- Izvestkovyj, Russia
- Tavdinsky caves are located in the tourist complex "Turquoise Katun".
- Stone gnome is in Tavdinsky caves located on the left bank of the Katun, almost opposite stands on Chuiski village Lime.
It is the largest of the caves Tavdinsky with the lyrical name "Maiden's Tears". The name of the cave due to the fact that even in the dry weather here is leaking water.
It is believed that this place has the cave spirit, embodied in stone, which resembles its shape gnome.
Among the visitors was a tradition to placate the keeper of the cave, leaving him some small coin. Dwarf abhodzhvayuts so often that now the thickness of the layer of money around it reaches 15 centimeters.
- Tavdinsky karst arch.Tavdinsky caves or as they are called Taldinskie cave a system of thirty caves karst origin is located in the Altai Republic on the border Maiminsky area Despite the fact that the cave entrances are on the steep cliffs and rocks   most of them...
- Taldinskie caveTaldinskie cave a unique natural monument a complex of three dozen caves located in the karst area on the left bank of the Katun River on the border Maiminsky district of the Altai Republic and Altai Krai The length of the cliffs with caves 5 km...
- Ski resort "Manzherok"Altai Manzherok resort is located on the shore of the lake of the same name c at the foot of the mountain called Small cyanosis The complex began to work in 2010 it is currently under active development and expansion of infrastructure Climb the... Manzherok
- The village ManzherokManzherok village in Maiminsky district of the Altai Republic is located on the banks of the river Katun This is a small village in the beautiful natural surroundings in 1875 became one of the largest settlements of Altai In the village there is an... Manzherok
- Lake ManzherokskoeManzherokskoe lake located on the right bank of the Katun River in the foothills of cyanosis It is a popular tourist destination In 1996 the lake was given the status of a natural monument The lake covers an area of 38 hectares is different... Manzherok
- Lake District ManzherokManzherokskoe lake located in the foothills of cyanosis cyanosis and Baby two kilometers from the Chu tract on the right bank of the Katun At this point the valley of the river Katun expands to several kilometers to the east forming a plateau on... Manzherok
- Source Argens-SuuSource "Arjan Suu" State Natural Monument located 7 kilometers from Manzherok He is one of the most popular sources of the Altai Mountains Spring water enriched with silver copper and mineral impurities it is long and does not deteriorate ... Manzherok
- Chairlift in the Lake ManzherokChairlift in the Lake Manzherok located in the heart of the Gorno Altai in the ski resort Opened recently the resort is developing intensively Now it employs four chair lift which is the winter  season to lift the tourists to the viewing... Manzherok
- Kamyshlinsky FallsKamyshlinsky Falls is based on the left tributary of the Katun River the river Kamyshlov Since 1996 the waterfall was awarded the status of a natural monument of the Altai Republic It is a popular tourist destination which is located in the lower... Barangol
- Chui Deer stoneAltai region is known for unusual views of monuments stone broads They portrayed soldiers and treated near the sacrificial hills The appearance of such monuments refers to the VI IX centuries In the Altai Mountains have been identified more than 30... Souzga
- Park adventure tourismExtreme Park is located in Chemalsky area in the pine forest at a height of 6 meters above the ground Trails park pass between the trees Obstacles in extreme park aimed primarily at convincing coordination body However from passing by cable car... Ust-Sema
- Seminsky bathSyamіnskі bath this is one of the attractions of the wealth of Altai located on the left bank of the river Katun Baths are located near the village of Ust Sema Sema and the mouth of the river Baths are rocky recesses filled with clear warm water... Ust-Sema
- Mountain Bloody Finger in the Altai regionMountain Devil's finger is on the territory of Kamensky district of the Altai Territory in the valley of the river Iset Gore is one of the favorite destinations of tourists who happened to be on the lake Aya Climb to the cleavage does not cause any... Katun
- Bridge of AiOf Ai bridge over Katun connects the Altai Territory and the Altai Republic His wooden floor looks somewhat antiquated today but the city has served the people faithfully since 1978 He was the only crossing that led to the famous warm  Aya Lake... Souzga
- Lake AychonokLake Aychonok guarantees tour scenic views and warm water The lake is a popular spot for fishing It is located 6 kilometers from Lake Aya The lake Aychonok organize individual and group tours and those who want to save go to Aychonku yourself It... Katun
- Artificial lake Blue KatunArtificial turquoise lake appeared in 2003 It is an area of seven hectares It is big enough to accommodate several thousand guests The water temperature in the lake in summer rises to 23 degrees Depth in some places to five  m This is the... Katun
- Island-rock "Bear"During the rafting on the Katun River tourists can see a small massive cliff The curved shape of the island resembles a bear's back No wonder this island rock was called "The Bear Rocky shores almost devoid of vegetation only a few small trees adorn... Katun
- Federal bridge over the river KatunFederal bridge over the river Katun modern car and pedestrian bridge in the Altai Republic which is an important transport facilities and contributes to the development of tourism in the county It connects two important Russian highway Chuiski... Katun
- ThAya freshwater lake located in the Altai region of the Altai Territory in a hollow on the left bank of the river Katun The name of the lake taken from the Turkic language "ah" Turkic means "month" The lake does have a crescent shape The area of... Aya
- Aya LakeThe first lake which is found at the entrance to the Mountain Altai Aya Lake It is located 25 km from the Gorno Altai From the Chu tract to the lake through the river Katun thrown suspension of Ai cities The lake is very picturesque on all sides... Aya
- Katun river in the Altai MountainsKatun River the largest river of the Altai Mountains Its name comes from the Altai word "Kadyn" which means "mistress" "Mrs" The length of the river 688 miles The river originates on the southern slopes of Belukha mountain valley crosses Uimon... Aya
- Lake Saryachik in Ulagan passThe lake is in Sariachik Ulagansky area of the Altai Republic We can see it from the road Aktas Ulagan which is located at 100 200 meters from Ulagan pass Sariachik lake is at an altitude of two kilometers above sea level Directly to its ... Gorno-Altajsk
- Mountain RyeFrom the mountain rye or Arzhanov (Arjan means "source") offers a magnificent view of the North Chui ridge one of the highest ridges of the Altai Sayanskі mountain system and intermountain basins "Kurai steppe " Rye height reaches 2 027 meters... Gorno-Altajsk
- Of Ai suspension bridge across the river KatunOf Ai suspension bridge across the river Katun is one of the attractions of the Altai Territory It got its name from the village of Aya and the eponymous lake on the left bank of the river The bridge is very popular among tourists as it leads to the... Gorno-Altajsk