- Toropets, Russia
- Ancient settlements located near the center Toropetz.
- Ancient settlements in Taroptsy are remnants of ancient cities, the oldest of which dates back to the XI century. The first and oldest - High Low mound. It is situated on a high hill with steep sides and a flat top. Possibly, here XI-XII centuries the ancient city of Toropets.
Big old fort stretches along the lake and is a large elongated shaft. Age and history is not exactly known, but it is assumed that before there was a city, the former capital of Krivichy.
The new settlement dates back to the XVI century and is located on the island. Used to be a wooden Kremlin, but has not survived to the present day. Of all settlements magnificent views of the city Toropets, with its churches and buildings, lake and surrounding straw landscapes.
- Monument to Admiral Ricordi in TverMonument to Admiral Ricordi is set in 2001 in Taroptsy the birthplace of the great diplomat explorer scientist shipbuilder state and public figure Russian Admiral Pyotr Ivanovich Rikord born January 29 1776 in Taroptsy In 1794 he graduated from the...
- Korsun Mother of God Cathedral in ToropetsKorsun Bagarodzіtskі Taroptsy Cathedral located on the shores of Lake straw is one of the main Orthodox holy places The building which now appears to our eyes erected on the site of the old church built in the period from  1795 to 1804 years...
- Church of the Epiphany in ToropetsEpiphany Church located in the central part Toropetz this is an architectural gem in this small town Built in the 60s of the XVII century on the merchant Gundorova storey richly decorated church with an octagonal drum  and elegant octagonal bell...
- The plane-monument "Su-9" in ToropetsMemorial aircraft SU 9 "is located near one of the main attractions Toropetz Church of the Epiphany Its grand opening was held on the eve of the Victory Day celebrations in 1985 Installation of the monument was dedicated to the fortieth...
- House-museum of Patriarch TikhonHouse museum of Patriarch Tikhon is in Taroptsy in the house where the family lived next Patriarch The house has been turned into a museum recently before that he was one of the many historic buildings in the city only a plaque report known...
- Straw LakeStraw Lake (second name straw) lies at an altitude of 176 m above sea level on the river in a hurry in the western part of the Tver region Its area is 8 km²A depth exceeds 3 meters in some places The lake stretches from north to south The banks of... Znamenskoe
- Church of the Transfiguration in ToropetsChurch of the Transfiguration in Taroptsy was built during the late seventeenth early eighteenth centuries In 1738 the year and in 1758 the Church survived the fire which led to a change in its appearance To date the church is in a satisfactory...
- Manor PodgorodneyeSmall and compact house in Padgarodnay makes a good impression He single storey with a mezzanine which stretches between the two porticos (the courtyard and park) The proportions of the mansion is still far from ideal Widely spaced columns appear... Podgorodnee
- River ToropaRiver in a hurry which flows into the Western Dvina takes source in the Tver region and has a length of 174 kilometers The total area of the basin rush is 1950 square kilometers River width ranges reaching different areas of from 30 to  40... Rylovo
- Lake KudinskoeItself Kudinskogo lake small size and elongated shape The total area of the lake is nearly eight square kilometers With a width of about three kilometers its length is six kilometers The maximum depth in the middle of the lake  four meters... TSikorevo
- Rural lake in Tver regionAgriculture lake is located about ten kilometers south of the city Toropets He stretched from east to west almost six kilometers In the western part of the lake it "cuts" hurry River which flows into the Western Dvina The shores of Lake Rural... Ananino
- Church of the Holy Trinity in the village HvorostevoChurch of the Holy Trinity which is located about ten kilometers south of the village Toropetz Hvorostevo is a monument of architecture of the first quarter of the XIX century Its author is unknown but there is a hypothesis that they could be famous... Hvorostevo
- Manor HvorostevoManor Hvorostevo belonged to nobles and Chelishchev Kushelev To have survived the ruins of the wing and the Trinity Church as well as running the park The ensemble of the manor in the style Palladian villa the manor house was hramovidnogo type He... Hvorostevo
- Church of the Epiphany in the churchyard PsovetsNot far from Toropetz in the village Galyanava which is also known as a cemetery Psovets is an interesting monument of Baroque architecture the Church of the Epiphany The place where it is located is known from the XVI century in 1505 there were... Galyanovo
- Lake KadosnoThe lake is located in Lake Zhizhitskoye Kadosno parish Kunyinsky District of the Pskov region The area of the lake is about four square kilometers On its territory there are several islands which you can pick up a boat On the banks  there... Hmelevo
- Memorial Museum-Estate of composer MussorgskyMuseum Estate of Mussorgsky is in the house which belonged to the family of the composer and where he was born and spent his childhood The estate is situated in a picturesque hillside location on the lake and is surrounded by an orchard Here the... Naumovo
- Manor NaumovoAs you know in the Pskov region there are many former manors which are of historical value One of them located in the village Kunyinsky District Naumov This is a museum estate Modest Mussorgsky   patrimony when it received by his father as a... Naumovo
- Parents room in the manor house AS PushkinThe manor house is located on the edge of Pushkin a hill in the village of St Michael The house is now a museum exhibition dedicated to the art and life of the great poet of Russia Considerable importance in the manor house has a room parents Room... Zhukova
- Memorial Museum of AS Pushkin "Mikhailovskoye"Pushkin's memorable places such as St Michael and St Holy Mountain (Pushkin Hills) Trygorskae and Petrovsky had the greatest influence on the life and work of the great poet Mikhailovskoe village with 30 years of the XIX century was defined as the... Zhukova
- Lake SavinskoeSavinskoe Lake is located in the Tver region in Zapadnodvinsky District It is part of a cascade of lakes and bordered by lakes Nereta Benetskii and back The shape of the lake oval extended to the south an area of about 3 square kilometers On... Zhilino
- Lake Lake ZhizhitskoyeIn the south east side of the Pskov region is Lake Zhizhitskoye lake It is the second largest among the lakes of the Pskov region It is quite famous lake which is considered the "pearl" of the province Its area 57 3 square kilometers the average... Drozdovo
- Lake Lake ZhizhitskoyeLake Lake Zhizhitskoye impressive size Its area is more than 50 square kilometers The lake is not only large but also profound There are places where the bottom more than seven meters Due to the large reservoir parameters it contains dozens of... Drozdovo
- Lake VerezhunVerezhun lake located in the west of the Tver region of Russia in the basin of the Western Dvina River Total area 5 2 square kilometers Altitude 173 meters the length of the coastline stretches for 13 kilometers The origin of the moraine dammed lake... Luchki
- Lake of the NagasGeographic Data parameters of small lakes The area of the lake is nearly eight square kilometers With a width of two and a half kilometers its length is no more than five kilometers Hence the slightly elongated shape of the lake With regard to... Sheshurino