Temple of Apollo Soziana
- saint angelo, Italy
- Via del Foro Piscario, 32
00186 Roma, Italy
- Temple of Apollo Soziana, formerly known as Apollinaris, and the Temple of Apollo the physician, is a Roman temple dedicated to Apollo in the Champ de Mars beside the de Marseille and Galleries Aktavіі. Real name of the temple came from his last re-enactors Guy Soziya.
Major reconstruction of the temple was inclined at 34 BC Guy Sozy. Reconstruction work was soon interrupted by the civil war between the octave and Anthony (Anthony Sozy took the side), and continued only after a few years, when reconciled August with Sozy. During the construction of the Theatre Marcela front stairs of the temple was destroyed and replaced by two staircases on each side "pronaos"
Ruins of a temple in the Roman period were occupied by medieval houses until 1930. Then, from 1926 to 1932, houses were demolished to make way near the theater Marcela. In 1937 and 1938 he was elevated to the pedestal destroyed under columns, and in 1940 destroyed three columns have been restored on the podium, although perhaps not in their original location.
- Theatre of MarcellusTheatre of Marcellus this is the only ancient theater which is a miracle preserved in Rome Construction of the theater began at 13 and ended at 12 BC An interesting fact is that the theater eventually served as a model for the construction of the...
- Street Theatre of MarcellusTheatre of Marcellus Street begins at the same site of the historic Italian city of Rome where there is a cliff where it was dumped down the Roman Empire changed Tarpeia Thus Rock got its name in the name of a traitor On this street  Rome is a...
- Portico of OctaviaPortico Aktavіі this building of ancient Rome which unfortunately did not make it to this day in its original form Overall graceful architectural structure now looks ruins However in this way you can guess ruined all the pristine beauty ...
- Jewish Museum of RomeJewish Museum of Rome is located in a huge building of the Great Synagogue It was opened in 1960 to showcase the collections of the Jewish commune of Rome The museum houses a Roman silver XVII XVIII centuries precious textiles from all over Europe...
- Isola TiberinaTiberina or Tiber Island a small elongated island on the Tiber river south of Vatican City Its length is 270 meters width 67 According to legend this island was formed from the mud and filth which have adhered to the corpse of the tyrant Tarquinius...
- Monument Cole di RienzoMonument Cole di Rienzo (Nicola di Lorenzo Gabrini) in Rome one of the best works of the famous Italian sculptor Girolamo Mazіnay The monument designed in conjunction bronze marble and brick set near the monumental staircase on Capitol Hill This... Roma
- Lupa CapitolinaKapіtalіyskaya wolf bronze sculpture which is stored in the Roman Capitoline Museum It is surrounded with so many mysterious legends is one of the most famous sculptures of mysterious worldwide The first mention of this sign  and the symbol of... Roma
- Statue of Marcus AureliusEquestrian statue of Marcus Aurelius was founded in 180's is a bronze Roman statue First gilded statue of Aurelius was installed on the slope of the Capitol in front of the Roman Forum Sculpture is the only statue survived  from antiquity On the... Roma
- Basilica of St. Bartholomew on the IslandBasilica of St Bartholomew on the island a famous tutulyarnaya Basilica located on an island called Tiberina (Rome Italy) Basilica of St Bartholomew on the island was built in 1000 on the orders of Emperor Otto III The church was founded on the site...
- Place du CapitoleKapіtalіyskaya Square famous square in Rome which together with the architectural ensemble surrounding it was built by Michelangelo in the XVI century The area is located on the famous seven hills of Rome the Capitol which was the center of the... Roma
- Statue of a she-wolf suckled Romulus and RemusStatue Kapіtalіyskay wolf (lat Lupa Capitolina) Etruscan bronze sculpture on stylistic grounds dates from the V century BC and which is stored in Rome since ancient times The first mention of Kapіtalіyskay wolf found in "Natural History" Pliny... Roma
- Capitoline MuseumsCapitoline Museum is the oldest complex of the city's museums not only in Rome but throughout the rest of the world The founder of this complex is considered to Pope Sixtus IV in the 15th century passed into the collection of the new museum... Roma
- Senatorial PalaceHistorically this place has always been associated with the political life of the city The palace was built as a public archive has 78 BC Currently senatorial palace on Kapіtalіyskay area of Rome is the seat of the mayor One of the seven... Roma
- Basilica of Santa Maria in AracoeliBasilica of Santa Maria in Aracoeli built on top of the Capitoline Hill in Rome considered to be one of the main attractions of the Eternal City This is also known as the Basilica of St Mary's Church Basilica of Santa Maria in Aracoeli was... Roma
- Altar of the FatherlandAltar of the Fatherland was elevated to the anniversary of the unification of Italy in 1911 with a memorial dedicated to Victor Emmanuel II Altar is 135 meters wide and 130 meters long and 81 meters in height In this area until 1885 before had a... Roma
- Monument to Victor Emmanuel IIDesign of the monument in honor of the first king of united Italy Victor Emmanuel II at Piazza Venezia in Rome designed by Giuseppe Sacconi in the Empire style spirit of ancient Roman architecture As a statue known as "Victorian" Construction of the... Roma
- Temple of SaturnThe ancient Romans generally very often built all sorts of facilities in honor of the gods who in gratitude to defend the city from the wars and other disasters It is not surprising that after such an important victory city authorities decided to... Roma
- The observation deck of the Altar of the FatherlandThe observation deck of the Altar of the Fatherland it's a great observation deck which is located on the roof of the famous Altar of the Fatherland a huge monument located on the slopes of Capitol Hill at the Piazza Venezia built in honor of King... Roma
- Arch of Septimius SeverusThis magnificent three span arch was erected in 203 in honor of the glorious victories of the Roman emperor Septymіya North over Parfіyay The basis of the arch is made of simple brick and marble outside it The height and width of the building is... Roma
- Arch of JanusArch of Janus is the only surviving building in Rome in style Tetrapylon This triumphal arch which is located at the intersection of bovine Forum was built in the beginning of the IV century When its construction was used spol there borrowed...
- Capitol HillOf the seven hills of Rome Capitol Hill is the low and small in size but its role in the city's history is priceless In the days of Romulus and Remus on this site is protected by rocks cliff with two vertices and a small valley In ancient times it... Centro Storico (Altstadt)
- Bridge GaribaldiGaribaldi bridge in Rome is located near the Tiberina Island in the Tiber River This is a relatively small structure which however is considerable historical value for the city Garibaldi bridge was built in 1888 and as you might guess is named in...
- Palazzo VeneziaHouse with a balcony which stands Mussolini is called Palazzo Venezia It has a balcony often led his famous speech Italian politician Benito Mussolini For a long time the balcony of Palazzo Venezia served as a storage room but after decades of... Centro Storico (Altstadt)
- Piazza VeneziaPiazza Venezia Piazza Venezia it also got its name in honor of the grand palaces of Venice located in the heart of Rome The area is located at the foot of Capitol Hill near the famous Roman Forum In ancient times this place was  part of one of... Centro Storico (Altstadt)
- The house in which she lived Letizia BonaparteThe house in which she lived Letizia Bonaparte located in Rome (Italy) He is a popular attraction of the city and is located in the very center The house in which she lived Letizia Bonaparte known for its good green balcony In the XIX century there... Centro Storico (Altstadt)