Regola — sights and interesting facts
Regola is located on is on central part part of Italy (Provincia di Roma, Regione Lazio), 12 kilometers on south from Regione Lazio. We have found 9 attractions here, some interesting of them: Church of Santa Maria in Trastevere, The Museum of Rome in Trastevere, Villa Farnesina, Statue of Giordano Bruno, Palazzo Farnese. You can to look around too. On nothwest (0 kilometers) is Restaurant Il Pagliaccio. On notheast (0 kilometers) is Fountain of the Moor, Piazza Navona (0 km). On east (0 kilometers) is Basilica of Sant'Andrea della Valle. On noth (0 kilometers) is Church of Saint Agnes.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Church of Santa Maria in TrastevereChurch of Santa Maria in Trastevere which is also called the Church of St Mary of the Tiber is the oldest church in Rome dedicated to the Virgin Mary Construction of the temple began in 340 and its construction was completed under Pope Julia I...
- The Museum of Rome in TrastevereThe Museum of Rome in Trastevere is dedicated daily life of citizens in the XVIII XIX centuries Trastevere district occupies the eastern slope of the Janiculum hill The museum is housed in the former convent of the Carmelites which ceased to exist...
- Statue of Giordano BrunoStatue of Giordano Bruno was established in Rome in Campo dei Fiori in 1889 It was here in 1600 for heresy burned philosopher pantheist The history of the monument began in 1884 when Pope Leo XIII published a paper in which Freemasonry carried ...
- Palazzo FarnesePalazzo Farneze is the perfect embodiment of the architectural style of the Renaissance and more than a century is the French Embassy in Rome The rectangular building with a square courtyard located on the eponymous square Despite the fact that ...
- Restaurant "Isole di Sicilia""Isole di Sicilia" one of the most popular restaurants in Rome located in Via Garibaldi He is a small one storey building with a magnificent pavilion and lounge which collects reproductions of famous paintings of the 19th century The restaurant is...
- Fountain on the Piazza Santa Maria in TrastevereFountain on the Piazza Santa Maria in Trastevere the oldest fountain in Rome probably built in the VIII century During the centuries the construction was rebuilt several times his last major renovation took place in 1930 The original design of the...
- Restaurant "Ti Diro"Restaurant "Ti Diro" a small cozy restaurant vegetarian cuisine in Rome Excellent location with a homely vegetarian vegan and macrobiotic cuisine as well as a relaxed cozy atmosphere as if you came to visit In fact that's right the owner institution...
- Restaurant Il PagliaccioIn 2010 11 Pagliaccio restaurant for 11 tables with a portrait of an old clown on the wall was named the best restaurant in Rome and two star Michelin Restaurant owners Anthony and Marion Genovese offer an excellent author's cuisine (one pea soup... Ponte
- Fountain of the MoorIn the south of Piazza Navona in Rome is a fountain Moor In addition to the impressive sculpture is known for its changes over the centuries The first part of the fountain four sculptures newts built in 1576 by Giacomo make the port commissioned by... Parione
- Basilica of Sant'Andrea della ValleBasilica of Sant'Andrea della Valle (in Italian Sant'Andrea della Valle) the largest Baroque church in Rome Located on one of the main thoroughfares of the city the street of Victor Emmanuel II On March 12 1960 San Andrea della Valle is the titular... Parione
- Piazza NavonaUp until 1869 on the Piazza Navona was situated the city market During the holidays here permanently arranged festivities with costumed fighting and sports competitions In Greek this competition called agony Gradually the word  transformed and... Parione
- Church of Saint AgnesLegend has it that in the year 304 young Agnes decided to execute for adhering to Christian precepts And when her naked brought into the arena of the stadium (now Piazza Navona) her hair in an instant up and shut down her body like a cape from the... Parione
- Fountain of the Four RiversFontant Four Rivers is one of the most famous and beautiful in Rome The fountain was built in 1651 by sculptor Bernini commissioned by Pope Innocent X The main part of the fountain is an Egyptian obelisk brought to Rome the emperor Caracalla  ... Parione
- Fountain with books in RomeIf you decide to take a stroll through the picturesque narrow streets in the heart of Rome then one of them in fact located between Piazza new with its famous fountain "Neptune" and the Pantheon can be seen very interesting fountain It's called "The... Parione
- Restaurant Papa GiovanniRestaurant Papa Giovanni a small Italian restaurant in the heart of Rome The average bill is about thirty euros One important advantage of the restaurant for tourists is its proximity to the city center and attractions such as the Senate the... Parione
- Fountain of NeptuneThe famous Fountain of Neptune is located in the northern part of the Piazza Navona When it was called "Fontana del Calderara" this was due to the location near to the workshop which produced pots pans and other items with metal   In the XIX... Parione
- Chiostro del Bramante MonasteryMonastery Chiostro del Bramante one of those museums that are worth a visit every time his arrival in Rome He is part of the complex of Santa Maria della Pace which includes two churches built by Donato Bramante in the early 14th century The... Parione
- Castle Sant'AngeloOther attractions include a visit to Rome Castel Sant'Angelo can certainly be the most exciting experience This castle was originally built as a tomb and today is a fascinating maze that is  of 58 rooms The fate of Castel Sant'Angelo is a very... Parione
- Restaurant "Capricci Siciliani""Capricci Siciliani" is one of the most popular Italian restaurants located in the center of Rome It attracts visitors with its magnificent interior quality of service and range of dishes Before entering the institution is  beautiful pavilion... Ponte
- Restaurant Gelateria del TeatroWhatever time of year you do not come to Rome in the afternoon here as at any other point of Italy comes the siesta It's not quite "lunch break" With twelve hours in Rome hottest time of the day and all the people get into the shade to cool slightly... Ponte
- Ladder MichelangeloWhite marble staircase that leads to the Capitol was designed by the famous architect Michelangelo Cardonat in 1536 Michelangelo always loved designing stairs as evidenced by the numerous stairs located in different beautiful buildings  Italy... Ponte
- PantheonDedicated to the worship of every god (Pan-every Theon-divinity), the Pantheon was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D. Place Managed by the Rome's Tourism Dept. in collaboration with //Avanti Concept Agency... San Eustacio