- ChangQiao, China
- Bei Chang Jie 41, Xi Cheng Qu, Beijing, China
- Imperial Garden, also known as Yuyhuayuan, one of the three gardens in the Forbidden City, the vast palace complex in the world, which is located in Beijing. The garden is one of the most popular places in this architectural complex. The total area of the Imperial Garden of twelve thousand square meters and is situated in the northern part of the Forbidden City, to the north of central Tiananmen Square.
Garden attracts the attention of visitors a wonderful little pavilions and gazebos, where you can admire the exquisite beauty of nature, a collection of original stones and rock pools. Emperors for many years rested in this garden and spent time writing poetry, as there are often conducted classes with teachers in the open nature.
Entrance to the garden is decorated with a rear gate Kunninguna, and special attention in the Imperial garden deserve trails of colored mosaic, laid in the form of amazing birds and animals, flowers and unique plants, drawings folklore of the country.
- Imperial Hall of ExcellenceHall of Imperial benefits Hall and Museum where he lived emperor during the Ming Dynasty Here in this period took place many important ceremonies and festivals Also this room was the residence of the imperial concubines in the Qing Dynasty A sign on...
- The Forbidden CityThe Forbidden City is located in the heart of Beijing Its extensive territory and include many buildings This palace complex allows visitors to feel the history and culture of China the typical architectural elements colors sculptures  ... Beijing
- Palace ChangchunPalace Changchun which translated from Chinese means Palace of Eternal Spring is one of six palaces in the western part of the Forbidden City Changchun Palace was built in 1420 More than a hundred years in 1535 it was renamed the Palace Yongning... Beijing
- Jinshan Mountain PingJinshan Mountain Ping the hills with panoramic views of Beijing created exclusively handmade Jinshan Mountain is located in the center of the park of the same name From the mountain overlooking the Beijing Jinshan translated means "Hill of beautiful...
- Union HallUnion Hall is located in the central part of the courtyard in the Forbidden City Its building dates back to 1402 the year but in 1789 the hall was rebuilt The hall has a square shape with a pyramidal roof It stores 25 imperial seals period of the... Beijing
- Palace of Heavenly PurityThe palace was built in the first half of the fifteenth century and is the largest room in the courtyard of the Forbidden City In the days of the Ming Dynasty he served as the residence of the emperor His huge space 20 meters high was divided into... Beijing
- Jingshan Park (Mountain Landscape)Jingshan Park (or Park Landscape Mountain) in Beijing artificial hill about 45 meters and an area of over 230 square meters Is now a public park First the park was the imperial garden which was built in the Ming Dynasty The park consists of...
- Palace of Earthly TranquilityThe palace is the most northerly of the three main halls of the Forbidden City which was located Imperial Garden It was built in 1420 During the reign of the Ming Dynasty the palace served as the residence of the Empress When the Qing Dynasty it was... Beijing
- The Hall of Preserving HarmonyThis hall is the last of the three main halls of the outer court of the Forbidden City It has a rectangular shape The hall is built in traditional Chinese style with a gable roof The interior of the hall profusely In the center is the imperial... Beijing
- Neighborhood "Round City"Neighborhood "Round City" a small old neighborhood built on an island in Lake Taiye during the Jin Dynasty The area is surrounded by a circular perimeter fence On its territory there are several halls and pavilions surrounded by ancient trees The...
- Beihai Park - Park North LakeBeihai Park one of the oldest parks in Beijing It is located in the city center and occupies 68 hectares Almost half of the area of the park it Beihai Lake No wonder this park is also called the North Lake Conventionally Beihai Park can be...
- Palace Palace Museum, BeijingPalace Museum Palace is located in the heart of Beijing This huge imperial palace which incidentally is the largest palace in the world was built at the beginning of the XV century On all sides it is surrounded by a high city wall and around the... Beijing
- Golden Water BridgesGolden Water Bridges built by Inner Golden Water River in the inner city Five bridges located around one another have marble balustrades and richly carved with dragon and phoenix They according to the teachings of Confucius   represent the five... Beijing
- Garden of Tranquility and LongevityGarden Calm and Longevity located in the inner city on the west side of the palace of the same name This garden was laid out with the restoration of the palace in the years 1772 1776 on the orders of Emperor Qianlong so it is also called garden... Beijing
- Forbidden City Concert HallForbidden City Concert Hall is located in the former imperial garden and now a beautiful public park in Beijing Zhongshan in the Forbidden City At first the hall was built in 1942 but in 1997 it was completely renovated At The Moment  a modern... Beijing
- Church XishikuChurch Xishiku also known as the Church of the Redeemer is considered a historical relic of China Of all the Catholic churches and cathedrals located in Beijing the church is the most abundant Xishiku ўprygozhanay The original church was built by...
- Complex of temples and Songzhu ZhizhuTemples and Songzhu Zhizhu constitute a set of three temples already destroyed Fayuan middle and western temple Songzhu Zhizhu Shrines are of great historical and cultural importance in the country Songzhu temple built during the reign of Emperor...
- Temple TaimiaoTaimiao temple located in the heart of Beijing in the south east of the Forbidden City It was built in 1420 The temple complex consists of three main halls and many ancillary buildings In fact it is a miniature copy of the Forbidden City During the... Beijing
- Zhongshan ParkZhongshan Park is located in the heart of Beijing in the Dongcheng District west of the Gate of Heavenly Peace A thousand years ago during the reign of the Jin Dynasty and Liao here adorned the Temple of National Revival Zhongshan was the imperial... Beijing
- Beijing Memorial Hall of the New Cultural MovementBeijing Memorial Hall of the New Cultural Movement is located in the red building at Peking University This is an old four storey building is the cradle of a new cultural movement which originated in 1919 In the memorial hall of photographs  ... Dongcheng Qu
- Blur HotelHotel Kapok more commonly known as the Blur Hotel located in Beijing China The hotel is located next to the Forbidden City close to major shopping centers The hotel was designed by the design studio Studio Pei Zhu Designed with a modern... Beijing
- Lane LingjingLane Lingjing is the widest hutong in Beijing Its width is 32 meters and the length 600 meters During the Ming Dynasty lane was divided into eastern and western parts In the eastern part of the palace Lingji This part has undergone multiple... FengSheng
- Former Residence of Lao SheFormer Residence of Lao She the so called "red persimmon yard" was acquired by the famous Chinese writer and playwright in 1950 on his return from America This is a typical Beijing courtyard in the old style At his residence Lao She lived and worked... Beijing
- Geological Museum of ChinaGeological Museum of China is located in one of the districts of Beijing January The museum was founded at the beginning of the last century and with an area of over 11 000 square meters making it the largest museum of geology throughout Asia... FengSheng