Museum theft Yuri Detochkin
- Krasnye Orly, Russia
- Koptevskaya str., 71, Moscow, Russia
- Museum theft Yuri Dzetachkіna organized in 2002 in Moscow. The museum is located in the showroom «Favorit Motors» and every day on the street Kopteva gathers curious tourists.
Near the entrance to the car interior are two exhibits that are of great interest - motorcycle understudy from the film "Beware of the Car" and the old Opel. The bike was bought for a large sum of money at auction Christy, and the Opel-known fact which became one of the first among the stolen cars.
Inside the museum named Dzetachkіna a large collection of original exhibits and, despite its small size, the salon can accommodate a large number of objects - from a chisel used in the last century, in modern signaling. The museum collection supplemented by specialists 7th Branch MUR, employees dealership «Favorit Motors» and ordinary city dwellers. One of the most interesting objects is considered a Kalashnikov rifle, with which he was wounded at the time of arrest Theft Auto. The museum Yuri Dzetachkіna also a large collection of cool weapons - from axes to Cossack checkers.
Here everyone can find a lot of new and interesting, as well as be able to donate to the museum stealing something from his collection.
- Most academic StreetMost Academic street geographically located on the street Cosmonaut Volkov and Leningrad railway line direction The numbering of houses located on the Great Academic street begins from the street Cosmonaut Volkov The street was  formed September...
- Manor MihalkovoMikhalkov Manor is located on the territory of the Golovin district on the banks of ponds Golovinskoye Manor occupies a large area of 98 hectares and is a unique monument of architecture and landscape art of the XVIII century There are...
- Park named ThievesThe park is in the name of Thieves voykovskoy district of Moscow near the metro station near the Leningrad highway Sometimes the park called "Warsaw" on its territory located on the cinema "Warsaw" In 1896 the territory in which today is a park... Ryzhkovo
- Victory Bridge in MoscowVictory Bridge is located on the Leningrad highway in Moscow It passes over the railway Riga direction connecting areas Falcon and Voykovsky Construction of the bridge began during World War II in 1943 In that year the decisive  change in favor... Ryzhkovo
- Metro Station "Voikovskaya"Metro Station "voykovskoy" is on the Leningrad highway and enters the northern part of the Moscow Metro Zamoskvoretskaya branches It is located in the Northern district "Voykovsky" was opened in December 1964 of three other stations which amounted... Ryzhkovo
- The metro station "Water Stadium"The metro station "Water Stadium" one of the endpoints Zamoskvoretskaya subway lines It is located near the shore of the Khimki Reservoir and has two exits to the city The station was opened at the end of 1964 becoming part of the northern range... Ryzhkovo
- Academic travelAcademic travel geographically located between the street and the Great Academic street in North Pryanishnikova administrative metropolitan area According to some sources to reach its present name was given June 7 1922 The official version  was... Perhurovo
- Timiryazevskiy forest in MoscowTsіmіrazeўskі destiny is Tsіmіrazeўskі area of the city of Moscow On the territory of the forest which is 232 hectares are Breeding Station which was built in 1992 founded by VI Edelstein in 1918 Vegetable station laboratories and... Perhurovo
- Second Ambulatory travelAs well as the First Obukhov passage about the Second in fact there is no data It is known that earlier in his place was Obukhov Lane named after the medical institution Outpatient clinic for a long time is not in sight but the name change from ...
- First Outpatient travelHistorical data on the first Obukhov travel virtually no has survived One thing is that earlier in his place was Obukhov alley That in turn named after the medical establishment when there was Of all time  Directions name has changed several...
- Ambulatory laneThe history of the street began in the XVIII century Then it was called Pushkin alley Then at the beginning of the next century it was renamed in honor of one inhabitant in Bezobrazov The current name emerged in 1925 Quite simply Lane became an...
- Brasserie DurdinThe first Russian beer restaurant was named Ivan Durdzіn who in 1836 bought a small beer plant A few years later Durdzіn name became famous throughout Russia Emperor Alexander II personally appreciated durdinsky "Porter"  Brewer allowing... Ryzhkovo
- Park Pokrovsky-Glebova-StreshnevoPark Pokrovske Soil Strashneva is one of the largest parks in Moscow and has an area of about 238 hectares The park is bounded Volokolamsk Highway Leningrad highway and the river Khimki the valley which together with all its tributaries and... Ryzhkovo
- Ambulatory pondOutpatient rates are located in Moscow in the vicinity of the airport Its area is about 1 hectare The pond was formed in the middle of the XIX century as a result of the damming of a tributary of the river Tarakanovka currently flows through the...
- Ruined water sports stadium "Dynamo"Water Dinamo Stadium located near the Khimki Reservoir in the Northern District of Moscow near the Leningrad highway The complex was opened in 1935 designed by the architect G Ya Movchan Originally called the water station "Dynamo" and is an open... Rozhdestveno
- The metro station "Sokol"The metro station "Falcon" is a line of the Moscow metro Zamoskvoretskiy It is kept in Leningrad Prospect Station "Falcon" was opened to the public September 11 1938 She was named by the location near the village of Falcon built in  1920s The... Yurevo
- All Saints Church in All SaintsAll Saints Church in All Saints All Saints Orthodox church is dabrachynnya Moscow diocese which is located in Moscow near Sokola On was built in 1733 1736 respectively in the village of Usіhsvyatskay and on the initiative of Imereti princess ... Yurevo
- Park "Oaks"Park "Dubkі" is in the Timiryazev district of Moscow between two streets Ivanovo and Nemchinova Is part of the Peter Razumoўskay complex reserve Park is a typical forest near Moscow with a predominance of oak trees The first reconstruction of the... Perhurovo
- Oak AlleyAlley of 100 young oak trees which are located in two rows and ennoble live component of the park "Dubkі" emerged in northern Moscow near the church of St Nicholas The mall was built on this site on the initiative of residents of the area and took... Perhurovo
- Monument-bust aircraft designer YakovlevMonument bust avіyakanstruktaru AS Yakovlev it is located in a park near the Chapaeўskі lane at the entrance to the Park aviators in Moskva On reflects the well known Soviet aircraft Colonel General in the form of a soldier with  its proper... Yurevo
- Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical UniversityMoscow State Automobile and Road Technical University one of the country's largest educational and scientific centers in the field of mechanical engineering and transport University abbreviated MADI is a solid educational and research base in the... Yurevo
- Street Academic IlyushinStreet Academica Іlyushyna geographically located between the street and the street Eighth of March Krasnoarmejsky located in the Northern District of the capital Numbering of houses going from the street Red Army The title of this  Moscow... Perhurovo
- The village of SokolVillage "Falcon" is the first in the city of Moscow housing cooperative settlement It was founded in 1923 in the Northern district of the capital Located near the metro station of the same name Since 1979 the "Falcon" is protected as a monument to... Yurevo
- Aviators ParkPark aviators or Chapaeўskі Park is a small park area which is considered to be an object of cultural heritage of regional significance It is located at the intersection of Chapaevsk alley and Leningrad Avenue near the city Khoroshevsky ... Yurevo
Weather in Krasnye Orly