House of Culture in Petushki
- Petushki, Russia
- 3, Sovetskaya Sq., City Petushki, Vladimir Oblast, Russia.
- House of Culture in Petushki, open to residents in 1970, is still the venue for the artistic and cultural events.
Every year there are working 45 amateur groups and clubs. Of these, seven teams have the title "national". More than 15 years in the House of Culture operates literary club "Rainbow", which enjoys great popularity the local population.
- Museum of the RoosterCock Museum opened in 1997 is a museum of art is a picturesque town whose inhabitants are the exhibits of the museum In the museum are a lot of images of a rooster made by various artists from different materials wood glass clay metal beads and even...
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in PetushkiWhen the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared exactly in the Vladimir region is still not known For the first time on the monastery spoke at the beginning of the XVI century Then she was in the village of Popovka now the city...
- Monument chocolateMonument chocolate a bronze statue of a fairy with a big chocolate bar in his hand This is the first monument in the world of chocolate in Pokrov Vladimir region In 2009 the world famous company «Kraft Foods» in which the activity   in Russia... Pokrov
- Black LakeSIKA River where the city Shroud should be with the Black Lake to the east near the rounded peninsula From the north from Lake branched irrigation canals and village located gorachkay Oil which was vegetable oil which produces mustard  oil which... Kilekshino
- Vvedensky Monastery IslandIf you want solitude and get pleasure from the amazing Russian nature then visit the Vvedensky island monasteries It is situated away from metropolitan areas on the island in the middle of the Vyatka (Ўvyadzenskaga) Lake near the city covered  ... Kilekshino
- Vvedenskoe LakeThe shores are mostly wetlands although there are also sandy places On the shore of the lake on the east side is the village Vvedenskii To the east of Lake Ўvyadzenskaga has two lakes White (2 hectare) and the Black stretched on 30 hectares Last... Kilekshino
- River KirzhachThe river flows through Kіrzhach Vladimir region of Russia and is a left tributary of the Klyazma This is a small river which extends 133 kilometers and a maximum depth 4 meters At its widest point the coast are at a distance of 70  meters from... Repihovo
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in Voynova MountChurch of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in Vaynovay Woe is located in the village located in the Moscow region and has a rich history The church is mentioned in the middle of the second millennium the decree of Basil Dark velevshego traders... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Lake Lake SmerdiachejeThe lake is located near Lake Smerdiacheje Roshal in Shatura District Moscow Region Russia It is located in a beautiful pine forest its diameter about 350 meters and the depth 35 meters The name of the lake was for the smell of hydrogen sulfide... Baksheevo
- Holy LakeThus the most beautiful and cleanest in the Ivanovo region has the holy lake it is the second largest after Rubskoye Its greatest width is 840 meters length 1950 meters and the depth 6 meters allowing it to warm up very quickly in  summer days... Kerva
- Lake VelinoThere is one mysterious lake in the vicinity of the village of Velino on the west side of the village and Shatura Shaturtorf that suburban myashcheray It's called Lake Velino There is a theory that the lake of meteoric origin Another name by which... Beketovskaya
- Church of St. Nicholas.Monastery reborn in place of the temple built in honor of Saint Nikon of Radonezh a native of St George Polish Preprepodobny Nikon Radonezh was one of the favorite disciples of St Sergius of Radonezh if it were built modern wall  Trinity St... Kolchugino
- Holy Vedeno island conventVienna holiday island convent was formerly Orthodox monastery today is female Located on the island Ўvyadzenskaga Lake near the town of Veil Opening it happened at the end of the XVII century consecrated January 14 1710 Moscow was the illuminator... Dorohovo