The bell tower of the Holy Dormition Monastery Knyaginin
- vaneevka, Russia
- Vladimir region., Vladimir, the Princess Street. 37a
- The bell tower of the Holy Dormition Princess Convent was built in the second half of the 40's - early 50-ies of the XVII century in the south-west corner of the Cathedral of the Assumption. This stone belfry was erected at the expense of the Patriarch Joseph.
In the second half of the XVIII century it was located 3 large Blagovestnov bell and rang 6. In 1792 was demolished the upper tier of the bell tower, and in 1796 a new tower was constructed above the entrance gate of the monastery. It in 1900 were 9 bells. In the XIX century porch on the south side has been expanded to the tent, which was a lower tier of the bell tower. The bell tower was demolished in 1932.
Currently, the monastery is arranged temporary tower, which is a wooden tower topped with a cross, which houses the bells of different sizes.
- Cathedral of the Assumption of the Holy Dormition Monastery KnyagininHoly Assumption Knyaginin convent in Vladimir was founded in the XII century Duchess Maria Shvarnovny the wife of Prince Vsevolod the Big Nest Cathedral of the monastery was founded in 1200 It was used as a tomb it buried his wife and daughter...
- Gates of the Holy Dormition MonasteryThrough the monumental gate can visit the ancient Holy Dormition Monastery Knyaginin which is located in the city of Vladimir It was founded in 1200 at the Grand Prince Vsevolod the Big Nest nickname at the request of long sick husband and wife...
- Church of Our Lady of Kazan in the Assumption Princess Convent.Knyaginin Assumption Monastery was founded approximately 1200 wife of Grand Prince Vsevolod G (Big Nest) The monastery was the burial place of Vladimir princes and princesses including the daughter and wife of Alexander Nevsky Restored monastery in...
- Assumption Monastery KnyagininAssumption Knyaginin Nunnery was founded in 1200 by Grand Duchess Maria Shvarnovny the wife of Prince Vsevolod the Big Nest In the last years of his life Mary was ill severe disease and wished to build a monastery When he opened the door Maria ...
- Nikitinskaya church in VladimirNikitinskaya Vladimir Church was built in the middle of the XVIII century in the early 60s at the expense of the local merchant Semen Lazarev after Perejaslavskogo stylite Martyr Nikita Externally the temple is very different from the temples which...
- Nikita ChurchNikita church is located in the Vladimir region Vladimir the Princess Street Building 8 its building fell on the 1762 1765 year the city financed the merchant Semen Vladimir Lazarev received its name in honor of the Holy Martyr Nikita in his honor...
- Cafe "Pretzel" in VladimirCafe "Pretzel" Vladimir is located in the historic city This establishment opened its doors to the public in autumn 2010 "Pretzel" has three rooms which are located on three floors of the house Primary Red hall for 40 seats   its interior is... vladimir
- Complex "Shopping malls"Shopping and entertainment center "Trading Rows" a modern complex which regulates the style and fashion residents of Vladimir Its building the unique project in the history of the city Area of the center is 30 000 square meters Immediately... Kommunar
- Cinema "Art"Art Cinema is located in Vladimir Russia The building was built in 1905 in the Art Nouveau style with elements of the Empire First it served as a merchant's mansion In 1910 the owner opened a theater "Furor" and if he sold the building to... Kommunar
- Building of the former Real SchoolBuilding of the former Provincial secondary school is now the second academic building Vladimir State University for the Humanities Nikita is on the street Facade is decorated with sculpted portraits of scientists Stoletov Mendeleev  and Lebedev... vladimir
- State Bank building. VladimirThe unique beauty of the building of the Vladimir State Bank built in 1896 more than 100 years invariably belongs to the bank The building project by the architect M P Knopfa Construction of the house was completed in the shortest possible time... Kommunar
- The building of the Institute of Arts and art educationInstitute of Art and Art Education Vladimir State University was founded in October 2011 Here is the preparation of specialists in various areas of educational programs in the field of culture and art   This is the result of combining musical... vladimir
- GBUK "Center of classical music"State Institution of Culture Vladimir Region "Center of classical music" founded in 1992 is first absorbed the Vladimir Chamber Choir created Edward Markin in 1974 Later there was organized a cappella boys  and in 1998 Governor Vladimir Symphony... Kommunar
- Golden Gate VladimirGolden Gate is located in the city of Vladimir This is a large and significant monument of ancient architecture The gate was built in 1164 and were fortifications In addition the gate was used as the Arc de Triomphe They were entering the  rich... vladimir
- Monument to LeninMonument to Lenin one of several in Vladimir stands on the Cathedral Square of Vladimir Located in the Bank of Russia monument was opened in April 1925 This work of sculptor A Kotikhina was mounted on a pedestal standing here on the remaining... Kommunar
- Museum BorodinsAs both a workshop and museum a smithy Borodin keeps the traditions and secrets of the ancient blacksmith Forge not only produces rare nowadays products but also conducts master classes excursions and can also take part in the wedding   In the... Kommunar
- St. Nicholas Church GaleyskayaChurch of St Nicholas in Gali was built in 1735 on the site of the wooden church of the 17th century for the money Pavlygin famous rich Vladimir cab It got its name due to the fact that the front of the church located near the river Klyazma marina... vladimir
- Temple of St. George in VladimirThe temple in honor of St George is located in the heart of the city of Vladimir This is one of the oldest churches in Russia The first mention about this holy monastery belongs to 1153 From the annals known that there existed a monastery built by... Kommunar
- Building of the former City CouncilBuilding of the former City Duma was built in 1907 by architect J Ravyakіn There is also a mutual insurance society Orphaned court shopping arcade Architectural monument is a two story red brick building under a metal hipped roof and is made in the... Kommunar
- Monument in honor of the 850th anniversary of the founding of the city of VladimirCathedral Square the historic center of the city of Vladimir It is surrounded by old buildings and the Assumption Cathedral of St Demetrius a former City Council and former provincial government offices And in the center of the square is a monument... Kommunar
- Monument Andrei RublevAt the cathedral square in front of the entrance to the park named after Pushkin is a modest bronze sculpture by Andrei Rublev The monument was opened to the millennium of Vladimir in 1995 Thus the city paid tribute gratitude and many thanks ... Kommunar
- Cathedral SquareCathedral Square is named after Vladimir and Assumption Cathedral of St Demetrius and until 1991 the area was known as Freedom Square The area is the center of Vladimir Also on the square is an ancient building of the Bolshoi Moscow street "the... Kommunar
- Red Trinity ChurchVladimir near the Golden Gate in 1961 was built by Trinity Church It was designed to Old Believer community includes representatives of the wealthy merchants This church is still the second name Red The temple was designed S M Zharovim who studied... vladimir
- Cafe "Cathedral Square"Cafe "Cathedral Square" a cult music café on the ground floor of a residential building The main difference from the city's many cafes the presence of "live" music The cafe regular concerts Vladimir and Moscow band playing blues   Rock and roll... Kommunar