Temple-chapel of Vladimir, Metropolitan of Kiev, in Sviblovo
- Lenino, Russia
- Snowy st., 27, Moscow
- Temple-chapel of Vladimir, Metropolitan of Kiev, in Sviblovo - small chapel is always open to visitors. First wooden church was built in 1997.
The temple was built in the same style with the rigor of shapes and lovingly made items: reliefs, weak wrought-iron fence. This single-domed church, a chapel with a porch and apse.
- Metro Station "Sviblovo"Station "Sviblovo" is 105 In the city of Moscow Metro refers to Kaluzhsko Riga line located between stations "Babushkinskiy" and "Botanical Garden" The opening of the station took place in 1978 the name given by the same name of the metropolitan...
- Amundsen StreetAmundsen Street is located on the territory of the district is to Sviblovskogo North Eastern District of Moscow Until 1964 it had a different name namely Medvedkovo highway and since 1964 the highway turned into the street As for the name of the...
- Square "Zodiac"Square "Zodiac" Spiritual Square located near the subway in Sviblovo Put in order in 2007 setting a statue zodiac signs sculptor Andrey Aseryantsa In the center of the park installed a telescope and from it in different directions depart 12 tracks...
- Museum-Theatre "Ice Age"Museum "Ice Age" created F K Shidlovskim in 2004 is positioned as a scientific exposition center which exhibits demonstrate how the animal world looked distant ice age Scientist paleantolagam given the opportunity  to study these rare exhibits... Talezh
- Shopping and entertainment center "Golden Babylon" at Prospekt MiraModern Moscow a city of buildings residential buildings cafes restaurants theaters and cinemas but more then the huge shopping malls For one of them is the SEC "Golden Babylon on Prospekt Mira" the largest in the whole complex  city On two... Talezh
- Manor "Sviblovo"Manor "Sviblovo" is located in the same area in the north eastern part of Moscow Former nobleman's mansion was built in the early XVIII century Moscow governor and the first commandant of St Petersburg Kirill Alexeyevich Naryshkin   By his order...
- The metro station "Botanical Garden"The metro station "Botanical Garden" is located in the north of Moscow and is part Kaluzhsko Riga line of the Moscow Metro The station has two exits to the city The station was opened in 1978 and linked the northern areas of the city center Owes its... Talezh
- Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in MedvedkovoChurch of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in Medvedkovo is situated in the north of Moscow It was built by Prince Dimitri Pazharskіm on the river Yauza in his native village to commemorate the victory over the interventionists national militia...
- Park LeonovoLeonova Park is located in the Rostokino city of Moscow on the bank of the river Yauza The name of the park garnered from being on the territory of the village and the estate which belonged to Prince Khovanskii in XVII XVIII centuries The park was... Talezh
- Metro Station "Babushkinskaya"Station name "Babushkinskaya" Kaluga Riga metro line gave the name of the legendary polar pilot Michael Grandma Open the station in September 1978 Overground station lobbies have not you can get it only from the subways   This metro station is...
- Graffiti on Emerald StreetEmerald Street in Moscow surprises everyone who first saw her bright colored graffiti This project was implemented by Russian Dutch Icelandic Brazilian American artists Although graffiti done so for several years   they are perfectly enliven...
- Babushkinskiy ParkBabushkinskiy Park is located in the city of Moscow Losinoostrovsky Received its name from the previously existing city Granny in whose territory it is today An area of 7 hectares Babushkinskiy park was established in 1898 and was in terms of...
- Russian State University of CinematographyGerasimov Institute of Cinematography abbreviated as VGIK began its history from 1919 to the creation in Moscow the world's first public film school Future VGIK first located in the former two room apartment which was in the house at the corner of... Talezh
- Rostokino AqueductRostokino Aqueduct old building which appeared under the decree of Catherine II in Moscow Aqueduct was engineering solution of the 18th century This is a special tool for residents with water On the construction of the bridge was spent more than 1... Talezh
- Monument to the janitor in MoscowIn Moscow there is a three meter janitor who does his work around the clock He is always standing on the same place on the streets of the capital Monument to the janitor appeared in the city a few years ago The monument is a huge figure of a man... Talezh
- Cafe "Laguna" in MoscowCafe "Lagoon" a small cafe which is located on the territory of the All Russia Exhibition Centre in Moscow This cafe has its own history Previously during the existence of the Soviet Union this place was Exhibition of Economic Achievements (ENEA)... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Processing of agricultural products" in the VVCPavilion "Processing of agricultural products" is one of the 75 pavilions of the All Russia Exhibition Centre (VVC) located in Moscow The center the second largest exhibition center in the city In 1939 the center opened as the "All Union... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Electrification"Pavilion "Electrification" built in 1939 by architect P Ravyakіn for many years is the exhibition space for the entire electric power industry This view he acquired in 2007 after the reconstruction which was completed on December 22 the day of... Perhurovo
- Central Pavilion №1 VVCThe main pavilion of All Russian Exhibition Centre 90 meters in height with a spire towers over the entire exhibition The facades are decorated with colonnades and the entrance to the sweeping staircases lead The building was built in 1939 In 1954... Perhurovo
- Pavilion "Optics"Pavilion "Optics" built in 1939 until 1963 was called "Leningrad and North West "It was built by architect J Levіnsona which contributed to the development of the project architect I Vіlnera Pavilion in the style of Russian classicism and features... Perhurovo
- Fountain "Stone Flower"Fountain "Stone Flower" truly a marvel of architecture its amazing shapes were inspired by tales Bazhov This beautiful fountain adorns an area of collective farms into ENEA Fountain "Stone Flower" at ENEA is a huge 8 meter bud opens with... Perhurovo
- Pavilion number 75 All-Russia Exhibition CenterPavilion number 75 All Russia Exhibition Centre is the exhibition pavilion located to the right of the main entrance Also this pavilion is also the most new home at the Exhibition Centre it was commissioned in 2008 It was designed according to... Talezh
- Pavilion "Grain"Pavilion "Grain" built in 1939 by architect D Chechulin is the third highest VVC pavilion Lika pavilion reminds Kremlin tower For the construction of a building used concrete stone and plate glass Until 1954 its facade decorated with bas reliefs... Perhurovo
- "Butterfly House" at ENEAAll Russia Exhibition Center (VVC) in Hall number 2 is an exhibition of butterflies "Moscow House of butterflies "At the exhibition itself is surrounded by all plants with narrow streets between them and of course exotic butterflies that fly around... Perhurovo