- Dorohovo, Russia
- Russia, Vladimir region, 4 km from the Veil.
- Vvedenskaya Lake is located on the west side of the Vladimir region, originally it was called Vyatskoe. The people there are two versions about the origin of the lake, one says that is named after living persons from the ground vyatchey, and the second was that the name from the viscous coastal seabed.
Title Vvedenskaya was received in the Soviet era, with an area of 29 hectares.
Sandy shores of the lake and marshy places, on the east side are two more water: Black and White Lake.
The lake is beating strong icy keys, the water in the pond is almost always cold.
- Holy Vedeno island conventVienna holiday island convent was formerly Orthodox monastery today is female Located on the island Ўvyadzenskaga Lake near the town of Veil Opening it happened at the end of the XVII century consecrated January 14 1710 Moscow was the illuminator...
- Averkievskoe forestryAverkievskoe forestry is in Pavlovsky Posad Moscow Region This forest is considered a protected natural area the type of the object a protected forest area Date of establishment of protected areas in 1979 the total  land area 367 000 ha On the... Kurovskoe
- Deer farm in AntsiferovoAnciferova village that in the suburbs at first glance may seem quite normal and little known but it is not so For tourists know that there is a real deer farm village became one of the most haunted places   Deer farm was established trucker AS... Mihajlovskaya Sloboda
- Lake VelinoThere is one mysterious lake in the vicinity of the village of Velino on the west side of the village and Shatura Shaturtorf that suburban myashcheray It's called Lake Velino There is a theory that the lake of meteoric origin Another name by which... Beketovskaya
- Nikita church in the village ByvalinNikita church the Orthodox church which was built on the money of parishioners This five domed building completed in pseudo Russian style The main altar is dedicated to the Kazan Icon of the refectory is Nikita and Il'inskii chapels After the... Byvalino
- The Church of the New Martyrs Nut-ZuevskyThe Church of the New Martyrs Nut Zueўskі located in Orekhovo Moscow region First of all it was Christmas Bogoroditskaya Church organized in pseudo Russian style The temple was erected on the merchant Vishnjakova in the middle of the XIX ... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Church of the TransfigurationChurch of the Transfiguration is situated in Orekhovo structure has been built on the site once stood the administration in 2000 the construction was stopped all the services were not carried out in the kindergarten Funded the new church the mayor's... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin MaryCathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is located in Orekhovo street Volodarskogo In 1871 the leadership of the diocese completely granted the petition of citizens to build its own cathedral whose construction was carried out under the... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Church of Saints Peter and Fevronia of MuromChurch of Saints Peter and Fevronia of Murom to Orekhovo hrystsіlnay is a temple made of brick with the St George church the street OKRAYNA Construction of the temple was laid in 2011 and till now outside the building has a finished look two rows... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in Voynova MountChurch of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin in Vaynovay Woe is located in the village located in the Moscow region and has a rich history The church is mentioned in the middle of the second millennium the decree of Basil Dark velevshego traders... Orehovo-Zuevo
- Lopatinsky mineIn the suburbs near the town of Voskresensk very unusual cemetery There is practically in the city begins a strange sandy terrain almost desert which looks absolutely ridiculous in central Russia If you walk a little further   begin strange... Torchiha
- River KirzhachThe river flows through Kіrzhach Vladimir region of Russia and is a left tributary of the Klyazma This is a small river which extends 133 kilometers and a maximum depth 4 meters At its widest point the coast are at a distance of 70  meters from... Repihovo
- Manor SpasskoeManor Spaskae belongs to the historical and architectural complex of the XVIII century representing a true example of the Romantic era Founded in the same century landowners Tolstov after at various times belonged to many well known public and... Perhurovo
- Museum of History of Russian scarves and shawlsMuseum of History of Russian scarves and shawls was opened in 2002 in the town of Pavlovsky Posad The museum offers visitors many exhibits rare and beautiful scarves for every taste and wealth for holidays and everyday This unique museum has a... CHernoe
- Manor KrivyakinoKrivyakino Manor also known as the Red small village founded in the XVIII century Major General Zamyatin AG and established in the Baroque style with features of early classicism After the turn of the century manor house has become the owner of a... valovoe
- Manor AchkasovaManor Achkasova is another architectural and historical complex near Moscow According to some data not estate was founded in the middle of XVIII century seconds Major I temper it was later owned by the landlords and the last known Strekalova ... Achkasovo
- Manor FedinoFedina Manor is one of the few historical and architectural complexes of Moscow region located near the Vaskrasenska It appeared in the XIX century thanks to Rear Admiral Beklemisheva NA then in the middle of the century it had landowner VM and... Novlyanskoe
- City ElectrogorskElectrogorsk a small town in the east of Moscow region whose population is just over 20 thousand people Electrogorsk located in swampy areas and some characteristic famous monuments and buildings located on it  area The city was founded in 1912... vasyutino
- Monument chocolateMonument chocolate a bronze statue of a fairy with a big chocolate bar in his hand This is the first monument in the world of chocolate in Pokrov Vladimir region In 2009 the world famous company «Kraft Foods» in which the activity   in Russia... Pokrov
- Vvedenskoe LakeThe shores are mostly wetlands although there are also sandy places On the shore of the lake on the east side is the village Vvedenskii To the east of Lake Ўvyadzenskaga has two lakes White (2 hectare) and the Black stretched on 30 hectares Last... Kilekshino
- Vvedensky Monastery IslandIf you want solitude and get pleasure from the amazing Russian nature then visit the Vvedensky island monasteries It is situated away from metropolitan areas on the island in the middle of the Vyatka (Ўvyadzenskaga) Lake near the city covered  ... Kilekshino
- Black LakeSIKA River where the city Shroud should be with the Black Lake to the east near the rounded peninsula From the north from Lake branched irrigation canals and village located gorachkay Oil which was vegetable oil which produces mustard  oil which... Kilekshino
- Manor CherkizovoCharkіzava manor can be seen in the Kolomna district Moscow region In the XV century these lands owned Boyar Theodore Stark Serkizov At the end of the XVII century prince MA Cherkasky was built manor In the years 1734 1749 was built plantA... CHerkizovo
- Museum of the RoosterCock Museum opened in 1997 is a museum of art is a picturesque town whose inhabitants are the exhibits of the museum In the museum are a lot of images of a rooster made by various artists from different materials wood glass clay metal beads and even... Petushki