Monument to heroes-sappers on Volokolamsk Highway
- Ryzhkovo, Russia
- Russia, Moscow, Moscow, Volokolamsk Highway
- Monument to heroes-sappers located on the 114th kilometer of Volokolamsk Highway. It was built in 1981 by architect Anatoly Veselovskogo and is a German self-propelled artillery gun "Shturmgeshyutts III», a symbolic explosion Eternal Flame and tables with the names of sappers.
In the monument immortalized feat eleven sappers 1077 Regiment of the 316th Infantry Division, which was blown up during the conduct of defensive battles during the retreat of twelve bridges with enemy vehicles.
- The metro station "Tushinskaya"Metro station "Tushino" is an intermediate station Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line of the Moscow Metro It was named for the nearby district Station is located between "Skhodnenskaya" and "Shchukinskaya" stations The station lies at a depth of 10 5...
- Tsiolkovsky monument on the street. TsiolkovskyMonument of Tsiolkovsky great pioneer who established the park in summer 2008 near the street named in his honor This is the third monument in Moscow dedicated to the great scientist The first two sites are located on the Avenue of the Cosmonauts...
- Skhodnenskaya HPPSkhodnenskaya HPP is located on the north west of Moscow is part of the Moscow Canal Built a hydroelectric power plant in 1939 for diversion type using a vertical drop of water Khimki Reservoir and rivers alike The complex structures Skhodnenskaya...
- Church of St. Panteleimon great martyrThe church dedicated to St Panteleimon at the Central Railways hospital compared to most churches in Moscow have very "young" It was built in 2000 and consecrated in honor of St Panteleimon is no coincidence because had a great gift  from God...
- Moscow CanalMoscow Canal is located in the Moscow and Tver regions of Russia This large scale complex hydraulic structures embodied the old dream of creating a navigable route between Moscow and Russia's most important waterway   Rica Volga The idea to link... Troitse-Lykovo
- Church of the Transfiguration in TushinoChurch of the Transfiguration in Tushino is not only an active church but also an architectural monument of regional significance The temple is located in the Moscow ring road close to the railway Riga direction Prior to the construction of the... Putilkovo
- Усадьба «Покровское-Стрешнево»Покровское Стрешнево — бывшая подмосковная дворянская усадьба с прилегающим к ней парком ныне на северо западе Москвы Другие названия...
- Metro Station "Schukinskaya"Station "Shchukinskaya" was opened in 1975 next to the new area while Shchukin The station is located on Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line It has no ground lobby so go to the metro only connected through the station underpass Total station has eighty...
- Park Pokrovsky-Glebova-StreshnevoPark Pokrovske Soil Strashneva is one of the largest parks in Moscow and has an area of about 238 hectares The park is bounded Volokolamsk Highway Leningrad highway and the river Khimki the valley which together with all its tributaries and...
- Street Academica BochvaraStreet Academica Bochvara geographically located in Moscow between the streets of the picturesque and Marshal Vasilevsky It received its name in honor of the Soviet metallurgist Andrey Anatolyevich Bochvara Previously on the site of the street was... Yurevo
- Stroginskaya floodplainThe recreation area known as Stroginskaya floodplain (and even as Stroginskaya sea) is one of the most beautiful and popular places in the capital Amazing piece of preserved nature picturesque beaches and clear waters attract the warm season a lot... Troitse-Lykovo
- Skhodnenskaya bowlShodnitskogo bowl this gem of a Moscow park "Tushino" which is a natural monument It is located in the South Tushino (North West District of Moscow) Bowl formed as a result of the deepening of the river bed similar after the retreat  in a... Putilkovo
- The metro station "Strogino"The metro station "Strogino" is the 176th station of the Moscow metro which is located on the Arbatska Pokrovskaya line (terminal station) It was opened in 2008 Code of the station processed in white the floor light granite travel walls dark granite... Troitse-Lykovo
- Concert Hall "Crocus City Hall"Concert Hall "Crocus City Hall" is located in the Moscow International Exhibition Centre "Crocus Expo" Stage entrepreneur Aras Agalarov founded in 2009 dedicating it to his friend a popular Soviet singer Muslim Magomayev   The hall can... Krasnogorsk
- Metro Station "Skhodnenskaya"Metro station "Skhodnenskaya" was opened in 1975 Now it is in the Tagansko Krasnopresnenskaya line "Skhodnenskaya" vaulted shallow station (6 meters) Flat station based on a set of high travel wall At one end of the station there is a common... Rozhdestveno
- Street Academica AlexandrovAcademician Alexandrov Street is located in the North Western District of Moscow It received its name from the Alexandrov Anatoly Petrovich who was a legendary Soviet scientists and academics The name was officially approved in 2010 8  of June... Yurevo
- Street Academica KurchatovStreet Academica Kurchatov geographically located on the north south and originated from Volokamskom highway and ends on the square Academician Kurchatov This street intersects with the street and the street Air Shchukin On the north side to...
- Metro Station "Myakinino""Myakinino" there are one hundred and seventy eighth in the subway station in Moscow It is located between the stations "Volokolamsk" and "Strogino" Arbatska Intercession line in the Krasnogorsk district of Moscow region The opening of the station... Krasnogorsk
- Ruined water sports stadium "Dynamo"Water Dinamo Stadium located near the Khimki Reservoir in the Northern District of Moscow near the Leningrad highway The complex was opened in 1935 designed by the architect G Ya Movchan Originally called the water station "Dynamo" and is an open... Rozhdestveno
- Химкинское водохранилищеХимкинского водохранилища это единственное водохранилище на территории города Москвы находится на северо западе столицы расположен... Rozhdestveno
- Akademik Kurchatov SquareAkademik Kurchatov area geographically located at the intersection of the following streets Academician Kurchatov Marshal Vasilevsky Marshal Birjuzova Received its name from the street Akademik Kurchatov which was named in memory of the outstanding... Yurevo
- Metro Station "Volokolamskaya"Metro Station "Volokolamsk" one of the new stations of the Moscow metro It is situated in the south of the capital in the area of Volokolamsk Highway and is the light duty station of the Moscow subway "Volokolamsk" was opened in 2009 and has... Krasnogorsk
- Park "Northern Tushino" in MoscowNorthern Tushino park was formed in the late XX century Earlier in his place was Zaharkovsky fruit garden which were planted in the 50s as part of the collective farm program Apple and pear fruit yet but the collective farm for a long time is not in... Rozhdestveno
- Victory Bridge in MoscowVictory Bridge is located on the Leningrad highway in Moscow It passes over the railway Riga direction connecting areas Falcon and Voykovsky Construction of the bridge began during World War II in 1943 In that year the decisive  change in favor...
Weather in Ryzhkovo