House of Music
- Maslovo, Russia
- 115054, Moscow, Kosmodamianskaya embankment, 52, Building 8
- +7 495 730 10 11
- House music on the red hills - ten-storey house with a total area of about 42 thousand square meters. meters - built in 2002 on the initiative of the Moscow Government and the outstanding musician Vladimir Spivakov. House of music has become a central element of a larger architectural ensemble Kosmodamianskaya on the Moskva River embankment, with a magnificent view of the ancient monastery Navaspask.
Moscow House of Music - a modern performing arts center, which has no analogues in Russia. In the three halls of the complex - Svetlanov, Chamber and Theater - concerts and performances, major international forums and recitals.
Svetlanov Hall for concerts of classical and popular music. He faced Siberian lіstoўnіtsay - the best in the world "acoustic" tree. Processing of all walls, floor and a large part of the ceiling only material creates compositional integrity of the hall. Chamber Hall is located in the Basement room Svetlanov and solved in a completely different style - classic, U-shaped sculpted balconies and muted colors. Visual space in the hall amphitheater. Colonnade along the aisles of the hall gives the space harmony and splendor. Auditorium designed for multi-purpose use. It is possible to remove part of the spectator seats and create a whole new space, and the latest technical equipment allows you to experiment with color and sound.
- Correa's RestaurantThe first restaurant was opened Correa's in 2003 and ever since has won the love and trust of many thousands of visitors Correa's now located at 9 locations in different parts of Moscow The restaurant uses only fresh products and weekly pleases...
- Big Krasnokholmsky BridgeBig Krasnokholmsky bridge is a single span steel arch pontoon which connects the two banks of the Moscow River It is located on the Garden Ring road its between Lower Krasnokholmskaya streets and Taganka Square The authors of the project  was a...
- Hall Museum "Lenin Funeral Train"Hall Museum "Lenin Funeral Train" is in Paveletsky station The museum exposition replaces a single exhibit a steam locomotive U 127 prychapnym wagon After the death of Vladimir Lenin the composition of the body of the leader of the revolution... Uspenskoe
- House-museum of Fedor KonyukhovHouse Museum in Moscow Fedor Konyukhov is located on the street Kozhevnicheskaya This is the most interesting place on the life and achievements of the great Russian traveler Fedor Konyukhov Filippovich born in 1951 is a writer author  nine... Uspenskoe
- Kozhevnicheskaya street in MoscowKozhevnicheskaya street in central Moscow passes through two regions between Paveletskaya Zamoskvorechie and Danіlaўskі connects Paveletskiy squares and streets Kozhevnicheskiy Vrazhek Street name appeared in the XVIII century At that time the... Uspenskoe
- Taganskaya prisonFirst Taganskaya prison served some home work for prisoners There are many workshops turning metalwork sewing binding There was even a printing press In the days of the October Revolution in prison began to put political prisoners   Since the...
