Holy Cross Church
- Bezhetsk, Russia
- of Bezhetsk, Red Square, 36
- Holy Cross Church in Bezhatsku an architectural monument of the XVIII century. The temple was built in 1704 on the territory of the convent, but after its cancellation in 1784, the church became a parish. Today yard Blagaveshchanskaga nunnery.
In 1782 a wooden belfry was replaced by a stone, in 1842 the church was built on the south chapel. The brick walls are plastered and whitewashed buildings, facade decorated kakoshnіkamі, drums and other architectural details. The interior of the church is preserved Baroque paintings of the XIX century. The church has three altars and kept four Mother of God.
- Former hospice named SergeyevFormer hospice named Sergeyev located near Tver Town Bezhatsku at the corner of the street Spassky and Rybinsk The two story brick building built in 1904 for charitable purposes at the expense of Sergeyev After the revolution the house faithfully...
- Transfiguration ChurchTransfiguration Church is one of the most interesting architectural complexes Bezhatskі Located on the outskirts of the old town church combines two baroque buildings and eclecticism The church was built in 1722 in 1816 to the northwest corner of...
- Victory Obelisk BezhetskVictory Obelisk in Bezhatsku established in the Soviet area of the city in 1975 became a monument to soldiers who died in the bloody battles of the Great Patriotic voyni Visoky stepped obelisk divided in the middle of a sculptural composition...
- Cemetery Church of the Savior imageCemetery Church of the Savior of the image is an architectural monument of Russian Byzantine style of the late XIX century To date the church is the main temple Bezhatskaga dabrachynnya The temple was built in 1898 in 1911 bell tower was added The... Malye Gorodishchi
- Soviet area BezhetskSoviet area Bezhatsku is a city located in the Tver region By the Soviet times the area was known as Trade and there were all agricultural fairs From the square watchtower overlooking the old firehouse the park which has been preserved and was...
- Museum Raspberry, BezhetskMuseum of raspberries in Bezhatsku was opened relatively recently December 24 2010 The museum exposition introduces the berries raspberries will learn the secrets of its cultivation and will tell you many interesting stories legends facts related to...
- City Garden BezhetskUrban Garden Bezhatsku Tver Region is located in the historic center of the city and is a favorite spot of the townspeople The territory of the city garden is fenced and the main entrance is located on the High Street is decorated with openwork iron...
- Monument to Vladimir ShishkovV Shishkovu monument was erected in the Soviet area Bezhatsku city in the Tver region Grand opening of the monument sponsored by steel sculptor and architect I Rabinovicha Yu Shliman occurred Aug 20 1950 At step granіtnym pedestal was a bronze...
- Museum of AndreevMuseum of VV musician and educator founder of the Great Orchestra of Folk Instruments was established in his native land in the city of Tver region Bezhatsku Grand opening took place in 1986 and was dedicated to the 125th anniversary of the birth of... Ivanovskoe
- Monument to Vladimir AndreevMonument to Vladimir Andreev is on Bolshaya in the city of Tver Bezhatsku oblasti Byust was opened in August 2001 to the 160th anniversary of the founder of the great Russian folk orchestra composer and virtuoso balalaechnіk Bronze sculpture... Ivanovskoe
- Monument family GumilevsMonument family Gumіlevym located on Bolshaya Bezhatsku in the Tver region It was installed in 2003 on the eve of the 91st anniversary of the birth of Lev Gumilev on the central avenue of city park veterans in the shade of spreading larches  ... Ivanovskoe
- BolshayaMost street located in the Tver region Bezhatsku It is considered the central tourist street of the district By length of about one kilometer It is full of shops shopping center fitness club a monument eme Gumilev as well as a museum Andreeva ... Ivanovskoe
- Belfry Presentation MonasteryThe bell tower is the only surviving structure Ўvyadzenskaga monastery and one of the oldest buildings of the city The building has the status of an architectural monument of the XVII century The bell tower was built in 1682 The building was built... Ivanovskoe
- Lake VerestovoTver region differs from others is its environmental friendliness No wonder it is here is very beautiful lake Verestovo It attracts tourists with its beauty attractive kind and healthy holiday After all where as not in the nature   where clean... SHCHetinka
- Novaya Derevnya
- Novaya Sloboda
- Maloe Barankovo
- Malye Gorodishchi