Club Cafe de Paris
- Piccadilly Circus, United Kingdom
- 3-4 Coventry Street, London W1D 6BL, UK
- +44 20 7734 7700
- Club Cafe de Paris is as legendary as legendary figures, there were. Dorothy Dandridge, Marlene Dietrich, Harry Gold, Harry Roy, Ken Johnson - and this is not an exhaustive list.
Its popular club is obliged to high society of England, whose members have become regulars at this institution. The Prince of Wales, Frank Sinatra, Grace Kelly were big fans of this institution.
Now the Cafe de Paris is famous thanks to the continuous cabaret show, filming in various films such as "Sister Queen" and "The Edge of Love."
The current owners of the club tried to withstand the interior in the style of 20-30s: baroque drapery, hallway, upholstered in velvet, and seven huge red beds.
Getting in the Cafe de Paris, you find yourself in the world of burlesque.
- Restaurant "Joy King Lau"Chinese Restaurant "Joy King Lau" located in London offers Cantonese cuisine The restaurant was opened in the 1990s Located on the 4 floor of the restaurant is pleasantly surprising original interior good food and quite affordable prices The...
- Museum RipleyThe museum founder Robert Ripley was a passionate artist a great athlete and had a restless curiosity Traveling around the world he collected an amazing unusual and fun facts that form the basis of the museum "Believe  want to No! " In the...
- ChinatownHere you can feel yourself in China Chinese signs everywhere everywhere Chinese markets with spices and Chinese food as well as a house decorated with oriental ornaments This little piece of China is located in the heart of the English Soho  ... Soho
- Bar Jewel PiccadillyJewel Piccadilly is the ideal location for private parties You can rent a room one of the four themed bars or even inside the bar area Jewel offers excellent service fabulous design and atmosphere of exclusivity Jewel bar is located in the heart of...
- National GalleryBritish National Gallery was founded in 1824 and has one of the best collections of Western European painting which contains almost all the paintings of great artists as well as provides all the schools of European painting To date  Gallery... London
- National Portrait GalleryThe National Portrait Gallery is an art gallery in London which brought together a collection of portraits of historically important and famous British people This was the first gallery in the world at the time of its opening in 1856 In 1896 the... London
- Market on Berwick StreetMarket Street Berwick one of the most popular commercial centers in the heart of Soho where you can buy always fresh fruits and vegetables fish cheeses textiles household goods and other things The market began its existence as far back as 1778 and... Soho
- Floridita barFeel the spirit of Latin America visiting one of the most famous bars in London Floridita Bar which is located in the heart of London Here you can enjoy cocktails in the unique Cuban recipe This gorgeous bar also offers you unlimited  selection... Soho
- Cafe Pret a MangerPret a Manger a large English chain fast food restaurant The first institution Pret a Manger opened in London in 1986 Its owners college friends Sinclair and Julian had never been in the business like to offer office workers who want  snack at... London
- Bronze lionsBronze lions at the foot of the column Admiral Nelson created from the guns of the French navy received victorious admiral during sea battles In 1867 the unit had been melted by Edwin Landseer four statues and installed as a symbol of the British... London
- Restaurant Asia de CubaFamous restaurant Asia de Cuba located in London is at the fashionable Hotel St Martins Lane This restaurant opened in 1999 by the famous restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow is both Asian and Latin American cuisine In the interior of the restaurant is... London
- The Ivy RestaurantThe Ivy restaurant is located in London's Covent Garden The restaurant offers modern British cuisine This trendy modern and very popular restaurant a place where better to book a few weeks Many celebrities love it  to attend The restaurant... Covent Garden
- Church of St. Martin in the FieldsChurch of Sts Martin in the Fields built and named in honor of St Martin of Tours in the 13th century She really was located in between the fields and Vestministrom City The current church was built in 1722 1724 in the neoclassical style Gibbs Jays... London
- Restaurant "FishWorks - Swallow Street"Restaurant "FishWorks Swallow Street" is located in London is part of a chain of restaurants "FishWorks" The restaurant serves fish and seafood This stylish restaurant has a nice atmosphere and good service There is an opportunity to taste the tuna...
- Restaurant Busaba Eathai - Wardour StreetRestaurant Busaba Eathai Wardour Street part of a network of Thai restaurants for ten years offering Londoners great selection of Asian dishes The restaurant was opened by chef Alan Yau and named after the Thai flower busaba This exquisite oriental... Soho
- Trafalgar SquareTrafalgar Square the center of London There are three main streets converge Westminster Strand Whitehall and the Mall In the center is the famous monument a column with a statue of Admiral Nelson at the top It was erected in honor of England's... London
- SoHoSoho an area of London known for its nightlife nezgasalnaya The area is full of shops bars restaurants pubs Here everything is invented specifically for entertainment Also in Soho are not only bars and other entertainment public places but... Soho
- Bentleys RestaurantThe famous fish restaurant "Bentleys" is located in London in the alley between Piccadilly and Rydzhent Street The restaurant was opened in 1916 and for more than 90 years pleases its visitors with excellent quality made from fish and seafood On the...
- Pub The HarpPub The Harp in 2011 the annual competition was voted best bar not only in London but throughout the UK It is located in the heart of the capital and is visible from afar thanks to baskets with blooming petunias that adorn its porch In the menu you... London
- Fountains in Trafalgar SquareFountains in Trafalgar Square one of the main attractions in London Eastern and western fountains are named Betty Lord (Lord Beatty) and Lord Jellicoe (Lord Jellicoe) These fountains are not luxurious but perfect for the entire architectural... London
- Arbutus RestaurantRestaurant Arbutus is one of the expensive restaurants European cuisine which has won a Michelin star It is located close to the famous theater "Soho" The restaurant's interior is rather laconic neutral colors wooden furniture simple and elegant... Soho
- The CityCity a surprising combination of past and future tradition and innovation Only here and nowhere else in the UK you can not see the neighboring skyscrapers and historic castles frantic pace of life economists and measured walk travelers City... London
- Regent StreetRydzhent Street one of the most famous streets in the West End All occupants of the building are recorded in a special list of buildings of special architectural or historic interest under state protection In all of this this street is considered...
- Department store Fortnum & MasonFortnum & Mason ulyublene Location for shopping is not tіlki zvichaynih people Ale navіt korolіvskoї sіm'ї not one pokolіnnі Here a product rechі accessories restaurants tіlki nayvischoї of Quality Unіvermag CCB zasnovany shte in 1707... St James's
- St James's
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Tottenham Court Road
- Oxford Circus
- Oxford Street