The temple in honor of Our Lady of the Sign
- Trubnikovo, Russia
- Russia, Nizhny Novgorod region., Bor
- The temple in honor of Our Lady Mother's sign is located in Bor, Nizhny Novgorod Oblast.
First mention of it belong to the XVI century, when it was a small wooden building with only Nicholas positions, and since 1794, it is a vast brick church.
The main building of the temple were placed position: Nicholas, Beheading the Baptist, Znamenskі. By the end of the XIX century temple had nine extensions that make it unique, such as in the area was no more. The temple was a long two-storey building 52 meter with a refectory, porches and stairs. A special attraction of the church bell tower was considered a huge bell, the language of which weighed more than 200 pounds. Ringing her bells could be heard even on the other side of the Volga.
In the early 1930s, the temple is closed, and in 2004 was transferred to the dismal state of the diocese and it was decided to proceed with the restoration of the old church.
But now the congregation can admire the restored shrine. Besstolpny five-domed white chveryk refectory seen from afar, and on its western part nadbudavana belfry. In the church of the Annunciation and the Nativity are located thrones. Under the bell tower, above the western portal-Nadai Peter Afonskaga, Onuphrius the Great, St. John the Evangelist. Church and turned outside and inside. Completely changed, supplemented buildings and decorations, the church was consecrated by Metropolitan George in the summer 2013.
- Church of St. Sergius of RadonezhChurch of St Sergius of Radonezh located on Lenin Street in the city of Bor The stone church was built and consecrated in 1754 1757 respectively in place of wooden Transfiguration Church built in 1673 At the temple is the throne in honor of the...
- Cafe "on the roof" in BorCafe "on the roof" in Bor the Nizhny Novgorod region is a popular place in town It is located on the roof of a large shopping center mirror Restaurant attracts visitors that sitting at the tables for you a beautiful view of the city...
- Monument A.A.VaneevuA A Vaneevu Monument is located in Bor Nizhny Novgorod region The sculpture is installed on a high pedestal and nearby is a monument to his wife Vaneeva member of the revolutionary movement in the Russian Empire and the teacher Dominique Vasilevne...
- "Spartak" stadium in the city of BorSpartak Stadium in Bor Nizhny Novgorod region appeared in the Soviet times From the first days of opening formed therein football competitions volleyball and other sports Over time the area declined and Spartacus was closed for reconstruction  ...
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed VirginChurch of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is an architectural monument of local importance of the XIX century Funds for the construction of a church in the years 1820 1826 were allocated landowner EF Muravyova The building of the temple...
- Recreation park in the city of BorUrban recreation park in the town of Bor the Nizhny Novgorod region is a vast territory surrounded by a high fence around the perimeter Within the park are growing huge ancient pines firs maples which are set in the shadow of comfortable...
- The cable car station "Bor"Station "Borskі" end station of Nizhny Novgorod ropeway The opening of the station took place on 9 February 2012 Nizhny Novgorod cable car is an attempt to provide residents an alternative power by public transport does not create congestion... Elevaya
- Monument to ChernobylMonument to Chernobyl or Monument to the liquidators of the Chernobyl accident not striking monumentality This modest stele of black marble mounted on one of the central streets of Bor Nizhny Novgorod region Glossy one  side of the stone depicts... Elevaya
- Memorial of Victory in Great Patriotic WarMemorial of Victory in the Great Patriotic War is on the Victory Square in central Bor This colossal architectural monument located on a small pedestal next to the eternal flame Sculptural group dedicated to the soldiers and workers in the rear Here... Elevaya
- Ferry across the VolgaFerry across the Volga established in Nizhny Novgorod Previously people had to travel to Bora via cable car or by train on the bridge Borskamu to date this question decided to construct the ferry were very pleased with the inhabitants of the city... Elevaya
- Cableway Nizhny NovgorodCableway Nizhny Novgorod Bor a cable ferry across the Volga between the two cities The main purpose of the construction of this unusual road line providing an alternative way of transportation of passengers will be a useful adjunct river taxi ... Elevaya
- Monument to General Margelov in Nizhny NovgorodMonument to General Margelavu in Nizhny Novgorod a monument dedicated to General of the Army the hero of the Soviet Union the commander of airborne troops Vasily Filippovich Margelov author and initiator of the technical means and methods of... Elevaya
- Monument obelisk "Escape from Hell"Monument obelisk "Escape from Hell" a monument dedicated to the heroism of a group of Soviet test pilot Devyataeva The obelisk is a granite slab with carved inscriptions on it There are mentioned the names of 10 Soviet prisoners of war They in 1945... Elevaya
- Victory Park, Nizhny NovgorodVictory Park is located in Nizhny Novgorod near the banks of the River Volga in the region of Lower Volga embankment The park was founded in 1985 to commemorate the fortieth anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War In the park installed... Elevaya
- Upper Volga EmbankmentUpper Volga embankment in Soviet times quay Zhdanov one of the main streets of Nizhny Novgorod which extends along the steep slope to the river Volga from Minin and Pozharsky Square to Haymarket Square The history of the waterfront is this in 1834... Elevaya
- Nizhny Novgorod slopeCity Nizhniy Novgorod has the same position over the river as well as Kiev on the Dnieper But Kiev slope created by nature Nizhny Novgorod slope the creation of people a masterpiece of urban planning Start building an architectural monument "Nizhny... Elevaya
- Alexander GardenAlexander Garden the first classic public park in Nizhny Novgorod It is located within the Lower and Upper Volga embankment on the slopes of the Volga River At the moment the garden area is 35 hectares Project Alexander Garden created by the famous... Elevaya
- Monument to the Governor-General DV SirotkinMonument DV Sirotkin the owner of the ship's own business set in Nizhny Novgorod on the patron's favorite place the Volga slope Dmitry V Sirotkin merchant philanthropist a prominent public figure He was born in Nizhny Novgorod province in 1864 in a... Elevaya
- Monument "dead loop"Monument "dead loop" a very beautiful monument installed on the Upper Volga embankment in Nizhny Novgorod Monument dedicated to the legendary Russian pilot Pyotr Nesterov who first played the famous aerobatics under  called "loop" Monument "dead... Elevaya
- Monument PN NesterovNesterov is a monument in Nizhny Novgorod and is of particular interest for tourists interested in the history of aviation The monument was installed in Nizhny Novgorod in the Soviet time in 1987 Across the road from the monument is another... Elevaya
- House KamenskihKamenskih House the former mansion of the owners of ships Olga and Fyodor Kamensky This two storey building of the elderly which is considered an architectural monument Neoclassical building built in 1913 Moscow architect Korshunov Its facade... Elevaya
- Manor RukavishnikovManor Rukavishnikova Museum Reserve in Nizhny Novgorod Considered to be one of the oldest and largest museums in the plan Is a museum in 1895 First all the exhibits were kept in the house of Peter but in 1924 after the revolution of the museum was... Elevaya
- House of railwaymenHouse railroad located in the city of Nizhny Novgorod was built in 1937 1938 in the style of Postconstructivism architect DP Silvanova The house became part of the building ensemble of the Upper Volga embankment and perfectly garmanavaў and ... Elevaya
- Merchant House RukavishnikovaManor merchant Rukavishnikova is an architectural monument of the XIX century the object of cultural significance and is part of the Museum Reserve of Nizhny Novgorod Manor was recently opened after reconstruction and is in excellent condition both... Elevaya
Weather in Trubnikovo