronze lions at the foot of the column Admiral Nelson created from the guns of the French navy received victorious admiral during sea battles In 1867 the unit had been melted by Edwin Landseer four statues and installed as a symbol of the British...
- Restaurant "Gordons Wine Bar"Restaurant "Gordons Wine Bar" with a bar located in London 300 meters from Trafalgar Square It was opened in 1890 The interior is stylized as old tavern sooty arches wooden walls are covered with old newspaper clippings rough stools   Some... Charing Cross
- Monument to Winston ChurchillMassive statue of Winston Churchill stands in Parliament Square in London Built Ivor Robert Jones in 1973 the statue depicts a pensive former leader Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874 1965) was known as the British Prime Minister during... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Big BenBig Ben is probably the most famous landmark of London Although it is often called the "Big Ben" is meant the clock tower of Westminster Palace the official name is "tower of St Stephen " actually Big Ben the ringing of the six  located in the... City of Westminster
- The London EyeAt the turn of the second and third millennia each country in its own way was preparing for the change of age and the British response to the Millennium was the "London Eye" inaugurated on the last day of the twentieth century A huge Ferris wheel... South Bank
- Church of St. Martin in the FieldsChurch of Sts Martin in the Fields built and named in honor of St Martin of Tours in the 13th century She really was located in between the fields and Vestministrom City The current church was built in 1722 1724 in the neoclassical style Gibbs Jays...
- Parliament SquareParliament Square in London founded in 1868 in order to streamline the movement of vehicles near the Palace of Westminster In the center is a picturesque park with beautiful flower beds and trees along the perimeter of which there are ten statues of... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- St Margaret's, WestminsterSt Margaret's Westminster Antyahіyskay is a late Gothic cathedral located in Westminster It was founded in the 12th century The last restoration was carried out in 1877 by the architect Sir George Gilbert Scott In the Now  listed as a World... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Cafe Pret a MangerPret a Manger a large English chain fast food restaurant The first institution Pret a Manger opened in London in 1986 Its owners college friends Sinclair and Julian had never been in the business like to offer office workers who want  snack at...
- National GalleryBritish National Gallery was founded in 1824 and has one of the best collections of Western European painting which contains almost all the paintings of great artists as well as provides all the schools of European painting To date  Gallery...
- National Portrait GalleryThe National Portrait Gallery is an art gallery in London which brought together a collection of portraits of historically important and famous British people This was the first gallery in the world at the time of its opening in 1856 In 1896 the...
- London AquariumLondon Aquarium the world famous for its collection of marine life which consists of more than 350 species collected from various parts of the world Pearl has two huge aquarium each of which is filled with millions of gallons of water These... South Bank
- Pub The HarpPub The Harp in 2011 the annual competition was voted best bar not only in London but throughout the UK It is located in the heart of the capital and is visible from afar thanks to baskets with blooming petunias that adorn its porch In the menu you...
- St. James's ParkSt James's Park a green bar a semicircle get Buckingham Palace From the bridge in the center of St James's Park on the one hand can be seen Buckingham Palace on the other Whitehall At one time there were hunting grounds of Henry XVIII Now it is a... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- South Bank
- Tottenham Court Road
- St James's
- City of Westminster
- New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)