- Salnikovshchina, Russia
- Ostashkov, Russia
- Khachin - the largest island on Lake Seliger. Its area is more than 3,000 hectares, the length from north to south - 9 km, and from west to east - 6 km. Here lives a lot of animals, among which you can find moose, bears, badgers, wild boars, foxes, hares, beavers and yanotaў. Also on the island lives a rare waterfowl - bittern.
The administrative center is the village Volokhovschina and adjacent Laskarevschina, Salnikovschina, Hreten Konevo and populated only in the summer, as the play the role of housing estates. The island is part of Astashkoўskі district of Tver region.
There are two pension "vagonnikov" - the summer resort of the October Railway and MTILP - year pension Moscow Institute of Industry. Artificial flow Copanca, dug by the monks for safe navigation and reduce water path divides into two island parts.
- White Lake in Nilovo-Stolbensky desertWhite Lake located about 15 kilometers north of the city Ostashkov just a few kilometers from the Niles Stolobenskaya desert Surrounded on all sides by forest it is a beautiful piece of nature White Lake relatively small area its length is just over...
- Stolobny Island (Nil deserts)Orthodox monastery on the island Stolobny known since the 16th century During its existence knew heyday and complete devastation Valuable as a place where spiritual deed revealed the Rev Elder Neal Stolobensky (here kept his holy relics) and  as... Tverdyakino
- Vvedenskaya church in. KravotynTver region is rich in interesting monuments of architecture one of them is Vvedenskaya church built in the village Kravotin Ostashkovsky district it is a valid and up to date This place can be found seven kilometers from Nіlavay  desert From... Kravotyn
- Church of the AssumptionChurch of the Assumption is located on the shores of Lake Seliger high on a hill near the cemetery of St Nicholas Horn The church was erected in 1768 on the site of the remnants of St Nicholas Monastery devastated during the occupation of Lithuania... Baranovo
- Manor New DaceManor appeared at the end of the XVIII century Thick old family until his death owned patrimony passing it on from generation to generation The homestead manor house built in three floors of stone a stone church a linen factory theater and a leather... Novye Eltsy
- Lake SeligerStrictly speaking Seliger it's not a lake but a system of lakes connected by canals Praaralі the area in ancient glacier left cavities which eventually took the water now Seliger Huge lake stretches in two areas the Novgorod and  Tver Indented... Kraklovo
- The Virgin Jiten Monastery in OstashkovBagarodzіtskі Zhytsen monastery in Astashkave is an ancient holy abode known since 1716 The emergence monastery was dedicated to the Smolensk icon of the Mother of God which is always particularly valued ostashkovtsami as protector and patron of... Unitsy
- Lake SeremoSufficiently large lake shareyuchy lies in the Valdai Hills at an altitude of 222 meters above sea level in the Tver region Its area is about 20 square kilometers and reaches a maximum depth of 3 meters The name of the lake has shareyuchy Baltic... Lom
- Memorial Panel Luba Bogomolova OstashkovMemorial panels inscribed at the bottom "Luba" on the house in the alley Love Bogomolov has become one of the attractions Astashkave This original and unique monument of partisan scouts Love Bogomolov Until 1961 known as the northern lane Name Any... Ostashkov
- The bell tower of the Church of the Resurrection in OstashkovBelfry Church of the Resurrection in Astashkave is detached from the church the oldest building in the city After the erection of the church and bell tower Prince Volotskaya presented the complex of buildings Joseph Volokolamsk Monastery The bell... Ostashkov
- Town Hall OstashkovaTown Hall Astashkave it's an old building in the city which is recognized as an architectural monument of the XVIII century The name of the town hall in the European manner introduced in Russia Peter I On the Polish language it is translated as... Ostashkov
- Trinity Cathedral in OstashkovCathedral of the Trinity in Astashkave is one of the oldest buildings in the city It was built in 1697 next to the Church of the Ascension of Christ Chveryk Trinity Cathedral has a more slender proportions and cleaned decor than the Church of the... Ostashkov
- Monument to Lenin in OstashkovIn the heart of Astashkave on Liberty Square is a monument to VI Lenin It is set to 1977 This is the work of sculptor GI Starostin The monument is a bronze statue of Lenin to his full height mounted on a high pedestal Leader of the proletariat... Ostashkov
- Church of the Transfiguration in OstashkovOrthodox Church of the Transfiguration in Astashkave was built in 1762 as part of a modern fleet of Liberty Even before this place existed an ancient cemetery At the beginning of the XVII century defenders of the city were buried here who died in... Ostashkov
- The fountain in the main square OstashkovaThe fountain in the main square Astashkave Freedom Square is close to the monuments and the partisans of Lenin near the bell tower with a clock When there was the altar of the Church of the Transfiguration To the holy places did not go to the people... Ostashkov
- Olginsky conventVolgіnskіm Monastery a female Orthodox monastery with an interesting history The monastery is Volgoverkhovye In 1649 there was built Volgoverkhovsky Monastery of the Transfiguration In the 20 years of the XVIII century the monastery was burned and... Ostashkov
- Fire Tower in OstashkovFire tower or lookout tower in Astashkave there since 1869 It was built in the city center one of the first areas Commerce modern Liberty Square Now the old building tower (in the local "pozharku") is an architectural monument  and monument... Ostashkov
- Znamensky Convent in OstashkovZnamenskі convent was founded in 1673 on the shores of Lake Seliger in the wilderness Old Strugovische Currently this working class town in the district Astashkave The first settlers considered pious old women Plant Catherine and Marina They lived... Ostashkov
- Lake SabroSabri lake lies at an altitude of about 227 meters above sea level in Ostashkov area (north west of the Tver region) just 15 kilometers from Astashkave It belongs to the basin of the Volga and Lake Seliger The area of the lake is more than 12... Hutora-Dubskie
- Deep Lake in Tver regionDeep Lake does not confirm the name The maximum depth of the reservoir about seven meters in the middle of the lake In this area it have six and a half square kilometers With a width of just over two kilometers its length is almost  six... Dube
- Transfiguration ChurchTransfiguration Church stands on the site of the monastery Pelageina poor deserts where in ancient times women were exiled disgraced boyars The inventory of the XVII century mentions 3 cells and a wooden church called the Transfiguration of Our... Rogozha
- Lake SonjaSonja lake lies in Ostashkov district of Tver region at an altitude of 230 meters above sea level It belongs to the basin of the river MSTA Water surface area of 6 square kilometers Picturesque lake shore south and east swampy low lying in the... Anushino
- Lake WhitefishLake whitefish is in Ostashkov Tver Region Russia at the height of 219 meters above sea level Just 9 kilometers is a beautiful city Ostashkov notable for its history and architecture The lake area is 27 square kilometers Form oval elongated in the... Zamoshe
- Shirkov churchyardOn Shirkova cemetery is unique wooden bunk Church of the Nativity of St John the Baptist built in 1694 and operates today According mastatstvaznaўchym sources the church is a unique specimen of its kind multi stage type structures composed of 3... Shirkovo