Paris — sights and interesting facts
Paris is the capital of France, located is on nothern part of it. We have found 7 attractions here, some interesting of them: Notre Dame, Ansen quarter-kluatr, House of Abelard and Heloise, Ckver John XXIII, Carlo Goldoni monument in Paris. You can to look around too. On west (0 kilometers) is Monument to Charlemagne in Paris, Small Bridge (0 km). On nothwest (0 kilometers) is Archaeological crypt. On noth (0 kilometers) is Hotel-Dieu in Paris. On southwest (0 kilometers) is Shakespeare and Company Bookstore.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Notre DameNotre Dame de Paris the world famous Gothic cathedral located in the heart of Paris Global popularity of this temple can compete only with the popularity of the Eiffel Tower His glory Notre Dame to a large extent  obliged the novel by Victor...
- Ansen quarter-kluatrQuarter Ansen cloister located near the famous Notre Dame is an amazing maze of the winding medieval streets with buildings of the XV century Tourists rarely pay attention to it even though the story is a district full of events and passions ...
- Ckver John XXIIIJohn XXIII Square is located just behind the famous Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris He named in honor of one of the most popular popes of the XX century There was not always perfect that pleases the eye Square First this place is a dump for debris and...
- Carlo Goldoni monument in ParisCarlo Goldoni monument in Paris Italian kamedyegrafaў small fee for his wonderful works written to order local theater masks for French fans of art of reincarnation Place to find a suitable monument to French  In the park next to Notre Dame de...
- The memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" in ParisThe memorial sign "Kilometer Zero" the initial or zero reference road distances which is used as a basis for calculating the distances to other cities in France It is located on Papertnoy area 50 meters from the main entrance  Notre Dame...
- Quay FleurFleur Quay one of the most beautiful and popular tourist places in Paris Along the promenade lined rows of mansions built in Baroque style Richly ornate facades of buildings carvings reliefs and complex architecture provide areas atmosphere ...
- Monument to Charlemagne in ParisFrench King Charles united under the crown of France vast territories For his services he was nicknamed Charles the Great Pope crowned him emperor He gave the name of the Carolingian dynasty Modern capital of France Charlemagne had rather weak ... Paris
- Archaeological cryptArchaeological crypt a legendary basement of the Cathedral of Notre Dame where an underground staircase It is open to visitors and will present them to the image of the ancient capital of France due gathered here archaeological exhibits that tell... Paris
- Hotel-Dieu in ParisHotel Dieu de Paris which translated from French means "God's shelter Paris" is the oldest hospital in the city center and hospital Many tourists hurrying to Notre Dame do not even notice it's an old building in Paris However externally  not... Paris
- Small BridgeSmall bridge one of the oldest bridges of Paris Its design reflects its name since the length of the stone arch stone structure that linked banks of the Seine just 20 meters away Information about the bridge at this site date back to the times ... Paris
- Shakespeare and Company BookstoreBookstore "Shakespeare and Co" was opened in Paris in 1919 thanks to the Daughters of the American priest writer and publisher of Sylvia Beach She lived in Paris and studied French In the first years after World War passion for literature led ... Paris
- Square Rene VivianiSquare Rene Viviani is located on the banks of the Seine in the historic part of the city surrounded by the city's main attractions Small but very cozy and picturesque park in the form of an irregular polygon He got his name  on behalf of the... Paris
- The restaurant "Le Grenier de Notre-Dame"The restaurant "Le Grenier de Notre Dame" a vegetarian restaurant located near Notre Dame de Paris This was the first vegetarian restaurant in Paris was founded in 1978 by Laurent Boise and then passes it to his son Quiet and cozy atmosphere the... Paris
- The oldest tree in ParisThe oldest tree in Paris grows into a small square René Viviani in the historical part of the city Robin Wood is psevdoakatsiey Prinyato believes that the tree was brought from North America and planted Jean Robin in 1601 Thus if you believe the... Paris
- Street Kota FishingStreet Kota angler is in the fifth arrondissement of Paris in the Latin Quarter right on the banks of the Seine It is the smallest and legendary street of the city It is very narrow only 1 8 meters wide and rather short 29 meters in length Street... Paris
- The Church of Saint-Julien-le-PauvreChurch St Julien le Pauvre Paris is the parish church This is one among the most ancient holy places in Paris It was built in the Gothic style in the thirteenth century and is located on the left side of the Seine just Semiwall meters in the Paris... Paris
- Ile de la CiteBy centuries of existence Ile de la Cité it managed to live various tribes and nations In the III century BC e the Celtic tribe lived here and about 52 BC e the island settled Roman conquerors But the significance of the island began to acquire... Paris
- Studio GalandeStudio Galande located 42 rue Galande Paris France 5th It was opened in January 1979 in the basement At this time the Latin Quarter has captivated a huge number of independent theaters The studio is one of the most promising fields of art in Paris... Paris
- Street HuchetteHuchette street is named already 700 years old is now largely in it are Greek restaurants whose owners invite tourists that facial expressions the real theatrical gestures of the doors and windows of their institutions The theater is located on the... Paris
- Ile Saint LouisMagical and beautiful island of Saint Louis (in frantsuzskiÎle Saint Louis) or Island of St Louis like every lover of romance and history Each architectural structure has a rich history and a sophisticated look Be sure to stroll through the... Paris
- Theatre on the street YushetOn the left bank of Paris is a small theater Theatre on the street Yushet It was founded in 1948 and headed it George Vitale The dimensions of the theater rather modest The hall is for 85 spectators but it does not prevent its popularity Over the... Paris
- Church of St. SeverinChurch of Saint Severin France is one of the oldest It was named in honor of St Severin who lived in these places in the VI century leading a monastic life in constant prayer This is the patron Saint of travelers Initially there was a small chapel... Paris
- Bridge ArchdioceseThe bridge connects the archdiocese in Paris Cité island with the left bank of the Seine The bridge became a place for walks and romantic for the young and couples who leave on the railing of the bridge locks engraved with their names and the key... Saint-Merri
Interesting facts Paris
- Population : 2,138,551
- Paris 04 Hotel-de-Ville
- Paris 01 Louvre
- Paris 05 Pantheon
- Les Halles
- Marais Quarter
- Paris 02 Bourse
- Paris 06 Luxembourg