City lake in Gus-
- Gus-Hrustalnyj, Russia
- Russia, Vladimir region, Goose-crystal
- City lake located in the Vladimir region, in the center of Gus-Crystal. It was created in the XVIII century, 20 kilometers from the source of the river Goose. By order of the Executive Committee from 1976 given the status of the lake monument of nature and landscape of the historical monument.
The total area of the lake is 77 hectares, the width of up to 500 meters and a length of 6.6 kilometers. The average depth of the lake 2.9 meters, the deepest point is 6.4 meters.
On the lake there are equipped with beach volleyball and football. Can hire boats, catamarans and water skiing.
- Monument Maltsova Mayor Gus CrystalMayor Maltsov Monument located on the street Kalinin in the park in front of the Museum of crystal The bronze figure of a merchant in full growth is set to granіtnym pedestal The author of the sculpture was Igor Chernoglaz Akim V Maltsev a talented...
- Textile Mill Goose-crystalJSC "Gus Crystal textile mill" produces yarn and cotton fabrics severe The company opened in 1846 then it was Cotton textiles Manufactory to produce annually about 160 tons of yarn In 1918 the company was nationalized   In the 1930s he spent his...
- Museum of CrystalMuseum of Crystal which opened in 1983 is the main attraction of the city It can be seen not only beautiful crystal products in different years but also to admire the building of the church of St George in which the museum is located The museum... Gus-Hrustalnyj
- National Park "Meshchora"National Park "myashcheray" was founded in 1992 in Mescherskaya lowlands in the south east of the Vladimir region Area of the park is about 120 thousand hectares about 40% of which is in private hands The park not only has rich flora and fauna... Tihonovo
- Manor Khrapovitsky in MuromtsevaAt the manor in addition to the palace resemble the European medieval castles as well arranged gardens full of rare species of trees greenhouses with lots of flowers a beautiful park stables and not inferior to the beauty of the main  building... Muromtsevo