San Paolo — sights and interesting facts
San Paolo is located on is on central part part of Italy (Provincia di Roma, Regione Lazio), 13 kilometers on south from Regione Lazio. We have found 8 attractions here, some interesting of them: Big Circus Massimo, Aventine Hill, Orangery, Basilica of St. Boniface and St.. Alessia, Tomb Domenico Savaré. You can to look around too. On west (0 kilometers) is The doors of the Priory of the Knights of Malta, Sant'Anselmo all'Aventino (0 km). On noth (1 kilometers) is Mouth of Truth, Arch of Janus (1 km). On notheast (1 kilometers) is Palatine.
We propose to visit the most interesting attractions:
- Big Circus MassimoCircus Massimo is a oval structure whose construction dates from the second century BC In the days of ancient Rome Circus Maximus was the largest stadium The construction of the foundation stone of his designs had a hand himself  Julius Caesar...
- Aventine HillAventine Hill is one of the famous seven hills on which is the capital of Italy Rome It is located on the left bank of the river called the Tiber in the south west side of the central and most drevnenaselennogo Hill stole During the early republic...
- Basilica of St. Boniface and St.. AlessiaBasilica of St And St Boniface Olesya a church which is located on the slope of the Aventine Hill in Rome and is dedicated to St Boniface and Saint Alexius Tarsusskomu It was founded between the III and IV centuries Facade in the style of the XVI...
- Tomb Domenico SavaréTomb Domenico Savar is housed in a famous religious buildings of historic Rome leaned memorial headstone priest who was a member of the brotherhood of the clergy who called themselves the Somaschi Fathers the Basilica of St Boniface and St Olesya He...
- Park San AlessioPark in San Alessio hillside Aventsіne directly opposite the well known Circus Maximus locals call a rose garden The park is open to visit a couple of months a year Occupying a leading position in Aventsіne Rosario was for many centuries the Roman...
- Chapel of the Holy. AlexiaChapel of St Olesya is located directly in the building of the Basilica of St Boniface and St Olesya which is located on the slope of Aventsіne Hill in Rome Accomplishment of the chapel of St Olesya engaged in the XVIII century the famous Roman...
- The area of the Knights of MaltaThe area of the Knights of Malta sometimes referred to as the square of the Knights of Malta is a square the square on the geometric standards located between the streets of Santa Sabina and Porto da Lavernale near RIVE This area located on...
- The doors of the Priory of the Knights of MaltaDoor Pryyarata Knights of Malta an unusual sights of Rome located on the square of the Knights of Malta The whole complex of the Order of Malta is located on the Aventine Hill a door leads into the main Pryyarata villa residence of  ancient... Ripa
- Sant'Anselmo all'AventinoSant Anselmo al Aventsіne a church convent and board on the slope of the Aventine Hill in Rome dedicated to St Anselmo The complex was designed by architect Hildebrand Hemptinne and Fidelis where there Shtottsingenom and built in 1900 Church... Ripa
- Mouth of TruthLa Bocca della believe Mouth of Truth a huge carved marble medallion which shows the human face This monument has frequently been the hero of the film and enveloped many secrets Researchers believe that this is a sculpture was created in the I... saint angelo
- PalatinePalatine Hill is of great importance for the history of ancient Rome According to legend it was on the Palatine hill and there was a powerful empire Uskormlenyya wolf Romulus and Rem long time looking for a place for the future of the colony of Alba... Campitelli
- Arch of JanusArch of Janus is the only surviving building in Rome in style Tetrapylon This triumphal arch which is located at the intersection of bovine Forum was built in the beginning of the IV century When its construction was used spol there borrowed... saint angelo
- Pyramid of CestiusPyramid of Cestius was built in Rome between 18 12 years BC commissioned by a wealthy Roman magistrate and member of the board of Caius Cestius zhretskіya Epulona So unusual for this region form the mausoleum was a tribute to the Egyptian fashion... Garbatella
- Baths of CaracallaBaths of Caracalla were built in the early 3 Century by order of Marcus Aurelius Antoninus better known under the name of Caracalla Today the Baths of Caracalla resemble some miraculous mountain Upon closer study of this mountain is perceived as... San Saba
- Basilica of St. Bartholomew on the IslandBasilica of St Bartholomew on the island a famous tutulyarnaya Basilica located on an island called Tiberina (Rome Italy) Basilica of St Bartholomew on the island was built in 1000 on the orders of Emperor Otto III The church was founded on the site... saint angelo
- Arch of ConstantineThis external enemy was Maxentius during the Civil War troops defeated Constantine Arch built in the year 315 and as decorations involve a large number of bas reliefs and sculptures some of which are borrowed from other memorial  structures It... Campitelli
- Temple of VestaTemple of Vesta in Rome has long been one of the most important and respected facilities in the city The temple was built in honor of the goddess Vesta patroness of the hearth Inside the temple constantly burning fire which embodied the immortality... Campitelli
- Street Theatre of MarcellusTheatre of Marcellus Street begins at the same site of the historic Italian city of Rome where there is a cliff where it was dumped down the Roman Empire changed Tarpeia Thus Rock got its name in the name of a traitor On this street  Rome is a... saint angelo
- Isola TiberinaTiberina or Tiber Island a small elongated island on the Tiber river south of Vatican City Its length is 270 meters width 67 According to legend this island was formed from the mud and filth which have adhered to the corpse of the tyrant Tarquinius... saint angelo
- Temple of Venus and RomaTemple of Venus and Roma in the Italian capital is considered the greatest religious construction of the ancient Roman Empire Today its scope and the richness of the interior can only guess but even noble ruins can tell by the Supervisory ... Campitelli
- Temple of SaturnThe ancient Romans generally very often built all sorts of facilities in honor of the gods who in gratitude to defend the city from the wars and other disasters It is not surprising that after such an important victory city authorities decided to... Roma
- Theatre of MarcellusTheatre of Marcellus this is the only ancient theater which is a miracle preserved in Rome Construction of the theater began at 13 and ended at 12 BC An interesting fact is that the theater eventually served as a model for the construction of the... saint angelo