Victory Bridge in Moscow
- Ryzhkovo, Russia
- district Falcon and Voykovsky district, Moscow
- Victory Bridge is located on the Leningrad highway in Moscow. It passes over the railway Riga direction, connecting areas Falcon and Voykovsky. Construction of the bridge began during World War II in 1943. In that year, the decisive change in favor of the USSR, and it was decided to build a bridge as a monument to the first victory. The project covers an architect and sculptor Dmitry Chechulin Nikolai Tomsk. The basis of the sculpture they took fierce fighting that took place in this part of the city in autumn 1941. As a result, the bridge was called "Triumph of Victory".
The bridge was significantly renovated in the seventies. Instead of two lanes in each direction were made four. Memorial sculptures of men and women in the northern part and the song "Glory to Russian weapons" on the south side of the bridge were installed on new granite pedestal. However, during construction, part of the decorative trim in the form of a composition of the flags and wreaths were lost. Remains of the sculpture and decorative composition Victory Bridge is an object of cultural heritage.
- Metro Station "Voikovskaya"Metro Station "voykovskoy" is on the Leningrad highway and enters the northern part of the Moscow Metro Zamoskvoretskaya branches It is located in the Northern district "Voykovsky" was opened in December 1964 of three other stations which amounted...
- Park named ThievesThe park is in the name of Thieves voykovskoy district of Moscow near the metro station near the Leningrad highway Sometimes the park called "Warsaw" on its territory located on the cinema "Warsaw" In 1896 the territory in which today is a park...
- Park Pokrovsky-Glebova-StreshnevoPark Pokrovske Soil Strashneva is one of the largest parks in Moscow and has an area of about 238 hectares The park is bounded Volokolamsk Highway Leningrad highway and the river Khimki the valley which together with all its tributaries and...
- Усадьба «Покровское-Стрешнево»Покровское Стрешнево — бывшая подмосковная дворянская усадьба с прилегающим к ней парком ныне на северо западе Москвы Другие названия...
- The metro station "Water Stadium"The metro station "Water Stadium" one of the endpoints Zamoskvoretskaya subway lines It is located near the shore of the Khimki Reservoir and has two exits to the city The station was opened at the end of 1964 becoming part of the northern range...
- Museum theft Yuri DetochkinMuseum theft Yuri Dzetachkіna organized in 2002 in Moscow The museum is located in the showroom «Favorit Motors» and every day on the street Kopteva gathers curious tourists Near the entrance to the car interior are two exhibits that are of great... Krasnye Orly
- Brasserie DurdinThe first Russian beer restaurant was named Ivan Durdzіn who in 1836 bought a small beer plant A few years later Durdzіn name became famous throughout Russia Emperor Alexander II personally appreciated durdinsky "Porter"  Brewer allowing...
- Street Academica KurchatovStreet Academica Kurchatov geographically located on the north south and originated from Volokamskom highway and ends on the square Academician Kurchatov This street intersects with the street and the street Air Shchukin On the north side to...
- Church of St. Panteleimon great martyrThe church dedicated to St Panteleimon at the Central Railways hospital compared to most churches in Moscow have very "young" It was built in 2000 and consecrated in honor of St Panteleimon is no coincidence because had a great gift  from God...
- Ruined water sports stadium "Dynamo"Water Dinamo Stadium located near the Khimki Reservoir in the Northern District of Moscow near the Leningrad highway The complex was opened in 1935 designed by the architect G Ya Movchan Originally called the water station "Dynamo" and is an open... Rozhdestveno
- Manor MihalkovoMikhalkov Manor is located on the territory of the Golovin district on the banks of ponds Golovinskoye Manor occupies a large area of 98 hectares and is a unique monument of architecture and landscape art of the XVIII century There are... Krasnye Orly
- The village of SokolVillage "Falcon" is the first in the city of Moscow housing cooperative settlement It was founded in 1923 in the Northern district of the capital Located near the metro station of the same name Since 1979 the "Falcon" is protected as a monument to... Yurevo
- Metro Station "Schukinskaya"Station "Shchukinskaya" was opened in 1975 next to the new area while Shchukin The station is located on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line It has no ground lobby so go to the metro only connected through the station underpass Total station has eighty...
- The metro station "Sokol"The metro station "Falcon" is a line of the Moscow metro Zamoskvoretskiy It is kept in Leningrad Prospect Station "Falcon" was opened to the public September 11 1938 She was named by the location near the village of Falcon built in  1920s The... Yurevo
- Most academic StreetMost Academic street geographically located on the street Cosmonaut Volkov and Leningrad railway line direction The numbering of houses located on the Great Academic street begins from the street Cosmonaut Volkov The street was  formed September... Krasnye Orly
- All Saints Church in All SaintsAll Saints Church in All Saints All Saints Orthodox church is dabrachynnya Moscow diocese which is located in Moscow near Sokola On was built in 1733 1736 respectively in the village of Usіhsvyatskay and on the initiative of Imereti princess ... Yurevo
- Second Ambulatory travelAs well as the First Obukhov passage about the Second in fact there is no data It is known that earlier in his place was Obukhov Lane named after the medical institution Outpatient clinic for a long time is not in sight but the name change from ... Krasnye Orly
- Street Academica AlexandrovAcademician Alexandrov Street is located in the North Western District of Moscow It received its name from the Alexandrov Anatoly Petrovich who was a legendary Soviet scientists and academics The name was officially approved in 2010 8  of June... Yurevo
- Ambulatory laneThe history of the street began in the XVIII century Then it was called Pushkin alley Then at the beginning of the next century it was renamed in honor of one inhabitant in Bezobrazov The current name emerged in 1925 Quite simply Lane became an... Krasnye Orly
- Akademik Kurchatov SquareAkademik Kurchatov area geographically located at the intersection of the following streets Academician Kurchatov Marshal Vasilevsky Marshal Birjuzova Received its name from the street Akademik Kurchatov which was named in memory of the outstanding... Yurevo
- Street HalabyanHalabyan Street located in the Northern district came from the time of development of the area Sokol in 1950 and the name was in 1959 in honor of the famous architect of Soviet times Caro Semenovich Halabyan Halabyan himself famous for such works as... Yurevo
- First Outpatient travelHistorical data on the first Obukhov travel virtually no has survived One thing is that earlier in his place was Obukhov alley That in turn named after the medical establishment when there was Of all time  Directions name has changed several... Krasnye Orly
- Ambulatory pondOutpatient rates are located in Moscow in the vicinity of the airport Its area is about 1 hectare The pond was formed in the middle of the XIX century as a result of the damming of a tributary of the river Tarakanovka currently flows through the... Krasnye Orly
- Memorial-park complex heroes of World War IMemaryyalna park complex heroes of World War I is in the Northern Administrative District of Moscow Previously instead of the park on the site to the city's Fraternal Cemetery which was opened in 1915 it buried victims  First World War In Soviet... Yurevo
Weather in Ryzhkovo