Dzhamgarovsky Pond in Moscow
- Lenino, Russia
- Russia, Moscow region Losinoostrovsky
- Dzhamgarovsky pond located on the territory Losinoostrovsky district of Moscow, limited Ostashkovsky highway and Ring Road.
Earlier this place was a sand pit. As a result of the creation of a dam on the river Ichke in 1920 and was educated rates in 1984 in the order of its shore. In the pond are several species of fish such as roach, bream, padleshchyk, perch, bleak, and others, and on the banks of the pond nesting mallards and gulls.
Pond area of 13.5 hectares with an average depth of about 4 meters. Name rate went from names Dzhamgarovyh brothers, who were engaged in landscaping of the adjacent territory in the XX century.
- Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin in TaininskyRare beauty monument of church architecture can be seen in suburban Mytischi white church of the Annunciation Particularly interesting are made ladders that resemble the entrance to the wooden tower Two flights of stairs  symmetrical rise to the... Selivaniha
- River JauzaRiver Yaўza in Mytischi a left tributary of the Moscow River This small river length of 48 km is located in the Moscow region it originates from the marshes on the territory Lasіnaga Islands crosses the river Mytishchi Her mouth is in the Big... Druzhba
- Monument GM Strekalov MytishchiMonument M Strekalova installed in 2003 His bust is located in a small park which is located almost in the center of Mytishchi Moscow Region where he was born and where he spent his childhood Square named after him G M Strekalov twice Hero of the... Druzhba
- Monument "feat Flyers Mytischinskogo Aeroclub"Monument "feat Mytsіshchanskaga pilots flying club" is set to ring in Mytishchi street intersections Sukromka summer and Annunciation Its opening was held in 2008 on the day of the district city villages and hamlets The composition of the monument... Druzhba
- Anadyr travelChukchi passage is located in Moscow in the North Eastern Administrative District and refers to Babushkinskiy and Losinoostrovsky area Travel originates from the station "Losinoostrovskaya" and goes towards the north east to  Street Elementary...
- Temple of St. Seraphim of SarovTemple of St Seraphim of Sarov Russian Orthodox church dedicated to this saint who was famous for various miracles In his zealous prayers vylechvalіsya patients The temple is still new so is not yet fully completed Lower altar of the church was...
- Shopping and entertainment center "Perlovsky"The largest shopping and entertainment center "Perlovsky" located in suburban Mytischi on the long and the oldest street Selezneva 33 By 1915 at this point there Perlovsky theater Opening SEC held in 2007 For all residents and visitors it was a... Druzhba
- Church of the Trinity in MytishchiTemple of the Trinity (Holy Trinity) is located in the neighborhood Mytsіshchanskae barley outside Selezneva 32 It is known that in 1894 1896 this place was built Don church After closing in 1930 for many years she lamented   and until 1981 the... Druzhba
- The metro station "Medvedkovo"The metro station "Medvedkovo" is the terminus Kaluzhsko Riga line of the Moscow Metro Through the station a day passes more than 85 000 people Shallow column station (10 meters) opened in 1978 It is named Moscow region Medvedkovo "Medvedkovo" built...
- Shopping and entertainment center "Fortuna" in MoscowShopping and entertainment center "Fortuna" is one of the best known and most visited shopping supermarket in Moscow Visiting the center visitors can not only buy food furniture clothing jewelery optical doors curtains fabrics fishing tackle adult...
- Fitness Club "Olympic Orient"In the suburban Mytischi on the street Semashko 6b is a fitness club "Olympic aryentava " For athletes and fans of a healthy lifestyle it is a favorite place for a harmonious free time with health benefits Olympic aryentava is super modern sports... Druzhba
- Babushkinskiy ParkBabushkinskiy Park is located in the city of Moscow Losinoostrovsky Received its name from the previously existing city Granny in whose territory it is today An area of 7 hectares Babushkinskiy park was established in 1898 and was in terms of...
- Graffiti on Emerald StreetEmerald Street in Moscow surprises everyone who first saw her bright colored graffiti This project was implemented by Russian Dutch Icelandic Brazilian American artists Although graffiti done so for several years   they are perfectly enliven...
- Ice Palace "Arena Mytischi"Ice Palace "Arena Mytischi" a modern sports and entertainment complex which is located on the street summer Palace can accommodate up to 9 000 spectators The complex has all the conditions for people of all ages can engage in such popular ... Mytishchi
- Metro Station "Babushkinskaya"Station name "Babushkinskaya" Kaluga Riga metro line gave the name of the legendary polar pilot Michael Grandma Open the station in September 1978 Overground station lobbies have not you can get it only from the subways   This metro station is...
- Platform TaininskoyePlatform Taynіnskіm railway platform Yaroslavl direction Located in the Moscow region Mytishschi Consists of three platforms but currently the third platform is hardly ever used If you sit in the train at the Yaroslavl station  Moscow the... Druzhba
- Mytishchi Drama and comedy "FEST"Mytishchi Drama and comedy "FEST" was founded in 1977 The main theater of Mytishchi in 1988 received the status of a professional The history of "Festa" begins in 1976 when the Committee of Komsomol MLTI was a competition between faculties of... Mytishchi
- Administration building Mytishchi municipal districtAdministration building Mytsіshchanskaga municipal area is located on the Novomitischinskom Avenue 36/7 The building was built in 1968 by engineer SS Karmilova The main decoration of the building is a 25 meter clock tower which will complement the... Mytishchi
- Monument to Lenin in MytishchiMonument VI Lenin set April 22 1960 in the square at the Central Square of Mytishchi The ceremonial opening of the sculpture was dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the birth of VI Lenin The author of the monument is sculptor Peter Yatsyna The... Mytishchi
- Kva-Kva ParkKva Kva Park a large water park in the north east of Moscow It is located in the shopping center «XL» on the Yaroslavl highway Here you can get yourself sitting on a bus or a taxi from the metro station "Exhibition Center" Kwa Kwa park a place of... Druzhba
- Art Gallery in MytishchiMytsіshchanskaya regional art gallery was opened in 2007 Its total area is 600 square meters and 500 square meters of exhibition Gallery building occupies a large space consists of two floors Gallery is primarily intended for  temporary... Mytishchi
- History and Art Museum in MytishchiHistory and Art Museum is a major regional museum mytsіshchanskaga district which was opened December 4 1962 on the first floor of the House of Pioneers The museum consists of nine rooms seven of which are permanent exhibitions of historical and... Mytishchi
- Monument to the water supply in MytishchiThree multi colored head back of the head which is installed on the valve rushed into the sky rising to the long necks Red yellow green and it is not a traffic light From a distance it seems that this metal is very strange giraffes and actually ... Mytishchi
- Fountain on the central square in MytishchiThe fountain in the central square of Mytishchi was opened in 2006 The fountain was installed in front of the city administration for the monument VI Lenin Peace Square which until 2006 was called in honor of the leader of the revolution Currently... Mytishchi
- Monument of family, love and fidelity in MytishchiMonument of family love and fidelity in Mytishchi is one of Russia's first monument dedicated to Saints Peter and Fevronia It was inaugurated in 2011 in the Park of Culture and Rest which is situated on the left bank of the Yauza The authors of the... Mytishchi