The Moscow City Court
- Talezh, Russia
- Moscow, Bogorodskiy shaft, 8.
- The Moscow City Court - is the highest judicial body of the city in criminal, civil and administrative cases. He is a modern five-story building. City Court was founded thirteenth December 1932.
The Moscow City Court is supervisory, and cassation court of appeal for magistrates' courts in Moscow. Currently chairman of the Moscow City Court Olga Egorova.
- Street AlymovaAs for the history of the street she appeared in the XVI century It was the main street of the village Bogoroditskaya who had himself Ivan the Terrible After his lands passed merchants Alimov and they renamed the village calling his name Street...
- Alymov lanePreviously in place of the alley was a settlement which appeared in the XVI century Its first owner was Ivan the Terrible himself He ordered to build here Miracles Monastery and the Chapel of the Assumption of the Holy Virgin which has not survived...
- Rusakovskaya embankment in MoscowRusakovskaya embankment located in the north east of Moscow near Sokolniki more precisely the right bank of the Yauza Electrozavodskaya between the bridge and the street Deer Val In 1936 joined the two embankments the old palace and the camp So a... CHesnokovo
- Monument in Moscow Sergei BukhvostovMonument to Sergei Bukhvostova a monument to the first Guards Preobrazhensky Regiment times of Peter I A monument in 2005 in a park near the Transfiguration Square in Moscow Sculpture is the architect B canines On the pedestal stands soldiers ... CHesnokovo
- The metro station "area of the Transfiguration""Transfiguration Square" is under the Transfiguration area in East administrative district of the capital and is included in the Sokolniki metro line The station opened in December 1965 Until 1990 the station was the final on the line Column station... CHesnokovo
- Nativity of St. John the Baptist in SokolnikiNativity of St John the Baptist in Sokolniki the temple of the Moscow diocese Was founded in 1915 construction lasted about two years The project involved the temple architect NL Sheviakov Consecrated the church in January 1917 The funds allocated... CHesnokovo
- Transfiguration Old Believers Community in MoscowTransfiguration staraabradnaya community appeared in Moscow in 1771 during the plague Then the monastic community of Old Believers bespapoўtsa were given land near the outpost of the Transfiguration to create a cemetery Organizing community... CHesnokovo
- Church of Exaltation of the Cross at the Transfiguration CemeteryChurch of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross a church of Old Believers' confessions staropomorskogo fedaseeўskіm consent Shrine is located on the territory of the Transfiguration of the cemetery of the capital of the Russian Federation in Moscow... CHesnokovo
- Swan PondSwan Pond one of five ponds located in the floodplain of the shallow creek deer Their report horse play Its area is about 0 7 hectares Eats rates from groundwater and from the water supply Surrounded by gently sloping shores strengthen reinforced... CHesnokovo
- Moscow region - TransfigurationPreabrazhenskae Moscow region located in the Eastern Administrative District The name of this area was through villages Preabrazhenskae where a few centuries ago was the imperial residence of Alexei Mikhailovich and Peter  I Today the main... Dubechino
- Nicholas Monastery EdinoverieFormer St Nicholas Orthodox Edinoverie monastery which is located in Moscow in the Transfiguration area is known for what it had served several well known missionaries According to data for 1907 in the monastery were 41 novice monk 22 and 1 priest... CHesnokovo
- Church of St. Nicholas in the Transfiguration CemeteryChurch of St Nicholas Orthodox Church is operating in the territory of the Transfiguration Cemetery in Moscow The temple was built in the late XVII century and belonged to the Old Believer community Since the early 1850s the Emperor Nicholas  I... CHesnokovo
- BogorodskoeBogordskoe area of the city of Moscow and he refers to the Eastern Administrative District The district occupies 865 hectares in the district are unique Transfiguration Church in Bagarodskaga national park "Elk Island" As a result of the...
- Transfiguration Church in BogorodskoeChurch of the Transfiguration in Bagarodskaga only preserved in Moscow and Moscow region wooden church of the XIX century The main altar was consecrated in honor of the feast of the Transfiguration southern and northern throne in honor of the...
- Natural-Historical Park "Cherkizovsky"Natural Historical Park "Cherkizovsky" is located in the city of Moscow Preabrazhenskae in Pine River floodplain The composition of natural and historical complex includes Cherkizovsky pond and is located on the shore of the pond Church of Elijah... Dubechino
- A large rose garden park "Sokolniki"A large rose garden park "Sokolniki" in Moscow and is one of the most favorite places professional florists and those who simply indifferent to the beauty and fragrance of roses Here a relatively small area is not concentrated  just a lot of... CHesnokovo
- Shopping center "Perseus for children" in Moscow"Perseus for children" can be considered an excellent option for a fun weekend with the kids Besides the usual shops with goods for children are often held here bright celebrations However it is worth considering and purchases because any holiday is... CHesnokovo
- Panda Park in SokolnikiPanda Park is located just to the left of the ancient city park "Sokolniki" It is a few runs This routes which consist of hanging from a tree rope clothesline This is mainly the ropes but sometimes there are small bridges   In some places it is... CHesnokovo
- Sokolniki ParkThe park is famous for its rose garden and flower decoration annually planted thousands of flowers here and break a lot of beds Also at the park are Putyaevskie deer and golden ponds numerous cafes playgrounds Anyone can ride a horse or just walk At... CHesnokovo
- Eco-Center "Sokolniki" in MoscowEco Center "Sokolniki" the biggest in Moscow center for business and leisure located in the same park In 2010 the eco center has received the official status of the museum and educational complex due to the opening in its territory the Museum... CHesnokovo
- Museum of ice figures in SokolnikiThe museum is located in the pavilion area of 700 square meters Ice sculptures in the exhibition are part of the pavilion which occupies 500 square meters and is fully equipped with the freezer the temperature inside them 10 degrees all year... CHesnokovo
- Small rose garden park "Sokolniki"Small rose garden park "Sokolniki" is in a city park recreation "Sokolniki" in Moscow and was established in the period from 1953 to 1957 and is located in the south eastern sector of the park between the fifth and sixth ray prasekamі have large...
- Moscow region - SokolnikiSokolniki so the metropolitan area in the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow Here is the eponymous park which is the most visited in the capital Previously "Sokolniki" called pine forest which is adjacent to the north eastern outskirts ... CHesnokovo
- Steam locomotive L-3516Steam locomotive L 3516 is one of the most popular locomotives It was erected in 2006 as a gift sports community "Locomotive" in honor of his 70th birthday Lokomotiv mounted on an iron pedestal for a better view Thus the city authorities wanted to... Dubechino