Friedrichshain — sights and interesting facts
Friedrichshain is located on is on eastern part part of Germany (Land Berlin), 2 kilometers on notheast from Land Berlin. We have found 6 attractions here, some interesting of them: Berghain club, Restaurant "Feuer und Flamme - Das Fonduerestaurant", East Station, Avenue of Karl Marx in Berlin, Berlin underground. You can to look around too. On south (1 kilometers) is East Side Gallery, Bridge Oberbaum Bridge (1 km), Watergate Club (1 km). On southeast (1 kilometers) is Restaurant Schneeweiss. On nothwest (2 kilometers) is Moscow cafe in Berlin.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Berghain clubGerman techno club Berghain was built on the site no less popular places Ostgut which is famous for its bad reputation In 2004 opened a new club dedicated to techno music and its fans Interestingly the club despite its increasing popularity and...
- Restaurant "Feuer und Flamme - Das Fonduerestaurant"Restaurant "Feuer und Flamme" offers visitors a huge selection of fondue for every taste The menu of this restaurant has more than 30 varieties of fondue ranging from cheese and ending with chocolate From this abundance can choose the most suitable...
- Avenue of Karl Marx in BerlinAvenue of Karl Marx a famous street in the Berlin district of Mitte and Frydryhskhayn She is known for its monumental residential buildings in the style of socialist classicism which were built here in the 1950s First street called "Big Frankfurt"...
- Berlin undergroundBerlin underground is a composite of public transport in Berlin in Germany The first subway was opened in 1902 on the project the work of Werner von Siemens Today Metro has 173 stations with 10 lines the length of which is  151 7 kilometers...
- East Side GalleryEast Side Gallery which is located in Berlin's Frydryhskhayn is the world's largest art gallery in the open air the only exhibit which serves one of the surviving fragments of the Berlin Wall The gallery was opened September 28 1990 after on the... Warschauer Strasse
- Restaurant SchneeweissSchneeweiss Restaurant offers German cuisine at a very low price This elegant and refined restaurant guests can enjoy delicious steak with vegetables tender lamb meat schnitzels dumplings cream soup pork with pellets and of course sweet desserts It... Boxhagen
- Bridge Oberbaum BridgeTraveling on the Spree in Berlin (Germany) we see a huge number of bridges and canals Of particular interest is a two level bridge Oberbaum Bridge It gives a romantic journey in nature and suggests to call this area "German Venice  " Back in the... Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
- Watergate ClubDuplex club Watergate which is located on the banks of the River Spree built in the style of minimalism and cubic design On the ground level of the building is 20 Metov lounge area with huge windows through which one can see the old bridge over the... Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
- Moscow cafe in BerlinCafe "Moscow" is one of the previously nationalized organizations operate GDR representing national network of restaurants in Berlin but was closed after the unification of Germany Cafe "Moscow" in 2007 was acquired by a new owner Nicholas ... Berlin, Stadt
- Dolphin Fountain in BerlinFountain Delphinbrunnen or Dolphin Fountain a public fountain in Berlin It is located in the park Frydryhskhayn The fountain has a circular shape its diameter 8 meters A circle fountain is made of sandstone sculptural groups that show four ... Friedrichshain Bezirk
- Tresor ClubTresor a nightclub which is famous not only in Germany but throughout the world Under the same name exists and popular record company The club was founded in March 1991 After the fall of the Berlin Wall he became actively develop The history of the... Nikolaiviertel
- Building Gustavo-HausBuilding Gustavo Haus located near Lіhtenberga German capital Berlin was built in 1978 The building consists of two houses in height in the 18th and 21st floor This unusual building is the greatest work of art in Europe In the mid 1990s many... Wilhelmsberg
- Shopping center "Ring-Center""Ring Center" a shopping center which belongs to the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe located on the eastern side of the central part of Berlin "Ring Center" is considered one of the largest shopping centers in Berlin an area of... Friedrichsberg
- Sculpture "Molecular Man""Molecular Man" made of metal mounted on the Spree River in the eastern part of the capital of Germany The composition created by the American artist Jonathan Borofsky in 1999 Sculpture consists of three male silhouettes which symbolize the three... Bezirk Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg
- MärchenbrunnenMärchenbrunnen in Berlin is located in the park Frydryhskhayn This city fountain is an architectural monument protected by the state In 1893 the city authorities decided artistically entrance to the park The idea of creating the fountain came... Friedrichshain Bezirk
- Restaurant "In the last resort"Restaurant «Zur Letzten Instanz» (last resort) the oldest in Berlin and one of the most famous The restaurant was opened in 1621 and since then pleases its visitors with traditional German cuisine However with non traditional names The very name... Nikolaiviertel
- Shopping center AlexAlex it's pretty spacious shopping center under the roof which gathers many branded clothing stores On five floors of the shopping center is located almost 200 shops 20 restaurants a fitness center and a bowling alley On the last level of the... Berlin, Stadt
- Skyscraper Haus des ReisensSkyscraper Haus des Reisens located in the German capital the city of Berlin was built in 1969 1971 years as part of the transformation of the space on the site of the demolished buildings of the Minolhauses Architects were Ronald Korn Johannes... Berlin, Stadt
- Club WeekendAlexanderplatz 7 Berlin everyone knows this address European clubbers This fact is not surprising when you consider that for several years the Berlin club Weekend is the headquarters of the main techno labels of the world and the seat of all the... Berlin, Stadt
- Building FlaschenturmBuilding Flaschenturm located in the German capital the city of Berlin was designed by Berlin architect Bruno thumps in the years 1929 1930 and until 1990 served as the building of bottling plant brewery Engelhardt The brewery between 1951 and 1990... Stralau
- Warschauer Strasse
- Goerlitzer Park
- Berlin Treptow
- Kottbusser Tor