Small rose garden park "Sokolniki"
- Talezh, Russia
- Russia, Moscow Sokolniki Park
- Small rose garden park "Sokolniki" is in a city park recreation "Sokolniki" in Moscow and was established in the period from 1953 to 1957 and is located in the south-eastern sector of the park, between the fifth and sixth ray prasekamі have large circle. The main practical purpose Small rosary zone quiet holiday.
Before the fire, which occurred in the late 90s of last century, the center of landscape composition Small rosary was a library. Around her building area of the park was divided pragulachnymі intersecting paths on the modules and they planted garden roses, rose, hydrangea, Magonov.
In 2003, the park administration has decided to restore the Small rozariya.Proekt recovery provides for the organization of a closed plant amphitheater, creating a continuous garden tsveteniya.Otkritie reconstructed object was timed to Day of the city. Today small rose garden park "Sokolniki" can be safely called "Little Versailles".
- A large rose garden park "Sokolniki"A large rose garden park "Sokolniki" in Moscow and is one of the most favorite places professional florists and those who simply indifferent to the beauty and fragrance of roses Here a relatively small area is not concentrated  just a lot of... CHesnokovo
- Putyaevskie pondsPutyaevskie rates this is one of the most popular and frequented waters of St Petersburg They are located in the recreation park "Sokolniki" In total there are six legendary park ponds They were formed in the hole Putyaevskogo stream   Filling... CHesnokovo
- Museum of ice figures in SokolnikiThe museum is located in the pavilion area of 700 square meters Ice sculptures in the exhibition are part of the pavilion which occupies 500 square meters and is fully equipped with the freezer the temperature inside them 10 degrees all year... CHesnokovo
- Eco-Center "Sokolniki" in MoscowEco Center "Sokolniki" the biggest in Moscow center for business and leisure located in the same park In 2010 the eco center has received the official status of the museum and educational complex due to the opening in its territory the Museum... CHesnokovo
- Swan PondSwan Pond one of five ponds located in the floodplain of the shallow creek deer Their report horse play Its area is about 0 7 hectares Eats rates from groundwater and from the water supply Surrounded by gently sloping shores strengthen reinforced... CHesnokovo
- Sokolniki ParkThe park is famous for its rose garden and flower decoration annually planted thousands of flowers here and break a lot of beds Also at the park are Putyaevskie deer and golden ponds numerous cafes playgrounds Anyone can ride a horse or just walk At... CHesnokovo
- Panda Park in SokolnikiPanda Park is located just to the left of the ancient city park "Sokolniki" It is a few runs This routes which consist of hanging from a tree rope clothesline This is mainly the ropes but sometimes there are small bridges   In some places it is... CHesnokovo
- Transfiguration Church in BogorodskoeChurch of the Transfiguration in Bagarodskaga only preserved in Moscow and Moscow region wooden church of the XIX century The main altar was consecrated in honor of the feast of the Transfiguration southern and northern throne in honor of the...
- Rosary in the park "Sokolniki"Rosary in the park "Sokolniki" is located in Moscow near the metro station "Sokolniki" It was founded in 1957 on the idea of a decorator Shukshynoy Alekseevny Anna who wanted to create a continuously blooming garden Under her leadership... CHesnokovo
- Moscow region - SokolnikiSokolniki so the metropolitan area in the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow Here is the eponymous park which is the most visited in the capital Previously "Sokolniki" called pine forest which is adjacent to the north eastern outskirts ... CHesnokovo
- Nativity of St. John the Baptist in SokolnikiNativity of St John the Baptist in Sokolniki the temple of the Moscow diocese Was founded in 1915 construction lasted about two years The project involved the temple architect NL Sheviakov Consecrated the church in January 1917 The funds allocated... CHesnokovo
- Area Academic CradlesArea Academic Cradles geographically located between the street Konstantinova street and street Cosmonauts Boris Galushkіna Received its name in honor of the designer of aircraft engines Cradles Arkhip Mikhailovich Officially the name of the...
- Church of the Resurrection in SokolnikiChurch of the Resurrection in Sokolniki was built over 5 years its consecration took place in 1913 The temple is an outstanding example of Russian Art Nouveau in the church building This two storey building and devyatikupolnogo formed in  shape... CHesnokovo
- The Moscow City CourtThe Moscow City Court is the highest judicial body of the city in criminal civil and administrative cases He is a modern five story building City Court was founded thirteenth December 1932 The Moscow City Court is supervisory and cassation court of...
- Club factory "Petrel"Club factory "Petrel" located on the street Ogorodnaya now 3 Rybinsk Moscow The building was erected in 1930 by the famous at the time of the Soviet architect Konstantin Melnikov The customer was a provincial department of the Moscow Union ... CHesnokovo
- Metro Station "Sokolniki"Station "Sokolniki" opened in 1935 is a Shallow column station with three spans which is included in the Sokolniki Line of the Moscow Metro It is situated in the historic district of the capital Sokolniki Station is decorated with two rows of 23... CHesnokovo
- Prospekt Mira in MoscowProspect of the world located in the north east of Moscow one of the largest and have great historical value avenues of the city Until 1957 it included the first street Myashchanskuyu Trinity Highway and the Great Big Alekseevskogo Rostokinskiy... CHesnokovo
- Rusakovskaya embankment in MoscowRusakovskaya embankment located in the north east of Moscow near Sokolniki more precisely the right bank of the Yauza Electrozavodskaya between the bridge and the street Deer Val In 1936 joined the two embankments the old palace and the camp So a... CHesnokovo
- Temple of Our Lady of TikhvinChurch of the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God is located in Moscow on the street Church Hill 26a therein confess the Orthodox people Today in the church and a Sunday school choir First built a fence and a house church parable in 1945 in the temple...
- Metro Station "Alekseevskaya""Alyakseeўskaya" one of intense underground stations on the Kaluga Riga branch of the Moscow metro Her daily ridership is estimated at nearly 54 thousand people Station open May 1 1958 In "Alexis" (this name came into effect only in 1990 and dates... CHesnokovo
- Park "The Road to the Temple"Park "The road to the temple" is in front of the Temple of the Tikhvin Icon of the Mother of God Church on the Hill in the city of Moscow Its opening was held in late August of 2013 Before the opening of the park activities Archpriest George Klimov...
- Hotel "Cosmos"Hotel "Cosmos" is located on the north east of Moscow on Prospekt Mira near the center The complex was built in 1980 for the opening of the Olympic Games is today considered the best three star hotel By building a simple architecture it is worth...
- Alymov lanePreviously in place of the alley was a settlement which appeared in the XVI century Its first owner was Ivan the Terrible himself He ordered to build here Miracles Monastery and the Chapel of the Assumption of the Holy Virgin which has not survived...
- Monument NF GastelloN F Gastello Monument is located in Moscow near Sokolniki near the intersection of the street with the street Gastello Rusakovskaya The monument is made by sculptor B A Mochkovim and installed in 1985 He is a bust of the pilot in a flight helmet... CHesnokovo
Weather in Talezh