Museum of Slavic Culture. Konstantin Vasilyev
- Snegiri, Russia
- Cherepovets Str., 3B, Moscow, Russian Federation
- Museum of Slavic culture, formerly known as the Museum of the artist Konstantin Vasilyev, located in the north of the Russian capital. The museum building is an architectural monument of the early twentieth century, before it was a country house, dating back to holiday village Lianozovo.
After the 1917 revolution, the former holiday home county took control of the Cheka, and then it was transferred to the city as a residential house. Now it is surrounded Lianozovo recreation park. In the museum is adjacent park, covering an area of 2, 5 hectares. The museum was opened in 1998, and he served until 2009, when the threat of a raider seizure of the building had to be closed. Again its doors to visitors the museum opened in the spring of 2012.
The basis of the museum exhibition went to work Konstantin Vasilyev, in addition, there is a permanent exhibition "Primary Russia", which exhibits paintings by contemporary Russian artists. Of great interest is an ethnographic exhibition, dedicated to the musical history of Russia, as well as excursions on the life of our Slavic ancestors. For the youngest visitors are designed interactive programs.
- Konstantin Vasiliev MuseumKonstantin Vasiliev Museum located on the street Charapavetskaya in the area Lianozovo Moskva Muzey was housed in a cottage type which was built in the early XX century and belonged then to the holiday village Lianozovo After the Revolution the...
- Lianozovsky ParkLianozovsky Park a popular holiday destination in the city of Moscow The park is very beautiful beds of flowers fountains refreshing in the summer heat several ponds a waterfall created It's nice to walk in this wonderful place For children and...
- Metro Station "Altufievo"Open in 1994 the station "Altufievo" is the ultimate on the Serpukhov Timiryazev branch of the Moscow metro This station shallow foundations the name she got to have long existed here terrain Geographical location provides  are sufficiently... Selivaniha
- Manor AltufievoAltufievo Manor is located in the northern part of the city of Moscow The name of the estate received from the same village the first mention of which dates from the end of the XVI century The farmstead includes a park with a small pond a temple of... Selivaniha
- Restaurant "Garden of Eden" in MoscowGarden of Eden is an amazing restaurant with a magnificent oasis of landscaped gardens waterfalls and fantanchykamі always ready to heat and feed the weary traveler or group At any time guests Eden guaranteed comfort comfort great food  quality...
- Aquarium of the Pacific in the SEC "RIO"In the shopping center "RIO" in 2011 opened the Oceanarium which is on display a large number of marine fish seals turtles fish and sharks (more than 10 000 copies) Oceanarium area of 3 5 thousand square meters including 1 000 square meters...
- Altufevskoe highwayHistory of the road begins at the end of the XVIII century She appeared as a dirt track from the village Altufievo in Moscow By the way hence the name In the early XX century it was asphalted Construction of the road began in 1914 Legend has it that... Lenino
- Comedy CafeComedy Cafe cozy themed restaurant on the northern outskirts of Moscow which is central to a large Russian network Comedy Club Cafe It can not only eat but also listen to jokes that with this scene Comedy Club tells everyone to  queue There are...
- The metro station "Bibirevo"The metro station "Bibirevo" one of the stations Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya Line of the Moscow Metro It is located in the same area The station was inaugurated in late 1993 becoming the northern end of the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya line On the design... Lenino
- Park "Angara ponds" in MoscowPark "Angarsk rate" is located in the Dmitrov district of the Northern Administrative District of Moscow The total area of the park 38 hectares In 2012 three recreation areas Park "Korovinskoe" park "Dmitrov" and the park "VISKhOM" were...
- Park named after Svyatoslav FyodorovPark named after Svyatoslav Fyodorov is in Beskudnikovsky District of Moscow limited Seliger street and Dmitrov highway The park is 16 7 hectares Is the name of the park was named in 2007 in honor of Svetoslav Fedorov who was an academician and an... Rozhdestveno
- Temple of Boris and Gleb in DeguninoPreviously on the site of the present church was a village Degunino which was formed in 1339 when there was a church there no one can say for sure It is believed that in 1585 But the wooden church was not to last for long Her burned during the... Rozhdestveno
- The metro station "Otradnoe"Moscow Metro a complex underground labyrinth that connects different parts of the city Each underground station bears the stamp of individuality A comparison of these old and modern you can see how the changed attitude of the country   expressed... Lenino
- Grachёvsky ParkGrachevsky Park is located in Hovrino of Moscow near the railway station of the same name He was part of the estate Hovrino which was located in this place since the XV century Following the acquisition of the estate at the end of the XIX century... Rozhdestveno
- Park "Joy"Park "Joy" is located in Otradnoe city of Moscow in the valley Likhoborka near Altufievskoe highway On the south side of the park is limited to the production area "Uladykіn" and from the northern houses The park is 1 2 hectares   His name was... Perhurovo
- Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin in VladykinoChurch of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin in Uladykіna in Moscow about 150 years old but already in the XV century this place was a wooden church dedicated to the Nativity of the Virgin Since 1770 began to lead the construction of the stone... Perhurovo
- Museum of Russian costume and life in MoscowMuseum of Russian costume and everyday life represents a unique Man made history of our nation reflected in the Russian clothing Museum Director Svetlana Osinina managed to collect just the crumbs of a unique collection that you will present in ... Perhurovo
- Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in MedvedkovoChurch of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin in Medvedkovo is situated in the north of Moscow It was built by Prince Dimitri Pazharskіm on the river Yauza in his native village to commemorate the victory over the interventionists national militia... Lenino
- Metro Station "Vladykino"Metro Station "Uladykіn" is located in North Eastern Administrative District of Moscow near Otradnoe The station is part of the Serpukhov Timiryazevskaya metro line The opening of the station took place in 1991 Daily station are about 30 thousand... Perhurovo
- Shopping and entertainment center "Fortuna" in MoscowShopping and entertainment center "Fortuna" is one of the best known and most visited shopping supermarket in Moscow Visiting the center visitors can not only buy food furniture clothing jewelery optical doors curtains fabrics fishing tackle adult... Lenino
- The metro station "Medvedkovo"The metro station "Medvedkovo" is the terminus Kaluzhsko Riga line of the Moscow Metro Through the station a day passes more than 85 000 people Shallow column station (10 meters) opened in 1978 It is named Moscow region Medvedkovo "Medvedkovo" built... Lenino
- Khimki forest park in MoscowKhimki Forest Park is located near the capital of Russia between the Ring Road and street Dybenko Its area is more than 70 hectares In Forest Park is dominated by coniferous vegetation as well as birch larch oak Near the river Klyazma can see a lot...
- Manor "Sviblovo"Manor "Sviblovo" is located in the same area in the north eastern part of Moscow Former nobleman's mansion was built in the early XVIII century Moscow governor and the first commandant of St Petersburg Kirill Alexeyevich Naryshkin   By his order... Lenino
- Temple of St. Seraphim of SarovTemple of St Seraphim of Sarov Russian Orthodox church dedicated to this saint who was famous for various miracles In his zealous prayers vylechvalіsya patients The temple is still new so is not yet fully completed Lower altar of the church was... Lenino