- Nachiki, Russia
- Kamchatka region, Elizovskiy district, Tahkoloch
- Tahkoloch Lake - Lake is another in a series of numerous ponds Kamchatka region. Located in Yalіzaўskay area at the foot of an ancient extinct volcano Vachkazhets, it is of glacial origin and is a favorite destination of many visitors to the region. Tahkoloch lake attracts with its picturesque nature, it takes all the extinct volcano basin length of 150 meters and a width of about 100 meters from where the river flows, which forms after a beautiful waterfall.
- Kiselevsk waterfallsKiselevsky waterfalls are located near the capital of Kamchatka Krai and include a portion of the upper reaches of the river Waterfall The height of the upper small waterfall just 5 feet but the water gracefully falls off a ledge in two streams Two...
- Tolmachёvskie waterfallsTolmachevskaya waterfalls located in the beautiful edge of the Kamchatka Peninsula part of those unique places that are protected by the state and are natural monuments The fact is that until 2000 Tolmachevskaya waterfalls were a group of three... Paratunka
- Nachikinskoye LakeNachikinskoye Lake located in one of the lake regions of Russia Kamchatka Being a fairly large alpine lake it has a glacial origin and formation of his habitual incarnation took place with the participation of ash eruptions   The lake is very...
- Lake VassilyevskoeLake Vasilevsky is pratochnym pond Kamchatka Krai with freshwater springs It is known that the water is clean and clear so you can see trees that are on the bottom of the lake before reaching the water at 1 5 2 meters   The origin of the... Termalnyj
- Monument "Here begins the Russian"Monument "Here begins the Russian" reflects a bear with a cub The fact that they decided to perpetuate not in vain because bears are considered to be the hallmark of Kamchatka Bears symbolize not only Kamchatka but also the whole of Russia and the... Elizovo
- Far LakeFar lake located in the Kamchatka region near the village Paratunka and is a natural monument is of great scientific and practical interest This freshwater reservoir of glacial origin whose territory belongs to the landscape  high aesthetic... Paratunka
- Vilyuchinsky FallsVilyuchinsk waterfall is located on the northwest flank of the volcano on the Kamchatka Peninsula Vilyuchinsky This is a beautiful cascade of water height of about 60metrov formed from melting snowfields The road to the waterfall is very colorful... Termalnyj