- Kirovsk, Russia
- Russia, Murmansk region, Kirovsk
- Kola Peninsula, with its unique Khibiny Massif attracts many lovers of winter sports, mineralogy and just harsh but beautiful nature of the north. Convenient base for exploring all the possibilities that give a person Khibiny, is the city of Kirov, located in the foothills of this unique array on the lake Big Broth.
The city was founded in the thirties of the twentieth century as a working village for the extraction of apatite. In the building of the Leningrad Kirov participated architects who have managed to create a harmonious image of the city. The city has a geological museum of stone.
Kirov - one of Russia's largest ski center. The city operates eight lifts, ski tows, equipped trail for skiers and snowboarders. Deprived of the forest slopes Hibin ideal for skiing.
In addition to alpine skiing in Kirovsk has been actively developing climbing, also the delta and paragliding. In summer guided numerous hiking trails that allow to get acquainted with the nature of the region. Organized kayaking and canoeing.
- Mountain AjkuajvenchorrIn the Murmansk region Khibiny near the town of Kirovsk is Mount Ajkuajvenchorr It reaches 1 075 meters above sea level The name of the mountain comes from the Sami language "Ike" is an integral part of the name of goddesses the cult of the Mother...
- Big Wood LakeGreat Broth is the largest lake in the Khibiny (Khibiny tundra) It is located in the Murmansk region in the center of the peninsula and is Kolskaga lake dam type Lake Big Broth has a rounded shape and an area of about 4 square kilometers Power...
- Abandoned railway stationRailway station no longer valid is a typical Soviet era monuments Kirovsk In 1931 the Kirov who at the time was called Khibinogorsk became a town and then for 3 years were built passenger railway station The main building of the station was built in...
- Plateau RasvumchorrRasvumchorr plateau plateau which is located in the Khibiny at an altitude of 1055 meters above sea level In the north of the plateau is bordered by Rasvumchorr Yuksporr plateau south east is Mount Koashva in the south of the creek flows Vuoniemyok...
- Polar-Alpine Botanical Garden-InstitutePolar Alpine Botanical Garden was founded in 1931 after 30 years he has received the status of the Institute and to date it oversees the Russian Academy of Sciences Leading focus of the garden has always been enriched fauna of the Far North at the...
- Snow Village"Snow Village" this is the first in the Murmansk region and possibly in Russia the establishment of a settlement of the ice and snow Each year with the onset of winter grows in the Khibiny new city snow sparkling not quite true but amazingly...
- Mountain VudyavrchorrMountain Vudyavrchorr is 1068 meters above sea level. The name translates as "treeless top of the mountain." Its slopes are protected territory Polar Alpine Botanical Garden.This place is visited by many tourists, especially climbers....
- Lake Small and Big WoodLake Small and Big Broth is located in the southern part of the Khibiny tundra Khibiny tundra is the largest mountain range Kolskaga Peninsula Lake joins the river Vudyavryok The broth is very small lake picturesque lake surrounded by a forest There...
- Kirovsk AirportThe airport is located on an area of the administrative district refers to the city of Apatity At 32 kilometers from the airport is the city of Kirov Geographically this airport occupies a very important position It is located in the heart of... Titan (admin. territoriya g. Kirovsk)
- HibinyKhibiny Mountains Khibiny located in Murmansk on the Kola Peninsula in Russia Mountaintops which are unusual Sami names Aykuavenchorr Vudyavrchorr Kukisvumchorr reach a maximum height of 1200 meters Strict but beautiful nature of the northern edge...
- Museum of Geology and MineralogyMuseum of Geology and Mineralogy in the main building Kolskaga scientific center on the fourth floor In his exposition is a collection of ores and other minerals Visitors here will find exhibitions of collections of minerals rocks and ... Apatity
- Monument VI LeninMonument VI Lenin which is located in the city center on the opposite side of the theater "Polar" in front of the administration of the city of Apatity Murmansk region surrounded by vegetation firs and birches It is on the street   named in his... Apatity
- Church of New Martyrs and Confessors RussianChurch of New Martyrs and Confessors Russian is located in the forest area First in its place were going to build the Assumption Church However due to lack of funds the construction has not begun After a while it was decided to erect a church in... Apatity
- Area theater Polar"Polar" is located opposite the Lenin Square The territory of the theater adjacent green square Summer blooming shrubs along the sidewalk rose and lilac and seize the inhabitants of their flavors In winter it is interesting to be there you can... Apatity
- Administrative building of the Presidium of the KSCAdministrative building of the Presidium of the KSC is located in Apatity Fersman Street 14 Kola Scientific Center Russian Academy of Sciences was founded in 1961 His main areas participation and leadership in fundamental and applied research ... Apatity
- Cafe "Favourite yard"If you find yourself passing through apatite drop shopping at the shopping center "Friendship" There on the second floor there is a small cozy cafe "Favourite yard" It consists of three rooms each decorated in the old style The walls are stylized... Apatity
- Administration building of the city of ApatityAdministration building of the city of Apatity which is located in the central part of the city located in the Murmansk region Next to the building is a monument dedicated to the leader of world proletariat VI Lenin The building of the city... Apatity
- Titan (admin. territoriya g. Kirovsk)
- Rechnoj (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- Zalese (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- SHCHuche (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- Hibiny (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- Pitkul (admin. territoriya g. Apatity)
- Zasheek na Umbozere (admin. territoriya g. Kirovsk)
- Imandra (admin. territoriya g. Olenegorsk)