- Elevaya, Russia
- Nizhny Novgorod region, Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod region, Russia
- In May 1985, in Nizhny Novgorod, a monument in honor of the sailors of the Volga Flotilla. Boat "Hero" is at the Chkalov stairs on the Lower Volga embankment.
Barkas "Hero" rich history. He worked on the Volga River about 100 years. His career began with the company "Finn", whose founders were Nobel brothers. He participated in the Civil War, World, in the Battle of Stalingrad. His crew of only 3 persons on board during the war, was installed anti-aircraft machine gun.
Every year on June 12 in front of the boat parade of modern ships. May 9 to commemorate the Great Patriotic War will come Novgorod. City remembers its heroes.
- Restaurant "Monet"Modern upscale restaurant "Monet" is located in the suitable place for recreation or business negotiations He is in the historical part of the city the lower Volga embankment The restaurant is divided into two rooms a large capacity of 120 persons...
- Chkalovskaya ladderChkalovskaya staircase designed by architect Yakovlev Munz and Rudnev in the form of eight consists of 450 steps It connects the square of Minin and Pozharsky and the bank of the Volga The name of stairs was through the monument Chkalov which has to...
- Nazarevsky shelter in Nizhny NovgorodNazarevskom shelter is located in the Lower Bazaar in the city of Nizhny Novgorod This region has long been considered the poorest quarter The cost of beggars and homeless people always went by the thousands The idea of creating a shelter... Nizhnij Novgorod
- Nizhny Novgorod State Art MuseumNizhny Novgorod State Art Museum (House of the military governor) was opened in 1896 and then came one of the first museums provide shared artistic culture in the Russian province Initiated the creation of the museum was the  artist Karelin AA... Nizhnij Novgorod
- The house of the former military governor of Nizhny NovgorodThe building of the former military governor of Nizhny Novgorod white three storey house built in 1841 by architects Hoffmann and Efimov Now the building is an art museum The architecture of the building is simple and concise On the ground floor was... Nizhnij Novgorod
- Conception Tower Nizhny Novgorod KremlinZachateisk tower was built without the contribution of its special role she served as the only way out of the Kremlin In 1622 the tower ceased to perform this function since it is in disrepair In 1750 the tower was destroyed after exposure to... Nizhnij Novgorod
- House and Reading Room "Pillars" in Nizhny NovgorodHouse and Reading Room "Pillars" in Nizhny Novgorod the building in which the end of 1901 on the initiative of Maxim Gorky was opened for the urban poor special tea and Reading Room The house was built in the early twentieth century but the... Nizhnij Novgorod
- Worship cross in Nizhny NovgorodWorship cross is in the square of Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin held its grand opening in 1994 May 24 the holiday of the Slavic culture Established in honor of Saints Cyril and Medof Is a sculptor Vladimir fangs Worship cross built of white limestone in... Nizhnij Novgorod
- The building of the Board Steamship Company "Volga"The building of the Board Steamship Company "Volga" is an architectural monument of Nizhny Novgorod This was the main manor house of the merchant 1st guild Nizhny Novgorod mayor Dmitry V Sirotkin designed by Moscow architects  Vesnina brothers...
- Profitable House chief of police Makhotina in Nizhny NovgorodProfitable House palіtsmaystara Makhotina in Nizhny Novgorod is an object of cultural heritage of regional significance which was built in the 1820s The author of the building project is the provincial architect I E Efimov Anton E Makhotin was... Nizhnij Novgorod
- House Maleev in Nizhny NovgorodHouse Maleev in Nizhny Novgorod is an ancient two storey building which is located on the street Leather This building is an object of cultural heritage of regional significance and is under state protection The house was built in the years 1839... Nizhnij Novgorod
- House of Soviets in Nizhny NovgorodHouse of Soviets the first large house which was built in Nizhny Novgorod under the Soviet regime It was built on the site of standing here Transfiguration Cathedral Home boards designed by Greenberg in 1931 It is made in the style of constructivism... Nizhnij Novgorod
- Shevchenko house in Nizhny NovgorodShevchenko house in Nizhny Novgorod is one of the most important buildings in the city It was built in 1857 1858 years In ancient times a home of the famous Ukrainian poet Taras Shevchenko The external facade is painted in light gray   great...
- Lower Volga EmbankmentFavorite place to relax by the townspeople and tourists there is a great lower Volga embankment Takes its origin from the embankment Kanavinsky Bridge and extends to the crest of the channel The interesting part of it is located at the foot of the... Gremyachki
- Tombstone on the burial place of MininTombstone Minin stove which is on the territory of the Kremlin It is dedicated to the leader of militias Kuzma Minin Kuzma Minin a militia leader nіzhagarodtsaў 1612 in the war for independence In 2012 the tombstone was returned to its historic... Nizhnij Novgorod
- Housing verhneposadskih shopping mallsHousing verhneposadskih shopping malls an architectural monument of the city built by the architects Efimova lifelines and Werner Veshnjakova This is an example of public buildings of the XIX century The building is not repaired for many years which...
- Profitable house merchant Perepletchikova in Nizhny NovgorodProfitable house merchant Perepletchikova in Nizhny Novgorod a building built in the early XIX century merchant guilds I Fedor Petrovich Perepletchikova for delivery rooms and apartments for rent Profitable house for former mayor Perepletchikova was... Nizhnij Novgorod
- Memorial Cross on the site of the destroyed Cathedral of the Transfiguration of the KremlinMemorial Cross a wooden cross which is located in Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin on the site of standing here Transfiguration Cathedral The cathedral was the oldest temple of the city it was founded in 1225 Here were buried Nizhny Novgorod Suzdal prince... Nizhnij Novgorod
- Street TanningLeather Street a street on which before the revolution was located flophouse Here the poor huddled then a layer of society who portrayed Maxim Gorky in his novel "The Lower Depths" This area is ironically called the inhabitants of the Lower position... Nizhnij Novgorod
- Bust Kozma Minin in Nizhny NovgorodBust Kozma Minin installed in Nizhny Novgorod in the beginning of the street Minin before the "first" house in 1955 Monument by sculptor Nizhny Novgorod AV Kikin located in the central part of the city near Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin in  few... Nizhnij Novgorod
- The first house on the street Minin"First House" an interesting attraction Nizhny Novgorod home of the 6 floors originally designed for high ranking officials of the regional administration The house was built in 1937 and designed by the talented architect A Yakovlev The house is...
- Powder Tower Nizhny Novgorod KremlinPowder Tower Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin is in the historic center of Nizhny Novgorod on top of the mountainous headland Was built as a rock into dust and other ammunition Hence it got its present name Originally called the Saviour   by Spasaўskіm... Nizhnij Novgorod
- Former building of hotel "Russia" in Nizhny NovgorodFormer building of hotel "Russia" in Nizhny Novgorod is one of the finest buildings of the city It was built in 1931 1935 years Architect so chic home acted AZ Greenberg This four story house looks really cool Building facade  painted in the...
- St. George Tower Nizhny Novgorod KremlinIn the course of multiple reconstructions tower lost its original form so it is much more different from the other towers The name of the tower was on two versions with the church of St George and in honor of Prince George Vsevolodovich who founded...
Weather in Elevaya