Monument Maltsova Mayor Gus Crystal
- Gus-Hrustalnyj, Russia
- Russia, Vladimir region., Gus Crystal Street. Kalinin E.2.
- Mayor Maltsov Monument located on the street Kalinin in the park, in front of the Museum of crystal. The bronze figure of a merchant in full growth is set to granіtnym pedestal. The author of the sculpture was Igor Chernoglaz.
Akim V. Maltsev - a talented industrialist, a wealthy merchant, has created several factories for the production of crystal. One such plant is located in Goose-crystal, which is also the founder Akim Vasilevich.
Thanks to scrupulous respect for the beloved guys introduced new production technology, has developed standards of manufacturing, the quality of the family crystal was known far beyond the country.
- Textile Mill Goose-crystalJSC "Gus Crystal textile mill" produces yarn and cotton fabrics severe The company opened in 1846 then it was Cotton textiles Manufactory to produce annually about 160 tons of yarn In 1918 the company was nationalized   In the 1930s he spent his...
- City lake in Gus-City lake located in the Vladimir region in the center of Gus Crystal It was created in the XVIII century 20 kilometers from the source of the river Goose By order of the Executive Committee from 1976 given the status of the lake monument of nature...
- Museum of CrystalMuseum of Crystal which opened in 1983 is the main attraction of the city It can be seen not only beautiful crystal products in different years but also to admire the building of the church of St George in which the museum is located The museum... Gus-Hrustalnyj
- National Park "Meshchora"National Park "myashcheray" was founded in 1992 in Mescherskaya lowlands in the south east of the Vladimir region Area of the park is about 120 thousand hectares about 40% of which is in private hands The park not only has rich flora and fauna... Tihonovo
- Manor Khrapovitsky in MuromtsevaAt the manor in addition to the palace resemble the European medieval castles as well arranged gardens full of rare species of trees greenhouses with lots of flowers a beautiful park stables and not inferior to the beauty of the main  building... Muromtsevo