- Slukino, Russia
- Bald Mountain, Gorohovets, Gorokhovetsky District, Vladimir region.
- Bald Mountain is a unique archaeological sites. Conducted excavations here have shown that in the V century BC on the site of the ancient lived Finno-Ugric tribe. According to legend, is buried here Tatar khan Anamaka. His army fought in 1545 near the walls with Gorokhovets Garahavetskіm warriors.
The name of the mountain was because her practically no vegetation. At the foot of the river. On Bald Mountain views of the surroundings.
- House-Museum merchant SapozhnikovHouse Museum merchant Sapozhnіkava a monument of civil architecture of the period of pre Petrine Russia The house was built in the depths of the estate but he stands in a place that was clearly visible on the outside Its luxurious trim red porch... Gorohovets
- Sretensky NunnerySretensky convent located in the central square Gorohovets and was founded in 1658 by decree of the Patriarch Nikona Pervonachalno it was wooden and our time apart from the body cells of temples survived the end of the XVII century with the gate... Gorohovets
- Sretensky CathedralSretensky Cathedral is located in the convent of Candlemas in the Russian city Gorohovets The monastery was built in 1658 by decree of Patriarch Nikon First there were two wooden churches Sergіeўskіm and Candlemas and 20 monks' cells where they... Gorohovets
- Church of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of GodOur Lady of Kazan Orthodox Cathedral was built in the late XVII century in the village of Red Garahavetskіm County Red while the royal palace village It was believed that where the sovereign's court and had lived his magistrates were not suitable... Gorohovets
- Znamenskii conventZnamenskі monastery the oldest monastery Gorokhovets The monastery is situated in a picturesque location on the left bank of the river Klyazma The monastery was built here in 1598 from a tree on the merchant Lopukhina At first it was a monastery... Gorohovets
- Former country house ShorinCountry house Shorin architectural monument located in Gorokhovets Vladimir region It was built in the early XX century Country house Shorin an original fusion of "Russian style" and modern He built a large ship owner and breeder Mikhail Ivanovich... Gorohovets
- Nicholas Trinity MonasteryNicholas Trinity Monastery is one of the oldest parts of Gorokhovets and unique monument of ancient architecture This monastery is located on Puzhalovoy mountains where until the mid 17th century was Detinets Gorokhovetsky fortress which was... Gorohovets
- Lake SingerThe lake is located in the village of Sіnger Gashkina Garahavetskіm district of Vladimir region Lake fed by multiple sources the water of which contain silver The lake is about 1 5 km width about 300 meters The maximum depth of the lake... Gashkino
- Schepachihinskoe holy lake in the Nizhny Novgorod regionSchepachihinskoe holy lake is located at the Pavlovsk district of the Nizhny Novgorod region in a pine forest on the left bank of the Oka near the village Schepachiha It has a karst origin and shape elongated in the south east The depth of up to 4... SHCHepachiha
- Great LakeThis flowing body of water in it in the northeast falls creek called Yuharets its duration about 15 kilometers Width at the confluence of two meters and the depth about one meter This lake is oval in shape the bottom of it is flat with deposits of... Novo
- Klyazminskoe-Luhsky reserveKlyasminskoye Luhsky reserve in the Vladimir region was established in 1994 it is located between the rivers Luh and Klyazma The unique nature of these places karst lakes the diversity of flora wetlands all taken under protection Several... Yakushiha
- Florischeva desertHoly Assumption Florischeva desert a monastery which is located in the village of Frolischi that Volodarsky district of Nizhny Novgorod region The monastery was founded in the middle of the XVII century Schemamonk Methodius the builder made... Frolishchi
- Tumbotinskoe holy lake in the area of Nizhny NovgoTumbotinskoe holy lake is located in a pine forest in the Nizhny Novgorod region Pavlovsky District on the left bank of the Oka River about five kilometers from the village Tumbotino The lake water is clear with a slight tinge peat Depth in some... Novoe SHCHerbinino
- Lake Kustorka in Nizhny Novgorod regionKustorka Lake is located in the Nizhny Novgorod region on the left bank of the Oka It is the largest lake in Pavlovsky District It was formed in the old channel of the river Oka On the river of origin form says elongated arc According to local... Novoe SHCHerbinino
- Kschara LakeThis lake was formed as a result of the breaking of the crust The bottom of it resembles a funnel and therefore the coast is very steep The very same deep lake from most beaches places it reaches a depth of 65 75 meters The shape of the lake Kschara... Pavlitsy
- Peremilovskie mountainsDespite the name peremilovskie mountains it's just a small hill located on the right bank of the Oka in the Nizhny Novgorod region Sosnowski and Pavlovsk areas Are mountains in the north of the Volga Upland Their height is less than 200 meters... Shamshilovo
- White Lake in the Nizhny Novgorod regionA small freshwater lake located near the White Bolotnikova village in the Nizhny Novgorod region of Russia It has a diameter of not more than 60 meters However in 2005 the lake disappeared overnight and in its place there was a huge crater... Bolotnikovo
- Malye Luzhki
- Bolshie Luzhki
- Novaya vladimirovka