- Paveletsky StationPaveletsky Station passenger terminal railway station Moscow Passenger Paveletskaya one of nine railway stations in Moscow The station was built in 1900 by architect A Krasovsky to serve Ryazan Ural Railway Serving 12 most populated provinces of... Uspenskoe
- Theater Museum. Bakhrushin in MoscowTheater Museum Bakhrushin which is located in the city of Moscow on the street Bakhrushin Bakhrushin AA founded in 1989 He was a renowned philanthropist and Russian merchant Great Soviet Encyclopedia Theatre Museum is characterized as the largest in... Uspenskoe
- Temple of the Mother of God "The Sign" Novospassky MonasteryTemple of the Mother of God "The Sign" was built in the classical style is situated at a location nearby Navaspask monastery The church set an icon which shows the Virgin Mary with her hands raised who holds the baby and an icon of sorts ... Uspenskoe
- Monument to the 400th anniversary of the Romanov dynasty in MoscowMonument to the 400th anniversary of the Romanov dynasty was consecrated by Patriarch Kirill On the monument depicts the first Russian Tsar of the Romanov dynasty Emperor of Russia Nicholas II Alexandrovich They are in the hands of the Fedorov... Uspenskoe
- Novospassky Monastery in MoscowNavaspask Monastery a monastery stauropegic type refers to the Russian Orthodox Church The monastery is situated on a hill Krutitsy for Taganka Square on Peasants The monastery was founded by Ivan III in 1490 The monastery was named in honor of Our... Uspenskoe
- The tomb of the Romanovs in the Novospassky MonasteryThe tomb of the Romanovs was built in the summer of 2011 in honor of the 20th anniversary of the establishment Navaspask monastery It kind of buried the Romanovs as well as representatives of the ancient Russian surnames Cherkasy Vasiltseva Golitsyn... Uspenskoe
- Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in the territory of the Novospassky MonasteryMoscow a city of extraordinary beauty impressive for its ancient history and unique architecture That only is one Navaspask monastery on the Peasants' Square Cathedral of the Transfiguration and the adjacent ancient Temple of the Intercession ... Uspenskoe
- Chapel of the 300th anniversary of the Romanov dynasty in the Novospassky MonasteryNavaspask Monastery a special place for the Romanov dynasty It was founded in the 13th century the son of Alexander Nevsky Prince Daniel He then called "Spassky Monastery" and was located where now is Danіlaўskі monastery From the 15th century it... Uspenskoe
- Transfiguration Cathedral in MoscowTransfiguration Cathedral was built in the early 1497 Earlier this place was a wooden building of the church Consecration of the Church had on 1649 Today the cathedral has five sections two tiers in form similar to the Assumption Cathedral of the... Uspenskoe
- Metro Station "Paveletskaya"Station "Paveletskaya" refers to Zamoskvoretskaya Moscow subway lines It is located between the stations "Avtozavodskaya" and "Navakuznetskaya" in the metropolitan area now serving the Central Administrative District The station has the status of an... Uspenskoe
- Trinity Church KozhevnikiChurch of the Trinity in Kozhevniki is the current Orthodox church belonged to Danіlaўskіh dean of the Moscow City diocese The temple is located in the Trinity area Danіlaўskіh (formerly Leather settlement) Southern Administrative... Uspenskoe
- Belfry Novospassky MonasteryOne of the most impressive architectural structures in Moscow there is the bell tower of the monastery on Navaspask Peasants area The height of this beautiful building reaches 80 41 meters which is slightly less famous Ivan the Great Bell in the... Uspenskoe
- St. Basil's Cathedral in NovokuznetskSt Basil's Cathedral in Novokuznetsk staraverskі this temple which belongs to the Russian Old Orthodox Church Construction of the temple fell on the period after 1905 when it was declared a manifesto on religious tolerance This has created a... Uspenskoe
- Forty Martyrs Church Novospasskoe monastic settlementForty Martyrs Church in Navaspask settlement better known as the Church of the Forty Holy Martyrs of Sebaste only one in the Moscow church consecrated in honor of this holiday The church is located on the street dynamaўskae contrary Navaspask... Uspenskoe
- Profitable House LA EngelbrechtProfitable House L Engelbrecht was built in 1910 by architect N Dobrokhotov These apartment buildings with apartments for renting built in the period from 1890 to 1910 when the entire building was erected in the style of "modern" Therefore most...
- Metro Station "Tagansky"Moscow metro station "Taganskaya" is located between the "Kursk" and "Paveletskaya" stations on the Circle Line The station was opened in 1950 on the eponymous square "Taganskaya" is a pylon station with three arches at a depth of 53 meters It was...
- Water Museum in MoscowWater Museum in Moscow is located in the former main sewage plant built in 1889 The station building was designed by Russian architect M K Geppener it itself is characterized as a monument to industrial architecture The building of the museum ... Uspenskoe
- Museum "Russian boots" in MoscowMuseum "Russian boots" founded in 2001 V M Timoschenko (General Director of "Horizon") dedicated entirely to this irreplaceable shoes boots Boots is somehow a symbol of Russia with its vast territory and a broad mind In the museum you will see the... Uspenskoe