Mosque "Heart of Chechnya" in Grozny
- Pionerskoe, Russia
- Russia, the Republic of Chechnya, Grozny, Putin Avenue
- Mosque "Heart of Chechnya" in Grozny - the largest mosque in Russia, one of the largest in Europe and in the world. Construction of the mosque lasted two years - from 2006 to 2008 Inauguration Mosque on October 17, 2008. Mosques have named Akhmad Kadyrov, the first President of the Chechen Republic. Type Mosque - Friday Mosque, a mosque, Friday mosque, where can gather thousands of believers.
The mosque is located on the picturesque banks of the river Sunzha. Around the mosque a huge park, located on 14 acres of land. The mosque is part of the Islamic center, which also houses the Russian Islamic University named Kunta Haji and Spiritual Administration of Muslims Chechen Republic.
The height of the four minarets of the mosque is 63 meters. The area of the mosque "Heart of Chechnya" is 5000 square meters. The mosque can host more than 10 thousand people.
- Temple of Archangel Michael in GroznyTemple of Archangel Michael Orthodox church located in Grozny The temple was founded Tserskae Cossacks in the XIX century construction began in 1868 and ended in 1890 The church is a building with three domes with adjacent bell tower with  the...
- The memorial complex "Walk of Fame" in GroznyThe memorial complex "Walk of Fame" in Grozny is one of the most unique monuments in Chechnya It was opened in 2010 for the 65th anniversary of the grand victory in the Great Patriotic War The complex is located in the center of Grozny on the site... Groznyj
- Stadium "Ahmad Arena" in GroznyStadiums "Ahmad Arena" is one of the largest sports facilities of its kind in Russia and it is located in the city of Grozny the capital of the Chechen Republic This large scale by any measure the object is part of a sports complex named after... Duba-Yurt
- Grozny AirportGrozny airport which opened in 1938 is an international airport and civil aviation It has one runway length of 2 500 meters It is equipped with a course glіsadnay and lighting systems and automated weather system that makes it possible to take the... Groznyj
- Argun RiverArgun mountain meandering river the presence of which in the forest gorge allowed to build on its coast Chechens are many villages and other houses The river is 148 kilometers it is in the Big River Terek The northern slopes of the Greater Caucasus... Ilinskaya
- Lake Geghi AmChechen mountain abounds in many beautiful small lakes One of them is Lake Geghi Am It is spread over an area of 50 hectares in area Galanchozh republic in the valley basin Geghi It is a mountainous Chechnya The height of the lake above sea... verhnij Alkun
- Staraya Sunzha
Weather in Pionerskoe