Temple of the Martyr Varus Egyptian cemetery on Mashkinskoe
- Mashkino, Russia
- w. Mashkinskoe, 15, Moscow
- Temple of the Martyr Varus Egypt - the first in Moscow church dedicated to the holy martyr Uaru. The temple is located on Mashkinskoe cemetery where buried many unbaptized people. Holy Varus prays to the Lord on the Facilitation of fate died without baptism humans.
The temple was built in 2004 by architect Obolensky the blessing of Metropolitan Juvenal. Obolensky known for his work on the Cathedral of Christ the Savior.
Externally, the church combines architectural elements of different styles of ancient Russian architecture: the sophistication of Vladimir-Suzdal churches and ease of Novgorod. Inside the temple is carved iconostasis of the valuable species of African wood.
You can reach the temple by bus from the station to the stop Khimki "Mashkina." Next to the shopping center "Mega-Khimki" walk-on Kurkino Mashkinskoe highway.
- Temple of the Holy Martyr Varus in LandmarksJune 18 2006 His Eminence Gregory Archbishop Mozhajskij concelebrated by clergy Mytsіshchanskaga dabrachynnya veshkinsky hallowed temple in honor of the Holy Martyr Varus People come here not only veshkintsy but residents of the neighboring village... Novogorsk
- Natural park "River Valley are similar in Kurkino"The park located in the Moscow region Kurkino in the valley like retains the unique natural landscape with marshes forests and meadows The park is home to a huge number of animals and here there are about 600 species of plants of which  70... Novogorsk
- Barashkinsky pondBarashkinsky rates is a favorite of local residents In honor of the 70th anniversary of the Khimki authorities was a fountain with lights Pond pleases the kids swans and duck behind which is interesting to watch and of course the beautiful nature... Himki
- Stadium "Arena Khimki"Stadium "Arena Khimki" is the largest football stadium in the Moscow region It was built in 2005 2008 designed by architect Michael stupor Its capacity is 18 636 spectators In a country this is the first stadium where the Dutch began to use the... Himki
- Shopping center "Capitol Leningrad" in MoscowShopping center "Capitol Leningrad" is on the Right Bank street in Moscow From the metro station "River Station" to him every hour free shuttle buses In the shopping center offers free parking Duplex "Capitol Leningrad" includes about 120 different... Himki
- Cinema "Kinosfera" in MoscowCinema "kіnasfery" located on the street of the Transfiguration in Moscow There are four halls for 151 113 and two halls for 181 seats All theaters are equipped with projector and digital film format Each room has the latest air conditioning and... Himki
- Nescafe-IMAX cinema in MoscowCinema Nescafe IMAX Russia's first cinema technology IMAX opened in 2003 in Moscow Located near the metro station "River Station" in the entertainment center "kіnasfery" on the third floor of the shopping center "Capitol Leningrad "IMAX this is... Himki
- Alёshkinsky archaeological complexAleshkinsky archaeological complex includes the archaeological remains of a large ethno linguistic community that has starazhytnaslavyanskі origin monuments Early Iron Age and Neolithic It is located between the villages of pre existing ... Putilkovo
- Sheremetyevo AirportSheremetyevo International Airport one of the six major airports in Moscow one of the twenty largest airports in Europe In 2009 it opened a new terminal D which is intended to serve flights of the airline "Aeroflot" and its  alliance partners... Klyazma
- Waterworks Moscow CanalMoscow Canal (until 1947 called the channel Moscow Volga) Canal connects the rivers Volga and Moskvu Nahoditsya in Moscow and Tver regions partly flows through the city of Moscow Canal opened in July 1937 its construction took about five years  ... Himki
- Khimki forest park in MoscowKhimki Forest Park is located near the capital of Russia between the Ring Road and street Dybenko Its area is more than 70 hectares In Forest Park is dominated by coniferous vegetation as well as birch larch oak Near the river Klyazma can see a lot... Snegiri
- Sheremetyevo Airport FSheremetyevo Airport F airport terminal is opened before the Olympics in 1980 It is located in the southern part of the airport next to the train terminal and annually serves about 6 million passengers It is equipped with terminal boarding bridges... Klyazma
- Alёshkinsky travelThere is a lane on the outskirts of Moscow which would be called Aleshkino It was named after the village through which it passes and in the nearby forest of the same name Now no longer find the origins of this modest title since the first mention... Putilkovo
- The metro station "Glider"Station "Glider" is the ultimate on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya metro line in Moscow It is located in the metropolitan area of Northern Tushino "Glider" was opened in 1975 and was named on the same street where the station ground lobby Way out... Putilkovo
- Museum of the History of cognac in MoscowMuseum of the History of cognac founded in 2007 is located on the territory of the Moscow Wine and Cognac Factory "Kin" The building was built in Charentais style Such museums in Russia is no more The museum tells about what goes a long way... Rozhdestveno
- The metro station "Mitino""Mitino" is 180 subway station in Moscow It is situated between the stations "Pjatnitskoj Highway" and "Volokolamsk" Arbatska Intercession line at the intersection of dubroўnyya and Mіtsіnskіh The station opened in 2009 and was called by the... Krasnogorsk
- The metro station "Pyatnitskoe Highway"Metro station "Pyatnitskaya highway" is located at the intersection of the highway and Pyatnitskiy Mіtsіnskіh street The station is young it opened in December 2012 It was built in just one year on the budget 5500000000 rubles The station was... Putilkovo
- Skhodnenskaya bowlShodnitskogo bowl this gem of a Moscow park "Tushino" which is a natural monument It is located in the South Tushino (North West District of Moscow) Bowl formed as a result of the deepening of the river bed similar after the retreat  in a... Putilkovo
- Metro Station "Skhodnenskaya"Metro station "Skhodnenskaya" was opened in 1975 Now it is in the Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line "Skhodnenskaya" vaulted shallow station (6 meters) Flat station based on a set of high travel wall At one end of the station there is a common... Rozhdestveno
- Park "Northern Tushino" in MoscowNorthern Tushino park was formed in the late XX century Earlier in his place was Zaharkovsky fruit garden which were planted in the 50s as part of the collective farm program Apple and pear fruit yet but the collective farm for a long time is not in... Rozhdestveno
- Museum of the Russian submarine fleetMuseum of the Russian submarine fleet was opened in July 2006 While at the museum in the park "Northern Tushino" only one exhibit a big diesel submarine B 396 The boat was built in Nizhny Novgorod at the factory "Red Sormovo" designed by CDB ME... Rozhdestveno
- Park Hotel "Olympian" in KhimkiCenter for International Cooperation "Olympian" was created by order of the Secretariat of the Central Committee of the Young Communist League in August 1980 on the basis of built in Moscow in the XXII Olympiad International Youth Camp Youth Center... Klyazma
- Money Museum in MoscowMoney Museum in Moscow the newest museum of the capital established on August 8 2011 It is a private museum The exposition of the museum a private collection of the founder of AI Plushenko Just a museum you can see the money in 80 countries... Rozhdestveno
- Skating rink in the park "Northern river port" in MoscowSkating rink in the park "Northern river port" an outdoor ice rink is located on the territory of the river port of Moscow It is considered a favorite place for local residents Every winter in the northern river port is filled alleys and lanes Good... Rozhdestveno