Expocentre in Moscow
- Yurevo, Russia
- Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 14
- +7 795-37-99
- Expocentre - one of the main exhibition centers of our country, crossed the center of the fiftieth anniversary of its existence. To date Expocentre on their capabilities and conditions of themselves different exhibitions meets all the requirements with international requirements and standards.
Moscow Expocentre - a ten modern pavilions intended for exhibitions, as well as multi-purpose halls, where seminars, conferences and presentations. It can be argued that the pavilions have all the modern infrastructure and equipped with the latest technology, meeting time. This makes it possible during the event to show, for example, exhibit a particularly large without any problems. Pavilions have entrances for heavy trucks, used trucks. A system in which the exhibits can be seen in action, as in the enterprise.
The total area of the Expocentre is 165 thousand square meters.
- The metro station "Exhibition"The metro station "Exhibition" one of the stations of the northern branch Filevskaya line that leads to the complex Moscow City This station is located directly beside the "Expocentre" by which it got its name Station "Exhibition" was opened in 2005...
- Metro station "Business Center"Metro station "Business Center" constructed stations will be located at the interchange node now operates on a par with the station "Exhibition" which until 2008 was also called the "Business Center" In 2013 the scheduled opening of the station... Moscow
- Park Krasnaya Presnya in MoscowPresnya Park is located in the Presnensky district of Moscow Krasnopresnenskaya embankment limited first Krasnogvardeisky avenues and streets in 1905 and Mantulinskaya Recognized as an object of cultural heritage of regional significance   and... Moscow
- Bridge "Bagration"Bridge "Bagration" bridge over the river Moscow built in the complex Moscow City The bridge was opened in September 1997 for the anniversary of Moscow Long bridge connects the two hundred and fourteen meters Taras Shevchenko embankment with... Moscow
- Taras Shevchenko embankmentTaras Shevchenko embankment located between Borodino and Daragamіlaўskіm bridges located on the right bank of the Moskva River geographically belongs to the area Dorogomilovo that in the Western Administrative District of Moscow Taras Shevchenko... Moscow
- Shopping and entertainment center "Afimall City" in MoscowShopping center Afimall it on your unique place where combined into one shopping and entertainment Here everyone will find something for everyone Still after the center covers an area of 300 thousand square meters It really is a huge building...
- Krasnopresnenskaya EmbankmentKrasnopresnenskaya Embankment is located in the city of Moscow Presnensky the left side of the Moscow River Embankment which extends 3 kilometers under bridges Novoarbatsky and Bagration Begins with the 4th Krasnogvardeisky lane  and ends... Moscow
- International Business Center "Moscow City"Moscow International Business Center "Moscow City" a unique urban complex which has no analogues in Russia The design and construction of the Center covers all the needs of the business cultural and social area For example built a mini metro from...
- Banquet hall "European" in MoscowBanquet hall "European" the restaurant which is located on the third floor of the hotel "Crowne Plaza Moscow World Trade Centre" Banquet hall is made in the Italian style large spaces filled with light light coffee walls graceful statues and bas... Moscow
- Restaurant "Russian"Restaurant "Russian" is located on Krasnopresnenskaya embankment in Moscow in the building of the famous World Trade Center Restaurant offers a taste of traditional Russian cuisine and have a good time in the well appointed rooms Entrance to the... Moscow
- The metro station "International"Metro station "International" is the ultimate station Fili Moscow subway line It immediately follows the "Exhibition" station The station was opened in 2006 on the lower level of the central nucleus of the "Moscow City" Type of station colony wall...
- Bronze sculpture "The rebels communication" in MoscowIn Moscow near the metro station "Kiev" can be seen somewhat strange but interesting bronze sculpture "Bronze communication " She is standing near the entrance to the main office "Metrobank " The sculpture was created by Kirill Alexandrov The... Moscow
- Ukrainian Blvd.Ukrainian Boulevard is located in Drogomilovo that in the Western Administrative District of Moscow Its name which reflects the Ukrainian theme boulevard received April 29 1965 Boulevard is located near the Kiev railway station the streets of... Moscow
- Sculpture "Allegory of Water" and "Allegory of the air"Sculpture "Allegory of Water" and "Allegory of the air" refers to an ensemble of sculptures on the Ukrainian Boulevard from Kutuzov Avenue which were created in 2005 by the famous master of Alexander Burganova These sculptures were installed in ... Moscow
- The building of the former hotel "Ukraine" in MoscowThe building of the former hotel "Ukraine" the second highest Moscow "ceiling" which was built in 1953 1957 years The name "Ukraine" hotel was in the reign of Khrushchev Under Stalin it was to be called "hotel building in Dorogomilovo " ... Moscow
- Fountain "Youth"Fountain "Youth" which in the official documentation is called the Fountain "Girl" is located in Moscow the Ukrainian Boulevard opposite the Hotel Ukraine which in its time was the famous Stalin skyscraper In the center of the fountain is a... Moscow
- Park December uprisingPark the December uprising or as it is called "Square 1905" is in Presnensky district of Moscow limited Shmitovsky streets in 1905 and Trohgorny shaft and area Presnenskiy bail Received its name in honor of the fact that  occurred in 1905 the... Moscow
- Fountain "Cascade"Fountain "Cascade" is part of the fountains in the Ukrainian Boulevard Moscow "Cascade" to stand in the tabloid park area of the capital which starts from the Big Daragamіlaўskіm streets and ends 2nd Street Borodino This area is intended... Moscow
- Fountain "Table"Fountain "table" is one of the fountain complex Ukrainian Boulevard Moscow who started working since September 2003 This fountain is designed as a cup which throughout its circumference is decorated with original features Of all the border of the... Moscow
- Monument "Friendship"Monument "Friendship" is part of the sculptural complex tabloid park area of the capital located on the Ukrainian Boulevard This monument the work of sculptor Alexander Burganov Monument became adorn a small area is near  from the Kiev... Moscow
- Monument to Lesia UkrainkaMonument to the great Ukrainian poetess Lesya was opened in Moscow City Day in 2006 This original sculpture has become a real decoration of Ukrainian boulevard that connects the space between the area in front of the Kiev railway station and the... Moscow
- 1905 Street1905 Street in Moscow part of the architectural ensemble of the city center is located in the Central Administrative District Connects Krasnopresnenskaya embankment and the railway line Length is more than two kilometers The current name of the... Moscow
- Fountain "Columns"Fountain "Columns" this is the fountain greets all visitors that go from the Kiev railway station towards the Ukrainian Boulevard Fountain "Columns" is part of the sculptural complex tabloid park area of Moscow developed more ... Moscow
- Shelepihinskaya embankmentShelepikhinskaya quay a quay on the left bank of the Moskva River in the west of Moscow in Khoroshevo Mnevniki and Presnensky district The name is connected with the once located here Shelepiha village known since the XV century Since the beginning...