Lake Lake Smerdiacheje
- Baksheevo, Russia
- Shatursky District, Moscow Region, Russia
- The lake is located near Lake Smerdiacheje Roshal, in Shatura District, Moscow Region, Russia. It is located in a beautiful pine forest, its diameter - about 350 meters and the depth - 35 meters. The name of the lake was for the smell of hydrogen sulfide, which is from He leaves.
An interesting version of its origin is considered an assumption put forward in 1985 by astronomer that the lake appeared in the crater of a meteorite that fell to Earth more than 10 thousand years ago.
By this time the lake was popular only among the locals who fish caught here. However, after this sensational lake has become a popular destination among tourists. The water is clean and quite drinkable. The smell of hydrogen sulfide causes marsh gas, occasionally rises from the bottom of the lake. Especially popular are hiking and fishing. "Meteor" Lake Lake Smerdiacheje is a natural monument suburbs.
- Holy LakeThus the most beautiful and cleanest in the Ivanovo region has the holy lake it is the second largest after Rubskoye Its greatest width is 840 meters length 1950 meters and the depth 6 meters allowing it to warm up very quickly in  summer days... Kerva
- Museum of the RoosterCock Museum opened in 1997 is a museum of art is a picturesque town whose inhabitants are the exhibits of the museum In the museum are a lot of images of a rooster made by various artists from different materials wood glass clay metal beads and even... Petushki
- House of Culture in PetushkiHouse of Culture in Petushki open to residents in 1970 is still the venue for the artistic and cultural events Every year there are working 45 amateur groups and clubs Of these seven teams have the title "national" More than 15 years in the House of... Petushki
- Lake VelinoThere is one mysterious lake in the vicinity of the village of Velino on the west side of the village and Shatura Shaturtorf that suburban myashcheray It's called Lake Velino There is a theory that the lake of meteoric origin Another name by which... Beketovskaya
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in PetushkiWhen the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared exactly in the Vladimir region is still not known For the first time on the monastery spoke at the beginning of the XVI century Then she was in the village of Popovka now the city... Petushki
- National Park "Meshchora"National Park "myashcheray" was founded in 1992 in Mescherskaya lowlands in the south east of the Vladimir region Area of the park is about 120 thousand hectares about 40% of which is in private hands The park not only has rich flora and fauna... Tihonovo