Ponte — sights and interesting facts
Ponte is located on is on central part part of Italy (Provincia di Roma, Regione Lazio), 11 kilometers on south from Regione Lazio. We have found 9 attractions here, some interesting of them: Restaurant Il Pagliaccio, Palace of Justice, The Church of San Giovanni dei Fiorentini, Sant'Angelo Bridge, Restaurant "Capricci Siciliani". You can to look around too. On east (0 kilometers) is Chiostro del Bramante Monastery, Church of Saint Agnes (1 km), Hostaria dellOrso (1 km). On nothwest (1 kilometers) is Boulevard Via della Konchialiatsione. On notheast (1 kilometers) is Bridge Umberto I.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Restaurant Il PagliaccioIn 2010 11 Pagliaccio restaurant for 11 tables with a portrait of an old clown on the wall was named the best restaurant in Rome and two star Michelin Restaurant owners Anthony and Marion Genovese offer an excellent author's cuisine (one pea soup...
- Palace of JusticePalace of Justice Palace of Justice a majestic and magnificent palace built at the turn of XIX XX centuries The monumental building was built by architect Guglielmo Calderini to accommodate the judiciary The palace is located on a hill which in...
- Sant'Angelo BridgeAt one time the bridge was named in honor of St Peter (as pilgrims going to the temple of the saint traditionally chosen their own way this bridge) Svoim modern name of Bridge of Angels was in 600 when Pope Gregory the Great had a vision of an angel...
- Restaurant "Capricci Siciliani""Capricci Siciliani" is one of the most popular Italian restaurants located in the center of Rome It attracts visitors with its magnificent interior quality of service and range of dishes Before entering the institution is  beautiful pavilion...
- Restaurant Gelateria del TeatroWhatever time of year you do not come to Rome in the afternoon here as at any other point of Italy comes the siesta It's not quite "lunch break" With twelve hours in Rome hottest time of the day and all the people get into the shade to cool slightly...
- Bridge Vittorio Emanuele IIBridge Vittorio Emanuele II in Rome a monument of architecture named after the first king of Italy It connects the historic city center with the Borgo and the Vatican Bridge designed by the architect Ennio De Rossi and opened in 1911 to celebrate...
- Ladder MichelangeloWhite marble staircase that leads to the Capitol was designed by the famous architect Michelangelo Cardonat in 1536 Michelangelo always loved designing stairs as evidenced by the numerous stairs located in different beautiful buildings  Italy...
- Chiostro del Bramante MonasteryMonastery Chiostro del Bramante one of those museums that are worth a visit every time his arrival in Rome He is part of the complex of Santa Maria della Pace which includes two churches built by Donato Bramante in the early 14th century The... Parione
- Church of Saint AgnesLegend has it that in the year 304 young Agnes decided to execute for adhering to Christian precepts And when her naked brought into the arena of the stadium (now Piazza Navona) her hair in an instant up and shut down her body like a cape from the... Parione
- Boulevard Via della KonchialiatsioneVia della Conciliazione a wide boulevard leading to the Cathedral of St Peter to the Tiber The name of this long street is literally translated as "street reconciliation "Ever since the Italian Renaissance there were "open" and "closed" plans to... Borgo Pio
- Bridge Umberto IUmberto I Bridge across the Tiber connects Piazzale Roma courts and the Palace of Justice with the Ponte Umberto Square and the surrounding area Piazza Navona Built this bridge designed by renowned architect Angela Vescovana in the period from 1885... Parione
- Hostaria dellOrsoRestaurant Hostaria dellOrso one of the oldest institutions of Rome with a rich history In the Middle Ages there was a hospitable house where pilgrims stopped on their way to the Vatican Later there was arranged hotel which stayed Goethe  and... Parione
- Castle Sant'AngeloOther attractions include a visit to Rome Castel Sant'Angelo can certainly be the most exciting experience This castle was originally built as a tomb and today is a fascinating maze that is  of 58 rooms The fate of Castel Sant'Angelo is a very... Parione
- Piazza NavonaUp until 1869 on the Piazza Navona was situated the city market During the holidays here permanently arranged festivities with costumed fighting and sports competitions In Greek this competition called agony Gradually the word  transformed and... Parione
- Fountain of the Four RiversFontant Four Rivers is one of the most famous and beautiful in Rome The fountain was built in 1651 by sculptor Bernini commissioned by Pope Innocent X The main part of the fountain is an Egyptian obelisk brought to Rome the emperor Caracalla  ... Parione
- Fountain of NeptuneThe famous Fountain of Neptune is located in the northern part of the Piazza Navona When it was called "Fontana del Calderara" this was due to the location near to the workshop which produced pots pans and other items with metal   In the XIX... Parione
- Fountain of the MoorIn the south of Piazza Navona in Rome is a fountain Moor In addition to the impressive sculpture is known for its changes over the centuries The first part of the fountain four sculptures newts built in 1576 by Giacomo make the port commissioned by... Parione
- Cafe "Papas Cafe"Rome or the heart of Italy the city is inseparably linked with the legends myths and mysteries nerazgadanymі The city is one of the most popular among tourists who come to this country Rome is not only rich in historical monuments there are many... Parione
- Palazzo FarnesePalazzo Farneze is the perfect embodiment of the architectural style of the Renaissance and more than a century is the French Embassy in Rome The rectangular building with a square courtyard located on the eponymous square Despite the fact that ... Regola
- Statue of Giordano BrunoStatue of Giordano Bruno was established in Rome in Campo dei Fiori in 1889 It was here in 1600 for heresy burned philosopher pantheist The history of the monument began in 1884 when Pope Leo XIII published a paper in which Freemasonry carried ... Regola
- Fountain with books in RomeIf you decide to take a stroll through the picturesque narrow streets in the heart of Rome then one of them in fact located between Piazza new with its famous fountain "Neptune" and the Pantheon can be seen very interesting fountain It's called "The... Parione
- Vinoteca CostantiniVinoteca Costantini known wine bar in Rome opened in 1972 Founded the first real wine cellar Piero and Rosy Costantini Vinoteca a paradise for wine lovers On the area of eight square meters placed thousands of bottles of wine champagne... prati