- St James's, United Kingdom
- Union Street 84 - 100, Glasgow G1 3QW, Scotland, UK
- Egyptian Halls - a majestic building, built in the years 1870-1872 by the famous architect Alexander Tomsanam, known by the nickname "The Greek". Construction ordered under their own office space a major producer of iron James Robertson. During the construction of widely used stone and iron. Thomson broke many architectural canons of his time, bringing an unexpected novelty design of the building. Thus, for example, upper floor he capped thick columns, before any one of the building do not lift off the ground.
On the first floor there are shops with a full glass wide windows. Such windows on the ground floor, there were 18 pieces, divide them square columns. Reduced paired columns on the second floor are located directly above the lower columns. They are decorated with inlay in the Romanesque style. Finally, on the third floor there are dwarf columns with capitals, made in the form of pseudo-Egyptian lotus flowers. Behind the columns is a glass case, and the top is an entablature with a cornice. Lighting of all this beauty provide sloping roof windows.
Currently the building is in poor condition, despite a number of attempts to restore. On the ground floor is located a few retail stores. Currently the building is under threat of demolition, constantly causing outrage in society.
Egyptian Halls - a majestic building, built in the years 1870-1872 by the famous architect Alexander Tomsanam, known by the nickname "The Greek". Construction ordered under their own office space a major producer of iron James Robertson. During the construction of widely used stone and iron. Thomson broke many architectural canons of his time, bringing an unexpected novelty design of the building.
- Department store Fortnum & MasonFortnum & Mason ulyublene Location for shopping is not tіlki zvichaynih people Ale navіt korolіvskoї sіm'ї not one pokolіnnі Here a product rechі accessories restaurants tіlki nayvischoї of Quality Unіvermag CCB zasnovany shte in 1707...
- Bentleys RestaurantThe famous fish restaurant "Bentleys" is located in London in the alley between Piccadilly and Rydzhent Street The restaurant was opened in 1916 and for more than 90 years pleases its visitors with excellent quality made from fish and seafood On the... Piccadilly Circus
- Restaurant "FishWorks - Swallow Street"Restaurant "FishWorks Swallow Street" is located in London is part of a chain of restaurants "FishWorks" The restaurant serves fish and seafood This stylish restaurant has a nice atmosphere and good service There is an opportunity to taste the tuna... Piccadilly Circus
- Piccadilly CircusPiccadilly Circus is a major transportation hub and the famous area of West London in the Borough of Westminster The area was built in 1819 designed by John Nash The word "Piccadilly" means a situation where a particular place is going to a...
- The restaurant Nobu Berkeley StreetThe restaurant Nobu Berkeley Street is located in the heart of London's Mayfair at Berkeley Street 15 Critics have called it the most fashionable Japanese restaurants in town The restaurant has two floors its interior designed by renowned designer...
- Regent StreetRydzhent Street one of the most famous streets in the West End All occupants of the building are recorded in a special list of buildings of special architectural or historic interest under state protection In all of this this street is considered... Piccadilly Circus
- St James's PalaceOne of the ancient palaces in London St James is located near the park Pell Mel In the Middle Ages this place was St James Hospital for people with leprosy The palace is deliberately modest red brick house At one time he was considered the second...
- Bar Jewel PiccadillyJewel Piccadilly is the ideal location for private parties You can rent a room one of the four themed bars or even inside the bar area Jewel offers excellent service fabulous design and atmosphere of exclusivity Jewel bar is located in the heart of... Piccadilly Circus
- Museum RipleyThe museum founder Robert Ripley was a passionate artist a great athlete and had a restless curiosity Traveling around the world he collected an amazing unusual and fun facts that form the basis of the museum "Believe  want to No! " In the... Piccadilly Circus
- Clarence HouseA small modest by some measures mansion Clara House located on the Vestmister Logdona The building is closely related to St James's Palace and the residence of the British royal family The building's architect was John Nash who for two years (1825...
- Hakkasan RestaurantRestaurant Hakkasan a luxurious and expensive Chinese restaurant Michelin starred Here the atmosphere is always night and romance It is located near the bus stop Berkeley Square Here only the most exquisite dishes which is the brand name of... Mayfair
- Restaurant DehesaDehesa restaurant is considered one of the best Spanish tapas restaurants in London where there is always decent portions and cheap prices It is close to Golden Square Gardens This is an incredible place with a varied menu where you will find a... Oxford Circus
- Toy store HamleysToy Store Namleys on Rydzhent Street is located on seven floors where you can find any toys This fabulous piece in London to bring happiness to every child and collectors of toys The store is easy to navigate because each department is dedicated... Oxford Circus
- Club Cafe de ParisClub Cafe de Paris is as legendary as legendary figures there were Dorothy Dandridge Marlene Dietrich Harry Gold Harry Roy Ken Johnson and this is not an exhaustive list Its popular club is obliged to high society of England whose members have... Piccadilly Circus
- Street Carnaby StreetCarnaby Street is a pedestrianized shopping street in London located in the Soho district Now this street is home to countless boutiques and retail stores The name of this street Carnaby acquired from home which was built in 1683 Street was founded... Soho
- Market on Berwick StreetMarket Street Berwick one of the most popular commercial centers in the heart of Soho where you can buy always fresh fruits and vegetables fish cheeses textiles household goods and other things The market began its existence as far back as 1778 and... Soho
- Restaurant "Joy King Lau"Chinese Restaurant "Joy King Lau" located in London offers Cantonese cuisine The restaurant was opened in the 1990s Located on the 4 floor of the restaurant is pleasantly surprising original interior good food and quite affordable prices The... Piccadilly Circus
- Liberty department storeLiberty an old department store located in the Gothic mansion deserves attention even from the point of view of production represented in it but from the point of view of the fact that the mansion is one of the tourist attractions that are... Oxford Circus
- St. James's ParkSt James's Park a green bar a semicircle get Buckingham Palace From the bridge in the center of St James's Park on the one hand can be seen Buckingham Palace on the other Whitehall At one time there were hunting grounds of Henry XVIII Now it is a... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Victoria MemorialVictoria Memorial a sculpture dedicated to Queen Victoria is set amidst the Royal Garden in front of Buckingham Palace The opening of the memorial was held in 1914 at the same time placing on the pedestal of the statue of bronze Consecration of the...
- ChinatownHere you can feel yourself in China Chinese signs everywhere everywhere Chinese markets with spices and Chinese food as well as a house decorated with oriental ornaments This little piece of China is located in the heart of the English Soho  ... Soho
- Floridita barFeel the spirit of Latin America visiting one of the most famous bars in London Floridita Bar which is located in the heart of London Here you can enjoy cocktails in the unique Cuban recipe This gorgeous bar also offers you unlimited  selection... Soho
- National GalleryBritish National Gallery was founded in 1824 and has one of the best collections of Western European painting which contains almost all the paintings of great artists as well as provides all the schools of European painting To date  Gallery... London
- Restaurant Aqua NuevaRestaurant "Aqua Nueva" is located in London the UK capital The restaurant offers Spanish cuisine The restaurant has an intimate atmosphere beautiful elegant interiors good service and excellent food The rooftop restaurant is a bar   overlooking... Oxford Circus
- Oxford Circus
- Oxford Street
- Charing Cross
- New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Saint Marylebone
- Tottenham Court Road