Ckver John XXIII
- Paris, France
- 4 Rue du Cloitre Notre Dame, Paris, France
- John XXIII Square is located just behind the famous Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. He named in honor of one of the most popular popes of the XX century.
There was not always perfect, that pleases the eye Square. First, this place is a dump for debris, and the XVII century it was the residence of the Archbishop. However, in 1831 the revolutionaries looted the palace, and then it was destroyed. Void where once stood the palace, later acquired the prefect of Paris Count Rambyuto to break here a beautiful garden.
In 1845, the garden was designed by architect Alphonse Vіgurah built pseudo Fountain of the Virgin, which is also called "Archbishop's." The figure of the Virgin and Child, adorns the square, made by sculptor Louis Merlot. It stands on a pedestal, on which You can see the figures of the apostles and archangels, the legs of which water flows.
- Carlo Goldoni monument in ParisCarlo Goldoni monument in Paris Italian kamedyegrafaў small fee for his wonderful works written to order local theater masks for French fans of art of reincarnation Place to find a suitable monument to French  In the park next to Notre Dame de...
- Bridge ArchdioceseThe bridge connects the archdiocese in Paris Cité island with the left bank of the Seine The bridge became a place for walks and romantic for the young and couples who leave on the railing of the bridge locks engraved with their names and the key... Saint-Merri
- Ansen quarter-kluatrQuarter Ansen cloister located near the famous Notre Dame is an amazing maze of the winding medieval streets with buildings of the XV century Tourists rarely pay attention to it even though the story is a district full of events and passions ...
- Memorial of victims of deportationMemorial deportation victims in the south eastern tip of the Ile de la Cité located in the heart of Paris on the River Seine Memorial is a symbolic tomb who died during the Second World War French citizens Among  deportees were resistance... Saint-Merri
- House of Abelard and HeloiseHouse of Abelard and Alaіzy with a plaque installed in 1849 is located in the French capital Paris In the XII century on the site of the house number 9 on the waterfront of Flowers was a house which served as Notre Dame kanonіka Fulbera It is here...
- Notre DameNotre Dame de Paris the world famous Gothic cathedral located in the heart of Paris Global popularity of this temple can compete only with the popularity of the Eiffel Tower His glory Notre Dame to a large extent  obliged the novel by Victor...
- Quay FleurFleur Quay one of the most beautiful and popular tourist places in Paris Along the promenade lined rows of mansions built in Baroque style Richly ornate facades of buildings carvings reliefs and complex architecture provide areas atmosphere ...
- The memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" in ParisThe memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" the initial or zero reference road distances which is used as a basis for calculating the distances to other cities in France It is located on Papertnoy area 50 meters from the main entrance  Notre Dame...
- The restaurant "Le Grenier de Notre-Dame"The restaurant "Le Grenier de Notre Dame" a vegetarian restaurant located near Notre Dame de Paris This was the first vegetarian restaurant in Paris was founded in 1978 by Laurent Boise and then passes it to his son Quiet and cozy atmosphere the... Paris
- Monument to Charlemagne in ParisFrench King Charles united under the crown of France vast territories For his services he was nicknamed Charles the Great Pope crowned him emperor He gave the name of the Carolingian dynasty Modern capital of France Charlemagne had rather weak ... Paris
- Archaeological cryptArchaeological crypt a legendary basement of the Cathedral of Notre Dame where an underground staircase It is open to visitors and will present them to the image of the ancient capital of France due gathered here archaeological exhibits that tell... Paris
- Square Rene VivianiSquare Rene Viviani is located on the banks of the Seine in the historic part of the city surrounded by the city's main attractions Small but very cozy and picturesque park in the form of an irregular polygon He got his name  on behalf of the... Paris
- Hotel-Dieu in ParisHotel Dieu de Paris which translated from French means "God's shelter Paris" is the oldest hospital in the city center and hospital Many tourists hurrying to Notre Dame do not even notice it's an old building in Paris However externally  not... Paris
- Shakespeare and Company BookstoreBookstore "Shakespeare and Co" was opened in Paris in 1919 thanks to the Daughters of the American priest writer and publisher of Sylvia Beach She lived in Paris and studied French In the first years after World War passion for literature led ... Paris
- The oldest tree in ParisThe oldest tree in Paris grows into a small square René Viviani in the historical part of the city Robin Wood is psevdoakatsiey Prinyato believes that the tree was brought from North America and planted Jean Robin in 1601 Thus if you believe the... Paris
- The Church of Saint-Julien-le-PauvreChurch St Julien le Pauvre Paris is the parish church This is one among the most ancient holy places in Paris It was built in the Gothic style in the thirteenth century and is located on the left side of the Seine just Semiwall meters in the Paris... Paris
- Studio GalandeStudio Galande located 42 rue Galande Paris France 5th It was opened in January 1979 in the basement At this time the Latin Quarter has captivated a huge number of independent theaters The studio is one of the most promising fields of art in Paris... Paris
- Small BridgeSmall bridge one of the oldest bridges of Paris Its design reflects its name since the length of the stone arch stone structure that linked banks of the Seine just 20 meters away Information about the bridge at this site date back to the times ... Paris
- Bridge TurnelTurnel Bridge is one of the oldest bridges of Paris It was built in 1651 on the site was built in 1370 the wooden bridge of the King was demolished during the flood and joined the Ile Saint Louis and the left bank of the Seine Bridges progenitor was... Saint-Merri
- Ile Saint LouisThe island situated on the river Seine in Paris under the name St Louis is one of the most romantic places in the city a favorite place of indigenous Parisians and visitors to France While on the island of St Louis almost no interest in contrast to... Saint-Merri
- Prefectural Police Museum (Paris, France)In Paris there are hundreds of museums both public and private but one of them deserves the most attention is the Museum of Paris Police Prefecture which is located in the building of the current Police Prefecture in the fifth arrondissement of... Saint-Merri
- Rue Saint-Louis en l'Isle-Rue Saint Louis en l'Isle is located on the Ile Saint Louis in Paris France It originates at the bridge of the same name St Louis Just a few steps is easy to find that this is almost the most peaceful place in Paris reminds  a small town with... Saint-Merri
- Street Kota FishingStreet Kota angler is in the fifth arrondissement of Paris in the Latin Quarter right on the banks of the Seine It is the smallest and legendary street of the city It is very narrow only 1 8 meters wide and rather short 29 meters in length Street... Paris
- Church of Saints Gervasius and ProtasiusChurch of Saints Gervase and Protasov with the abbreviation "Saint Gervais" located in the Marais district of Paris The forerunner of the temple was more ancient church which has existed since the end of IV century and destroyed in 1494 the start of... Paris
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 01 Louvre
- Paris 05 Pantheon
- Les Halles
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 02 Bourse
- Paris 06 Luxembourg