- Mitroshino, Russia
- Udomlya district, Tver region
- Lake Pesvo has a rounded shape. Its area is just over six square kilometers. The maximum depth of the pond in the middle reaches five and a half kilometers. In the coastal zone to the bottom will be almost three meters.
Shore Pesvo greatly curtailed, high, though there are flat sandy areas. On the lake there are several small islands. Adjacent to the Pesvo there are two lakes - Udomlya and Syucha. They are connected to each other by small channels.
The lake water is relatively clean, as in the south of the reservoir is Kaliniskom NPP. Over the pond being closely monitored environmentalists. Every day, water samples are taken. Due to emissions to water pollution is still there, albeit small. So swim in Lake is not recommended, as well as fish.
- Lake UdomlyaUdomlya a lake located near the town of the same name in the north of Tver region Its area is 10 square kilometers and a maximum depth of 30 meters An aerial view of the lake looks like an oval elongated from north to south In the south west pool... vasilevo
- Lake KubychaThe parameters of cubic small lake Its total area is nearly five square kilometers With a width of a mile length is about nine kilometers In the small depth of the pond In the middle to the bottom of cubic meters will be five   As for the... Elmanova Gorka
- Lake VolchinVolchin lake itself small pond elongated Its area is just over five square kilometers With a width of one and a half kilometers in length is almost 11 kilometers But it is very deep Maximum depth  in the middle of the lake is more than 14 meters... Ivanovskoe
- Lake PerhovoGeographic Data Lake Perhovo really small size Moreover also elongated Its area is just over six square kilometers And a width of nearly two kilometers length is six and a half kilometers   In this lake is considered one of the most profound In... Perhovo
- Lake KezadraLake Kazedra has modest parameters Its total area is about nine square kilometers With a width of one and a half kilometer length is about seven kilometers Therefore pond slightly elongated With regard to the depth it is very large   After... Hmelevka
- Lake PudoroLake Pudora size is considered in the Tver region on average pond Its area is about nine square kilometers Pond strongly extended to the north Where in the middle Pudora separated by a small peninsula Overall length has little  more than eight... Kamushki
- River MSTARiver MSTA large enough waterway North West Russia flows through the Novgorod and Tver regions Along it there are many settlements Source of the river is Mstinsky platinum and its final point a beautiful lake Ilmen which dissolves MSTA to the last... Malye Semeritsy
- Kazan NunneryKazan convent was founded with the existing female community in 1881 The architectural ensemble of the monastery includes several churches including Kazan which is considered one of the most beautiful in Russia The main shrine which was kept in the... vyshnij volochek
- Vyshnevolotskaya water systemVyshnevolotskaya water system is a waterway that passes near the town of Almighty Volochek Is one of the oldest man made water systems of the country Connects the river Tvertsa which is a tributary of the Volga   the Baltic Sea The composition... vyshnij volochek
- Kazan avenue in Vishny VolochyokKazan Avenue the main street of the Supreme Volochek (a town in the Tver region of Russia) Avenue begins at the station station Almighty Volochek and crossing many streets ending in Tveretskoy waterfront His former name prospectus received from the... vyshnij volochek
- Vyshnevolotsky Regional MuseumMuseum of Local History Vyshnevolotsk area was opened in 1932 and is dedicated to the history geology industry and the flora and fauna of the region Museum funds account for more than 30 thousand items including a valuable collection of ancient... vyshnij volochek
- Venetsianov Square Vyshniy VolochyokVenetsianov Square is located in the center of the Almighty Volochek On all sides it is surrounded by ancient buildings one of which Vyshnevolotsky Drama Theatre which was founded in 1896 and is one of the oldest theaters in the Tver province  ... vyshnij volochek
- Monument to Catherine II in Vishny VolochyokMonument to Catherine II set to Vanchakovoy line in front of the Drama Theatre Height of 2 8 meters and weighing 1 7 tons is on granіtnym pedestal The bronze monument by sculptor George villain was opened September 19 2007 In her right hand she... vyshnij volochek
- Shopping arcade Gd VolochekTwo symmetrical body shopping malls in the city Almighty Volochek Tver region located on Moscow street between the shore and the Kazan River Cna prospectus The first building was built in 1937 on the site where once was the Kazan Cathedral   The... vyshnij volochek
- Epiphany CathedralEpiphany Cathedral of the Most High Valachku is the main Orthodox church in the city and one of its main attractions Construction of the cathedral built in a unique city for the Empire style was completed in 1814 In 1866 the building was thoroughly... vyshnij volochek
- Magistrate building in Vishny VolochyokFormer Magistrate Building is located on the waterfront of the Almighty Fire Volochek It was built in 1777 1782 years The architect of the three storey brick houses became Peter R Nikitin All three houses are designed in the classical style of the... vyshnij volochek
Weather in Mitroshino