Church of the Savior Holy Face
- Sheremetevskij, Russia
- st. Park, 1, Dolgoprudny, Moscow Region, Russia
- +7 (495) 4082033
- Church of the Savior Holy Face - Orthodox church in the city of Dolgoprudny Moscow region.
Stone building of the temple belongs to 1684, when Prince Repnin built the manor Kotova Spassky temple. Owners of the land, and, consequently, the builders and owners of the temple were in turn princes Repnin nobles and royal princes Yusupavay. In the church preserved plate from the family tomb of an ancient clan Yusupov.
To date, there is a daily divine services, Sunday school for children and adults. At lessons children learn the Word of God, sing and draw. Children's work were exhibited at national and international exhibitions. There are programs for adults who want to consciously participate in worship, to discover the depth of the Orthodox Tradition.
- International Moscow marina in DolgoprudnomInternational Moscow marina the only port in the waters of the Moscow region able to accommodate vessels up to 150 meters Port is the largest technical base maintenance of ships where there is every opportunity to fully test  and assess the...
- Park Hotel "Olympian" in KhimkiCenter for International Cooperation "Olympian" was created by order of the Secretariat of the Central Committee of the Young Communist League in August 1980 on the basis of built in Moscow in the XXII Olympiad International Youth Camp Youth Center... Klyazma
- Sailing club "Vodnik"Sailing club "conductor" is located on the picturesque Klyazminskoe reservoir just 7 kilometers from the Moscow ring road to Dmitrov highway The club was founded in 1937 brothers Lobach Zhuchenko graduate school Midshipmen Imperial  Fleet To... Novoaleksandrovo
- Comedy CafeComedy Cafe cozy themed restaurant on the northern outskirts of Moscow which is central to a large Russian network Comedy Club Cafe It can not only eat but also listen to jokes that with this scene Comedy Club tells everyone to  queue There are... Snegiri
- Aquarium of the Pacific in the SEC "RIO"In the shopping center "RIO" in 2011 opened the Oceanarium which is on display a large number of marine fish seals turtles fish and sharks (more than 10 000 copies) Oceanarium area of 3 5 thousand square meters including 1 000 square meters... Snegiri
- Klyazminskoe ReservoirKlyazminskoe reservoir is part of the reservoir which belongs to the Moscow Canal A pond built in 1937 with the construction on the river Klyazma Pіragoўskaya hydropower The reservoir is located on the territory of two  areas Khimki and... Novoaleksandrovo
- Sheremetyevo Airport FSheremetyevo Airport F airport terminal is opened before the Olympics in 1980 It is located in the southern part of the airport next to the train terminal and annually serves about 6 million passengers It is equipped with terminal boarding bridges... Klyazma
- Sheremetyevo AirportSheremetyevo International Airport one of the six major airports in Moscow one of the twenty largest airports in Europe In 2009 it opened a new terminal D which is intended to serve flights of the airline "Aeroflot" and its  alliance partners... Klyazma
- Lianozovsky ParkLianozovsky Park a popular holiday destination in the city of Moscow The park is very beautiful beds of flowers fountains refreshing in the summer heat several ponds a waterfall created It's nice to walk in this wonderful place For children and... Snegiri
- Museum of Slavic Culture. Konstantin VasilyevMuseum of Slavic culture formerly known as the Museum of the artist Konstantin Vasilyev located in the north of the Russian capital The museum building is an architectural monument of the early twentieth century before it was a country house dating... Snegiri
- Konstantin Vasiliev MuseumKonstantin Vasiliev Museum located on the street Charapavetskaya in the area Lianozovo Moskva Muzey was housed in a cottage type which was built in the early XX century and belonged then to the holiday village Lianozovo After the Revolution the... Snegiri
- Manor AltufievoAltufievo Manor is located in the northern part of the city of Moscow The name of the estate received from the same village the first mention of which dates from the end of the XVI century The farmstead includes a park with a small pond a temple of... Selivaniha
- Kyjov LakeKiev lake belongs to the category of glacial moraine Shore of the reservoir is very overgrown with reeds and Ragoza On lake water surface can be observed floating islands formed intertwined roots of various floating plants   Lake surface area...
- Manor NaryshkinsManor Naryshkin in Chashnikovo known since the beginning of the XVI century If it was a backwoods and now the manor is located near the airport "Sheremetyevo" In ancient times the estate was ancestral domain of Andrew and Dmitry Chashnikovo From... Dubrovka
- Khimki forest park in MoscowKhimki Forest Park is located near the capital of Russia between the Ring Road and street Dybenko Its area is more than 70 hectares In Forest Park is dominated by coniferous vegetation as well as birch larch oak Near the river Klyazma can see a lot... Snegiri
- Metro Station "Altufievo"Open in 1994 the station "Altufievo" is the ultimate on the Serpukhov Timiryazev branch of the Moscow metro This station shallow foundations the name she got to have long existed here terrain Geographical location provides  are sufficiently... Selivaniha
- Stadium "Arena Khimki"Stadium "Arena Khimki" is the largest football stadium in the Moscow region It was built in 2005 2008 designed by architect Michael stupor Its capacity is 18 636 spectators In a country this is the first stadium where the Dutch began to use the... Himki
- Park "Angara ponds" in MoscowPark "Angarsk rate" is located in the Dmitrov district of the Northern Administrative District of Moscow The total area of the park 38 hectares In 2012 three recreation areas Park "Korovinskoe" park "Dmitrov" and the park "VISKhOM" were... Snegiri
- Restaurant "Garden of Eden" in MoscowGarden of Eden is an amazing restaurant with a magnificent oasis of landscaped gardens waterfalls and fantanchykamі always ready to heat and feed the weary traveler or group At any time guests Eden guaranteed comfort comfort great food  quality... Snegiri
- Nescafe-IMAX cinema in MoscowCinema Nescafe IMAX Russia's first cinema technology IMAX opened in 2003 in Moscow Located near the metro station "River Station" in the entertainment center "kіnasfery" on the third floor of the shopping center "Capitol Leningrad "IMAX this is... Himki
- Cinema "Kinosfera" in MoscowCinema "kіnasfery" located on the street of the Transfiguration in Moscow There are four halls for 151 113 and two halls for 181 seats All theaters are equipped with projector and digital film format Each room has the latest air conditioning and... Himki
- Shopping center "Capitol Leningrad" in MoscowShopping center "Capitol Leningrad" is on the Right Bank street in Moscow From the metro station "River Station" to him every hour free shuttle buses In the shopping center offers free parking Duplex "Capitol Leningrad" includes about 120 different... Himki
- Waterworks Moscow CanalMoscow Canal (until 1947 called the channel Moscow Volga) Canal connects the rivers Volga and Moskvu Nahoditsya in Moscow and Tver regions partly flows through the city of Moscow Canal opened in July 1937 its construction took about five years  ... Himki
- Altufevskoe highwayHistory of the road begins at the end of the XVIII century She appeared as a dirt track from the village Altufievo in Moscow By the way hence the name In the early XX century it was asphalted Construction of the road began in 1914 Legend has it that... Lenino