- Kilekshino, Russia
- Vladimir region, 2 kilometers from the city covered.
- SIKA River, where the city Shroud should be with the Black Lake to the east, near the rounded peninsula. From the north from Lake branched irrigation canals, and village located gorachkay Oil, which was vegetable oil, which produces mustard oil, which was intended for the bagels that were delivered to the royal table.
In ancient times, today the peninsula was an island with him standing on the church. In 1711, Peter the Great gave his decree "Fishing" on Lankovskom lake possession of the island "Holy Presentation Monastery", but the lake with beaches remain the property of Prince Golitsyn. Into the lake a single brook without a name.
In 1863, the lake had already called the Black, as evidenced by the "Lists of settlements of the Russian Empire." There are two versions of the origin of the name. On one of them, the legend says that during the Troubles on the lake hiding locals, but coming up detachment of Poles killed and pine forest was burned. From Black ashes came the name of the reservoir, as well as the Black Island. In another version of the water in the Black Lake painted peragnoyny acid, so the water and became dark.
- Vvedensky Monastery IslandIf you want solitude and get pleasure from the amazing Russian nature then visit the Vvedensky island monasteries It is situated away from metropolitan areas on the island in the middle of the Vyatka (Ўvyadzenskaga) Lake near the city covered  ...
- Vvedenskoe LakeThe shores are mostly wetlands although there are also sandy places On the shore of the lake on the east side is the village Vvedenskii To the east of Lake Ўvyadzenskaga has two lakes White (2 hectare) and the Black stretched on 30 hectares Last...
- Monument chocolateMonument chocolate a bronze statue of a fairy with a big chocolate bar in his hand This is the first monument in the world of chocolate in Pokrov Vladimir region In 2009 the world famous company «Kraft Foods» in which the activity   in Russia... Pokrov
- River KirzhachThe river flows through Kіrzhach Vladimir region of Russia and is a left tributary of the Klyazma This is a small river which extends 133 kilometers and a maximum depth 4 meters At its widest point the coast are at a distance of 70  meters from... Repihovo
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in Voynova MountChurch of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in Vaynovay Woe is located in the village located in the Moscow region and has a rich history The church is mentioned in the middle of the second millennium the decree of Basil Dark velevshego traders... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Church of Saints Peter and Fevronia of MuromChurch of Saints Peter and Fevronia of Murom to Orekhovo hrystsіlnay is a temple made of brick with the St George church the street OKRAYNA Construction of the temple was laid in 2011 and till now outside the building has a finished look two rows... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Church of the TransfigurationChurch of the Transfiguration is situated in Orekhovo structure has been built on the site once stood the administration in 2000 the construction was stopped all the services were not carried out in the kindergarten Funded the new church the mayor's... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin MaryCathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is located in Orekhovo street Volodarskogo In 1871 the leadership of the diocese completely granted the petition of citizens to build its own cathedral whose construction was carried out under the... Orehovo-Zuevo
- The Church of the New Martyrs Nut-ZuevskyThe Church of the New Martyrs Nut Zueўskі located in Orekhovo Moscow region First of all it was Christmas Bogoroditskaya Church organized in pseudo Russian style The temple was erected on the merchant Vishnjakova in the middle of the XIX ... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Museum of the RoosterCock Museum opened in 1997 is a museum of art is a picturesque town whose inhabitants are the exhibits of the museum In the museum are a lot of images of a rooster made by various artists from different materials wood glass clay metal beads and even... Petushki
- House of Culture in PetushkiHouse of Culture in Petushki open to residents in 1970 is still the venue for the artistic and cultural events Every year there are working 45 amateur groups and clubs Of these seven teams have the title "national" More than 15 years in the House of... Petushki
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in PetushkiWhen the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared exactly in the Vladimir region is still not known For the first time on the monastery spoke at the beginning of the XVI century Then she was in the village of Popovka now the city... Petushki
- City ElectrogorskElectrogorsk a small town in the east of Moscow region whose population is just over 20 thousand people Electrogorsk located in swampy areas and some characteristic famous monuments and buildings located on it  area The city was founded in 1912... vasyutino
- Church of St. Nicholas on Selivanova MountChurch of St Nicholas is located in the village of Selivanova sorrow that from the XV century was owned by Kirzhachsky Annunciation Monastery In 1653 he built the first wooden church of St Nicholas Has come down to the present day St Nicholas Church... Kirzhach
- All Saints Church in the Annunciation monastery KirzhachskiyAll Saints Church in the Annunciation monastery built Kirzhachsky brothers Alexander and Peter Soloviev over the grave of his parents Father of the brothers A P Solovev was a painter and studied hereditary painted churches of the monastery The... Kirzhach
- Cathedral of the AnnunciationCathedral of the Annunciation in the Monastery of the Annunciation Kirzhachsky a four pillar domed church with the completion of a tiered kakoshnіkaў arrayedpyramids Inside the building is a whole system of stepped arches and vaults The exact date... Kirzhach
- Church Origin Honest Trees Holy CrossChurch Origin Honest Ancient Holy Cross Monastery of the Annunciation Kirzhachsky is built of brick so called church "under the bells " The last construction work was finished in 1656 Initiator and patron of the construction made  local lord IA... Kirzhach
- Holy Annunciation Kirzhachskiy conventHoly Annunciation Kirzhachskiy convent was founded in 1358 Sergius of Radonezh on a steep and picturesque left bank of the river Kіrzhach In 1562 the territory of the monastery was enriched stone church of the Annunciation and the church of St... Kirzhach
- Chapel nadkladeznaya in the Annunciation monastery KirzhachskiyChapel of the Annunciation in Nadkladeznaya Kirzhachsky monastery is located on the coastal slopes of the river Kіrzhach the monastery This small temple was built in the form of a brick octagonal building under a dome The legend says that the... Kirzhach
- Nikita church in the village ByvalinNikita church the Orthodox church which was built on the money of parishioners This five domed building completed in pseudo Russian style The main altar is dedicated to the Kazan Icon of the refectory is Nikita and Il'inskii chapels After the... Byvalino
- Lake VelinoThere is one mysterious lake in the vicinity of the village of Velino on the west side of the village and Shatura Shaturtorf that suburban myashcheray It's called Lake Velino There is a theory that the lake of meteoric origin Another name by which... Beketovskaya
- Holy Vedeno island conventVienna holiday island convent was formerly Orthodox monastery today is female Located on the island Ўvyadzenskaga Lake near the town of Veil Opening it happened at the end of the XVII century consecrated January 14 1710 Moscow was the illuminator... Dorohovo
- Lake VvedenskoeVvedenskaya Lake is located on the west side of the Vladimir region originally it was called Vyatskoe The people there are two versions about the origin of the lake one says that is named after living persons from the ground vyatchey and the second... Dorohovo
- Averkievskoe forestryAverkievskoe forestry is in Pavlovsky Posad Moscow Region This forest is considered a protected natural area the type of the object a protected forest area Date of establishment of protected areas in 1979 the total  land area 367 000 ha On the... Kurovskoe