- Kildinstroj, Russia
- st. Coastal, Murmansk, Murmansk Region 183038, Russian Federation
- Kola bridge or bridge across the Kola Bay - a four-lane road bridge with a total length of about 2.5 kilometers. Built in 2005, over the next four years Kola bridge was the record for duration among bridges Arctic. Today it is one of the longest bridges in Russia.
In addition to its superior technical performance, Kola bridge is a major transportation hub, not only in Murmansk, but also the entire region. This is the most significant transport facility, which connects the city to the western regions of Murmansk area, as well as with its closest neighbors - Finland and Norway.
Kola bridge - the bridge is not only in the literal sense of the word, it is also a platform on which there are very vivid, memorable sporting event - the main sporting event called "Murmansk mile". Every year there is a festival of sport, which is very popular with the love and Murmansk and guests. Competitions are held in various sports - indoor soccer, beach volleyball, sailing regatta, swim across the bay, athletics mileage, model aircraft sports, performances paratroopers, and more.
- Drama Theatre of the Northern FleetDrama Theatre of the Northern Fleet began with a small amateur theater which is based at the premises House of the Red Army and Navy located in the Arctic The first performance presented to the public in 1936 was the dramatic  production of... Molochnyj
- Lake IceIce Lake is located in the center of Murmansk between the mountain and the Kola Gorelaya prospectus In the lake to collect water and frozen taking her in different expeditions as Thaw ice water left that could have a drink Now the lake is polluted... Molochnyj
- Cafe "Gray Goose"Cafe "Gray Goose" is on the main avenue in the heart of the city of Murmansk Interior institution developed a young and ambitious team of the Moscow Architectural Bureau In addition to a wide range of dishes designed for all culinary preferences... Molochnyj
- Lenin AvenueLenin Avenue was named after the leader of the revolution and the well known political figure some time after his death This is one of the main streets of Murmansk which from south to north crosses the city center Previously this street was known as... Molochnyj
- Monument Valentin Pikul in MurmanskIn Murmansk in July 2013 in a small green square a monument to Russian writer Valentin Pikul Opening of the monument in the northern seaside town of symbolic as in the works of writer threads Sea the Russian Navy and Russian history   in... Molochnyj
- The building of the Murmansk Regional DumaMurmansk Regional Duma building is located on the street Sophia Perovskoy (introduced in 1920 formerly known as Lapps) The building faces the street Perovskoy back side Before settled here think there's House councils successfully survived  war... Molochnyj
- Monument KirovIn the center of Murmansk at the intersection of Pushkin and Thieves in a small public garden is a monument statesman SM Kirov The monument is the first sculptural portrait in a city that is cast from "bronze mnagapuddze "  SM Kirov has done a... Molochnyj
- Murmansk Regional Palace of Culture. KirovMurmansk Regional Palace of Culture named after SM Kirov affectionately called by locals "Kirovka" is the oldest cultural institution in the city Originally conceived as the House of Culture for fishermen it was built in three years... Molochnyj
- Murmansk Regional Puppet TheaterMurmansk Puppet Theatre has a rich history because of his age has eight decades It was founded in 1933 in the city of Khibinogorsk (both formerly called the Kirov) by a group of young actors from Leningrad During the first year of operation troupe... Molochnyj
- Monument to Cyril and Methodius in MurmanskMonument to the creators of the Slavic alphabet the brothers Cyril and Methodius the author's copy of the monument made by sculptor Vladimir Ginovski from Bulgaria with his own works exhibited in front of the library in the Bulgarian capital Sofia... Molochnyj
- Five Corners areaFive Corners area is named so because before it came out five roads Before our time only four survived In Soviet times the area was named "the Soviet Constitution " but after the collapse of the USSR left her name given to the people Five Corners... Molochnyj
- Murmansk railway stationMurmansk railway station one of the two main stations of the city of Murmansk an important transport facilities in the city opened in 1916 It consists of three buildings that are interconnected Murmansk railway station is located to the west of the... Molochnyj
- Monument to victims of foreign intervention of 1918-1920.Monument in memory of the victims of foreign intervention is located in the central part of Murmansk in the park near the cinema "Rodina" Established in 1927 this monument is the oldest in the city Kanstruktyvіstskaga made in a style that recalls... Molochnyj
- Cafe "Youth"In the city center at the intersection of Lenin Avenue and the streets of Trade Unions is a cozy cafe "Youth" This is one of the first institutions in Murmansk where they could eat and enjoy live music Cafe opened in the mid 60 years and on its... Molochnyj
- Murmansk Regional Art MuseumMurmansk Regional Art Museum located in the historic center of the city in an old stone house is the only art museum above the Arctic Circle Its creation in the late 80's has become one of the most outstanding events  in the cultural life of the... Molochnyj
- Murmansk Regional MuseumMuseum which is the oldest museum in Murmansk began with local lore corner opened in 1924 in the House of fisherman That was the beginning of the future museum which opened its doors in 1926 Which started with a small collection  Museum today... Molochnyj
- Monument anti-Hitler coalitionOpposite the House of Culture sailors in a small park can be seen an unusual sculpture the globe is securely held huge hand if the egg in the nest At the bottom of the phrase in Russian and English languages "In memory of the joint fight against the... Molochnyj
- Museum of the History of the Murmansk Shipping CompanyMuseum of the History of the Murmansk Shipping Company dedicated to the history of the Northern Sea Route welcomed its first visitors in 1977 and for several decades it exhibits saw thousands of Murmansk and guests Among the exhibits  Unique... Molochnyj
- Nuclear-powered icebreaker "Lenin"Nuclear powered icebreaker Lenin built to serve the Northern Sea Route the world's first icebreaker equipped with nuclear power plant Construction of the vessel began in Leningrad Shipbuilding Plant named after A Marti in 1956 and exactly  a... Molochnyj
- Murmansk ostrich farm "Northern Lights"CK "Northern Lights" is in Murmansk the village dairy in the street Builders 32 The farm is located in a small area attracting different kinds of animals as well as birds One of them is an African bird that has taken root in the Far North it come to...
- Murmansk Commercial SeaportHistory of the Murmansk Sea Port begins its countdown during the First World War He became the third port in the north west after the port of Arkhangelsk and St Petersburg After the beginning of hostilities were trapped Bosphorus Strait and ... Molochnyj
- Memorial sailors who died in peacetimeMemorial dedicated to the sailors who died in peacetime is located north of the city center on a small hill with a panoramic view of the city The dominant architectural composition of the memorial complex is a 25 meter hexagonal tower... Molochnyj
- Monument to submariners in MurmanskUnveiling of monument to submariners were killed in peacetime occurred July 26 2009 It is located on the territory of the memorial opened in honor of the sailors October 5 2002 in the city of Murmansk in the Lensky district near Lake Semenovski The... Molochnyj
- Marine Orthodox church of the Savior on the watersMarine Orthodox church of the Savior on the waters built in 2002 with funds donated by residents of Murmansk is Orthodox shrine and one of the architectural landmarks of the city The name of the church was given in honor of the icon of the Savior... Molochnyj
- Lake SemyonovskoyeSemyonov lake lies to the north of Murmansk in the Leninsky district There is a legend about the origin of the name of the lake on behalf of Seeds fisherman who lived on the shores of Cape Verde (Kola Bay) Humanity begins in November drifting ice in... Retinskoe (admin. territoriya g. Polyarnyj)