St James's — sights and interesting facts
St James's is located on is on southeastern part part of United Kingdom (Greater London, England), 82 kilometers on southeast from England. We have found 8 attractions here, some interesting of them: Piccadilly Circus, Department store Fortnum & Mason, The restaurant Nobu Berkeley Street, Clarence House, St James's Palace. You can to look around too. On notheast (0 kilometers) is Restaurant "FishWorks - Swallow Street", Bentleys Restaurant (0 km), Bar Jewel Piccadilly (0 km). On noth (0 kilometers) is Regent Street. On nothwest (0 kilometers) is Hakkasan Restaurant.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Piccadilly CircusPiccadilly Circus is a major transportation hub and the famous area of West London in the Borough of Westminster The area was built in 1819 designed by John Nash The word "Piccadilly" means a situation where a particular place is going to a...
- Department store Fortnum & MasonFortnum & Mason ulyublene Location for shopping is not tіlki zvichaynih people Ale navіt korolіvskoї sіm'ї not one pokolіnnі Here a product rechі accessories restaurants tіlki nayvischoї of Quality Unіvermag CCB zasnovany shte in 1707...
- Clarence HouseA small modest by some measures mansion Clara House located on the Vestmister Logdona The building is closely related to St James's Palace and the residence of the British royal family The building's architect was John Nash who for two years (1825...
- St James's PalaceOne of the ancient palaces in London St James is located near the park Pell Mel In the Middle Ages this place was St James Hospital for people with leprosy The palace is deliberately modest red brick house At one time he was considered the second...
- Egyptian HallsEgyptian Halls a majestic building built in the years 1870 1872 by the famous architect Alexander Tomsanam known by the nickname "The Greek" Construction ordered under their own office space a major producer of iron James Robertson   During the...
- Victoria MemorialVictoria Memorial a sculpture dedicated to Queen Victoria is set amidst the Royal Garden in front of Buckingham Palace The opening of the memorial was held in 1914 at the same time placing on the pedestal of the statue of bronze Consecration of the...
- Restaurant "FishWorks - Swallow Street"Restaurant "FishWorks Swallow Street" is located in London is part of a chain of restaurants "FishWorks" The restaurant serves fish and seafood This stylish restaurant has a nice atmosphere and good service There is an opportunity to taste the tuna... Piccadilly Circus
- Bentleys RestaurantThe famous fish restaurant "Bentleys" is located in London in the alley between Piccadilly and Rydzhent Street The restaurant was opened in 1916 and for more than 90 years pleases its visitors with excellent quality made from fish and seafood On the... Piccadilly Circus
- Regent StreetRydzhent Street one of the most famous streets in the West End All occupants of the building are recorded in a special list of buildings of special architectural or historic interest under state protection In all of this this street is considered... Piccadilly Circus
- Bar Jewel PiccadillyJewel Piccadilly is the ideal location for private parties You can rent a room one of the four themed bars or even inside the bar area Jewel offers excellent service fabulous design and atmosphere of exclusivity Jewel bar is located in the heart of... Piccadilly Circus
- Hakkasan RestaurantRestaurant Hakkasan a luxurious and expensive Chinese restaurant Michelin starred Here the atmosphere is always night and romance It is located near the bus stop Berkeley Square Here only the most exquisite dishes which is the brand name of... Mayfair
- Museum RipleyThe museum founder Robert Ripley was a passionate artist a great athlete and had a restless curiosity Traveling around the world he collected an amazing unusual and fun facts that form the basis of the museum "Believe  want to No! " In the... Piccadilly Circus
- Toy store HamleysToy Store Namleys on Rydzhent Street is located on seven floors where you can find any toys This fabulous piece in London to bring happiness to every child and collectors of toys The store is easy to navigate because each department is dedicated... Oxford Circus
- Restaurant DehesaDehesa restaurant is considered one of the best Spanish tapas restaurants in London where there is always decent portions and cheap prices It is close to Golden Square Gardens This is an incredible place with a varied menu where you will find a... Oxford Circus
- Club Cafe de ParisClub Cafe de Paris is as legendary as legendary figures there were Dorothy Dandridge Marlene Dietrich Harry Gold Harry Roy Ken Johnson and this is not an exhaustive list Its popular club is obliged to high society of England whose members have... Piccadilly Circus
- St. James's ParkSt James's Park a green bar a semicircle get Buckingham Palace From the bridge in the center of St James's Park on the one hand can be seen Buckingham Palace on the other Whitehall At one time there were hunting grounds of Henry XVIII Now it is a... New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Buckingham PalaceBuckingham Palace the largest palace in the world and also one of the most famous symbols of the United Kingdom The palace is the official residence of the current monarch and so most of the time closed to visitors but from August to September the... Saint Marylebone
- Street Carnaby StreetCarnaby Street is a pedestrianized shopping street in London located in the Soho district Now this street is home to countless boutiques and retail stores The name of this street Carnaby acquired from home which was built in 1683 Street was founded... Soho
- Market on Berwick StreetMarket Street Berwick one of the most popular commercial centers in the heart of Soho where you can buy always fresh fruits and vegetables fish cheeses textiles household goods and other things The market began its existence as far back as 1778 and... Soho
- Liberty department storeLiberty an old department store located in the Gothic mansion deserves attention even from the point of view of production represented in it but from the point of view of the fact that the mansion is one of the tourist attractions that are... Oxford Circus
- Oxford Circus
- Oxford Street
- Charing Cross
- New Scotland Yard (Metropolitan Police)
- Saint Marylebone
- Tottenham Court Road